Is it possible to get an orgasm, mentally only?

Options
Sourpatch Kid
Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Powder Room

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Very possible and the best kind, imo.

This was the only type of ? I did up until after my 21st birthday.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited July 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Very possible and the best kind, imo.

This was the only type of ? I did up until after my 21st birthday.

Really, you should be on this documentary. Is it like tantric sex where you have a partner and they touch your hand or something to stimulate an erogenous zone?
  • Blue Virgo
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Really, you should be on this documentary. Is it like tantric sex where you have a partner and they touch your hand or something to stimulate an erogenous zone?

No. In my case, it's done alone most of the time. Or a few times my boyfriend would be talking to me.

It's hands-free though--always.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yeah it is but not for most people, I need some type of physical contact to even get hard much less bust a nut
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    No. In my case, it's done alone most of the time. Or a few times my boyfriend would be talking to me.

It's hands-free though--always.

I'm having problems visualizing... viewing assistance is needed ma'am *cheeses*
  • Blue Virgo
    edited July 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    I'm having problems visualizing... viewing assistance is needed ma'am *cheeses*

I'll try to find you a youtube video or something.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I mean with some of my exes, I've gotten them wet without touching them but just looking at them or them looking at me but in this video, their talking about climaxing by just simply meditating.
  • CMac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I mean with some of my exes, I've gotten them wet without touching them but just looking at them or them looking at me but in this video, their talking about climaxing by just simply meditating.

Getting you chick wet without touching is possible, some girls just get wet easily but a full orgasm and no physical contact is some rare ? .
  • Blue Virgo
    edited July 2010
    Options

Well, unno about meditating, but me just thinking about him touching/kissing/caressing/etc. did it for me.
    Like, it was so real that I could practically feel it as though it was actually happening. But, it was all in my mind.
  • CMac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well, unno about meditating, but me just thinking about him touching/kissing/caressing/etc. did it for me.
    Like, it was so real that I could practically feel it as though it was actually happening. But, it was all in my mind.

Have you ever had ? Blue or your still a ? ???
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    if a female can have a orgasm/? while she's sleep then yeah she can have one without you touching her

the mind is a powerful thing
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hell yeah it's possible.

Let me get a wiff of dat der Bojangles................It's on and poppin ASAP. Right there in the middle of the chicken batter, ? rice, and seasoned fries!
  • Blue Virgo
    edited July 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    Have you ever had ? Blue or your still a ? ???

Yes, yes I have.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'll try to find you a youtube video or something.

*foot in the mouth face* Touche my dear, that was very well played
  • tonypulis0
    tonypulis0 Members Posts: 4
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Normally, when a woman becomes sexually aroused, blood vessels in the pelvic region for development, allowing more blood flow to the ? . It is followed by infiltration of fluid out of blood vessels in the ? to provide lubrication before and during intercourse. These events are called the lubrication swelling response.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tonypulis0 wrote: »
    Normally, when a woman becomes sexually aroused, blood vessels in the pelvic region for development, allowing more blood flow to the ? . It is followed by infiltration of fluid out of blood vessels in the ? to provide lubrication before and during intercourse. These events are called the lubrication swelling response.

basically she gets wet

thanks Dr. Houser
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I shimmied for a few broads and they came...so I guess that counts
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol most of the time turn on and the orgasms and ? happen mentally. Men get turned on and worked up like that visually, women by what they hear and think in their heads. You gotta get inside your woman's head and she can do it on her own too. Most women can't get turned on, orgasm or get into anything unless she's mentally relaxed and conditioned by prepartion. Most orgasms by ? ? don't even happen because of the man's sexual prowess but by simply symmetry, and they happen more frequently by clitorial stimulation anyway, not commonly by ? within the certain age range.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    Lol most of the time turn on and the orgasms and ? happen mentally. Men get turned on and worked up like that visually, women by what they hear and think in their heads. You gotta get inside your woman's head and she can do it on her own too. Most women can't get turned on, orgasm or get into anything unless she's mentally relaxed and conditioned by prepartion. Most orgasms by ? ? don't even happen because of the man's sexual prowess but by simply symmetry, and they happen more frequently by clitorial stimulation anyway, not commonly by ? within the certain age range.

Yea and that's why women are more into foreplay than men because it's the passion that turns them on while men are more about penetrating that ? and getting a nut.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    For me, getting wet yes. That's easy.
    Orgasm, no way.