What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official MMA Thread: Alvarez TKOs Gaethje, Ngannou KOs Overeem, Holloway TKOs Aldo

Replies

• Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overeem needs to quit fighting. He’s brain is done.

Holloway is just so damn slick. Aldo couldn’t land shit. He’s a dinosaur in the MMA game, he should call it quits before he takes anymore damage. He had an amazing career.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    playmaker88[Deleted User]Alpha_Ambition R0mp
  • BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They got it on Wiki that Overeem died On December 2, 2017 lol
    You Down to Travel?

I've been International since I was 16

Listen to my thoughts on traveling while black throughout europe, my thoughts on traveling in general and my experiences crazy/interesting stories

at my Travel Blog right here

htttp://www.travelis4life.wordpress.com
    “Killed in action”.

Pure ether
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo I was for real expecting Overeem's head to actually come off.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    Max Holloway beats Conors ass at 145 or 155

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    Francis vs Stipe: Who wins?

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
    Tough call. Stipe is still pretty young and in his prime still, but so is Franncis. Honestly it’s 55/45 IMO, with a slight edge to Stipe just cause he’s the champ and has beaten tough competition for longer.
  • toheeb27toheeb27 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stipe. He is going to use the same strategy he used against Mark Hunt. Took him down every round until he got the TKO finish in the 5th. I need to rewatch Francis fight with Curtis Blaydes. Thats the one guy i remember consistently trying to take him down.
    edited December 2017
    i think Francis might win by decision. I think it will be like Stipe vs JDS 1.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
    toheeb27 wrote: »

Stipe. He is going to use the same strategy he used against Mark Hunt. Took him down every round until he got the TKO finish in the 5th. I need to rewatch Francis fight with Curtis Blaydes. Thats the one guy i remember consistently trying to take him down.

Never-mind. Just re-watched the Curtis Blaydes fight. Ngannou is a strong mfer. Fought off a bunch of takedown attempts through sheer brute strength. Blaydes was able to take him down about 3 times in the 2 rounds they fought and Ngannou just pretty much stood back up immediately.

I also watched his fight against Luis Henrique. Henrique was able to take him down and keep him there for over 2 mins. But Ngannou pretty much prevented Henrique from doing anything until the ref stood them back up.

I am leaning towards picking Francis. He needs to knock Stipe out though, i dont see him winning if it goes past 3 rounds.
    edited December 2017
    i think Francis might win by decision. I think it will be like Stipe vs JDS 1.

I will try and re watch Stipe vs JDS 1 if i have time after the Lakers game.
    God it would be hilarious if GSP is just like “yeah that was fun but I’m good, you can have your belt back Dana”
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, nice finish
    toheeb27
    ju-jitsu.gif

*Jiu-Jitsu*
    toheeb27
    Will Munny wrote: »
    ju-jitsu.gif

*Jiu-Jitsu*

*Jujutsu*
    edited December 2017
    I know a guy that got it tatted “Ju-Jitsu” on the back of his neck and was mocked for it relentlessly
    toheeb27
  • Rampage12Rampage12 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Killer Cub but no clue how he has a Black Belt, he's been subbed so many damn times. It's a shame 'cause he was serving Ortega on the feet. He should've ran for the hills every time T-City got close to his neck.
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    I love Killer Cub but no clue how he has a Black Belt, he's been subbed so many damn times. It's a shame 'cause he was serving Ortega on the feet. He should've ran for the hills every time T-City got close to his neck.

Dude, i thought u were exaggerating, but holy shit, 6 of his 8 losses are from submissions, lol. I guess that Rigan Machado Black Belt aint worth its weight in gold.
    edited December 2017

Dude, i thought u were exaggerating, but holy shit, 6 of his 8 losses are from submissions, lol. I guess that Rigan Machado Black Belt aint worth its weight in gold.

I honestly think it's a Cub thing (in the context of MMA at least cause Cub may be great in a gi for all we know) 'cause a Machado black belt is by all means legit. But everytime Cub is put in a submission he panics and looks like a fish flailing out of the water. When is the last time you saw Cub actually work his way out of a submission???...never. At the end of Round 1 when he started flailing around he just happened to get saved by the bell.
    edited December 2017
    Also didn't see anyone mention this but Marlon Moraes literally almost killed Aljamain Sterling tonight. He's the next Bantamweight champ in my opinion.
    Also didn't see anyone mention this but Marlon Moraes literally almost killed Aljamain Sterling tonight. He's the next Bantamweight champ in my opinion.
    No. Not yet anyhow.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAPosts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man these prelims are disheartening. What is this...beat down a brother night......?
    toheeb27