Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Wow that definitely doesn't happen often". A comentator just said that about Lonzo making a 3 pointer lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Bulls got another winnable game....I see a streak......

Avi bet?

I'm with it

You a lakers fan ,don't do that
    How u come to this conclusion

Cuz I remember but I don't care cheer for whoever
    https://youtu.be/ymP_nu8o-to

team destroyer melo has done it again smdh.

For the add havin retards who can't watch a 10 min video.Lazy screens,ball stopper iso melo, terrible on spot ups is a one of the main reasons why the thunders offense don't click

russ being useless off the ball and pg being less efficient too

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Oladipo been doing his thing with the Pacers

All star

Kyrie/Wall/Simmons/Kemba
    Beal/Derozan/Oladipo
    LeBron/
    Gianis/Love
    Embid/KP/Drummond

Why did Orlando trade Oladipo for Ibaka again?

Vic and Fournier were both free agents after that season. We weren't about to pay them both because they play the same position and Evan was a better fit next to Elfrid.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this thunder experiment ends bad, PG the only one who will be free off criticism.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Winslow with 4 3's. Surprising
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    the Bucks, 10-4 since acquiring Eric Bledsoe, with a new starting five outscoring opponents by a gargantuan 17 points per 100 possessions.The Bucks own the NBA’s fifth-best defense (101.2) since adding Eric Bledsoe. This follows a stretch of 10 games to open the season in which they ranked 29th

@R.D.

Not impressed

Beat the Spurs in that time and 2 wins against Detroit

Spur win is good but Detroit ain't consistent enough..they beating who they supposed to with/w or without Bledsoe

Doubt they would of went 10-4 over this same span without bledsoe

and you're not impressed at how the bucks have improved on both ends since the bledsoe acquisition?

Nah we 25 games in...I can't vouch for ? at this point

They went to OT with the Suns...got smoked by the Mavs one game

A win over the Mavs, two over the Kings

Got smoked by the Jazz w/o Gobert all in that span...I'll let it play out

Portland thought Nurkic was the cure to all their problems and the record after acquiring him last year seemed to validate that
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Avi bet?

I'm with it

For the add havin retards who can't watch a 10 min video.Lazy screens,ball stopper iso melo, terrible on spot ups is a one of the main reasons why the thunders offense don't click

Damn, Coach Nick took a flame thrower at Melo. U guys have been saying pretty much the same things about Melo for the past few years.

U think Donovan has the ? to bring him off the bench? Would help PG alot and Melo can beat up on backups for extended stretches (if he can still do that).
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

Avi bet?

I'm with it

Damn, Coach Nick took a flame thrower at Melo. U guys have been saying pretty much the same things about Melo for the past few years.

U think Donovan has the ? to bring him off the bench? Would help PG alot and Melo can beat up on backups for extended stretches (if he can still do that).

No & exactly but duke still thinks he top 20

also adams & roberson do a lot of small things game to game to help okc too. Stuff(deflections to teammates on rebounds,taking charges,hustling,crashing boards etc) that would never get talked about if you never watch that team.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Decent first quarter.

I like the inside play of Booker and Holmes.

Tell Bayless goofy ass to STOP SHOOTING. I never how trash that dude was till he got to Philly.
  • toheeb27
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Decent first quarter.

I like the inside play of Booker and Holmes.

Tell Bayless goofy ass to STOP SHOOTING. I never how trash that dude was till he got to Philly.

LOL, if he doesnt shoot, he pretty much has no other function on the floor. Is he fully healthy? He was shooting very well to start the season. Not the same since he was out with his injury.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still think the thunder will get it together but if it takes for melo to b forced to 6th mane, ? it do it. Russ Gon have to stop his ? too tho
  • AZTG
    Options
    I seen the Knicks do this a whole bunch of games so far. They come out against "worse" teams and start playing with no energy, get themselves in a hole and then have to fight back all game.

These stupid ? think they are better than they actually are. The weak schedule got them feeling themselves instead of playing hard and take as much advantage of this weak part of the schedule.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers pulled away from the Hornets
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    I seen the Knicks do this a whole bunch of games so far. They come out against "worse" teams and start playing with no energy, get themselves in a hole and then have to fight back all game.

These stupid ? think they are better than they actually are. The weak schedule got them feeling themselves instead of playing hard and take as much advantage of this weak part of the schedule.

Could just be they take awile to figure out their offense against certain teams.Them being gassed up makes no sense at all to me
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • toheeb27
    Options
    @af.r.i.c.a. Your boy Vucevic has been impressive tonight. Hopefully they close this out.
  • toheeb27
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    @af.r.i.c.a. Your boy Vucevic has been impressive tonight. Hopefully they close this out.

Nevermind, u actually want them to tank now, right?
  • Mister B.
    Options
    They're playing tougher than I normally see tonight.

Good stuff. BS calls being made tho.
  • AZTG
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Maaaaan ? the Knicks. 3 back to back turnovers in crunch time. 1-8 on the road now.

@iron man1 bruh, as a member of the Knicks coalition, ima have to respectfully ask you to not take any more avi bets. We seem to lose everytime you take one. Haha
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Maaaaan ? the Knicks. 3 back to back rurn overs jn crunch time. 1-8 on the road now.

@iron man1 bruh, as a member of the Knicks coalition, ima have to respectfully ask you to not take any more avi bets. We seem to lose everytime you take one. Haha

I'm done for the year brotha lol these fools here smh
  • AZTG
    Options
    Knicks actually got a chance.
  • AZTG
    Options
    Knicks went from down 10 with a exactly a minute to go to tying the game.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Bulls went full ? and blew an 8 point in like 70 seconds
  • Mister B.
    Options
    Sixers just don't play smart.

No reason to jack up contested threes with 1:30 left when you been getting good inside scoring all night.