The Official 2017 NFL Season Thread

Comments

• natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Greg Jennings once ran 99 yards for a touchdown on a broken leg. We'll be aiight.

Greg Jennings ain't walking thru that door....lol
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These false flaggin' ass refs savin' these nikkas mayne!!
  • natural born sinners
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Greg Jennings once ran 99 yards for a touchdown on a broken leg. We'll be aiight.

Rivers won a playoff game with a torn ACL

All I can remember is LT sitting like a ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tupacfan12 wrote: »
    Damn I just saw the AFC playoff picture. The Jags are one game back from getting a first round bye.....that ? crazy. With Blake ? Bortles, who would’ve thought before the season lol

Giant fans not surprised. Tom Coughlin hands all over that team. Run first team w a dominant Dline w DBs that can cover. They not asking Blake to do much, game manage ? . That's it

Players was already in place.

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    let's go offense we need a TD
  • natural born sinners
    Damn I just saw the AFC playoff picture. The Jags are one game back from getting a first round bye.....that ? crazy. With Blake ? Bortles, who would’ve thought before the season lol

Giant fans not surprised. Tom Coughlin hands all over that team. Run first team w a dominant Dline w DBs that can cover. They not asking Blake to do much, game manage ? . That's it

Some. Cam Robinson, Fournette, Campbell n Bouye were added this year. W the exception of Ramsey, those are their best players. Fournette the best offensive player and Campbell leading league in sacks.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i love watching baltimore run the rock 34 and 37 run hard and they oline punishing pit.. this is how u keep qbs from losing games
  • natural born sinners
    Mister B. wrote: »
    TheBossman wrote: »
    I'm heartbroken and we just won the game this is some crazy ? us Philly fans has to go through every ? year man I don't know how long I can take this I don't know how long my heart can take this it's crazy.

. NYG led the league in injuries 3 of the last 4 years n no ? were given. Welcome to the club bro. Philly, Dallas n redskins can all lose all they games. ? em
    We should ? y'all up for that next week.

I hope y'all do. Season is over n I want that high draft pick. Worst thing that can happen to Gmen is to win 2 games n fall out of top 5
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? the Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KamPushMe
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhggggg
  • natural born sinners
    aneed123 wrote: »
    i love watching baltimore run the rock 34 and 37 run hard and they oline punishing pit.. this is how u keep qbs from losing games

A good Oline cam mask ALOT of issues on offense. Jaguars got no QB or WRs and still putting up points
  • natural born sinners
    Baltimore got a few weeks putting in work
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some. Cam Robinson, Fournette, Campbell n Bouye were added this year. W the exception of Ramsey, those are their best players. Fournette the best offensive player and Campbell leading league in sacks.

I don’t think nobody passing on LF7

And Campbell wanted to be in Florida.

And y’all was the highest bidder for Bouye

But he gets the credit
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    g6txly68k0jo.jpg

Nah I'm gone return the favor, they cheered when Romo got hurt and they cheeres Michael Irvin's career ending injury, I have no sympathy for them ? at all.

I don't remember anyone cheering when Romo went down. And why are you still angry from things that happened when shiny suits was still popping and Mase retired for the first time? What's next? Threw snowballs at Santa? Batteries? Every fanbase has an unsavory bunch. Not just the Eagles. Time to let that hurt go my friend.

I'm not sure who they were exactly, but I recall Romo being a punchline from two injuries on here.

Two or three pages of memes and jokes

• Fly society513
    Myndset wrote: »
    I don’t celebrate injuries, but...... gotta return the love for when all the eagles fan celebrated Elliott’s suspension.

? Wentz and the eagles.

? ain't give a ? went OBJ went down

Not only that but..........

jc762ogjbpad.jpg

6n3mxvqgdv6c.jpg
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    so an eagles trainer and shock ? radio host speaks for an entire fan base? generalization at it's finest... minus well say "you people".
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Damn AB

And Ben got 500+ passing yards. Wtf
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KamPushMe
  • natural born sinners

But he gets the credit

NOBODY...i wasn't aware that the jaguars had the first pick n the browns, 49rs n bears passed on him.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should of just ran the ball smh
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Myndset wrote: »
    I don’t celebrate injuries, but...... gotta return the love for when all the eagles fan celebrated Elliott’s suspension.

? Wentz and the eagles.

? ain't give a ? went OBJ went down

Not only that but..........

jc762ogjbpad.jpg

6n3mxvqgdv6c.jpg

I remember Eagles fans cheered when Irving career ended in the Vet

irvin-300x217.jpg
    MichaelIrvinInjury2.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-01-02-at-2.55.49-PM-390x400.png
  • Fly society513
    edited December 2017
    TheBossman wrote: »
    so an eagles trainer and shock ? radio host speaks for an entire fan base? generalization at it's finest... minus well say "you people".

No one said anything about an entire fan base.

Just in general. Not rare you hear philly being a classless sports town

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maclin done phucked twice!
  • natural born sinners

But he gets the credit

Btw, I never said Coughlin gets the credit. My point was more that giant fans are not so surprised by the jaguars run. As the team philosophy mirrors what Coughlin is known for. Yes, there were players in place. But the team is doing what Coughlin is known for, run first football n a strong Dline that gets after the QB.