Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle

LcnsdbyROYALTY
LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭

I used to like that dope boy go crazy song. Takes me back to my college days
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^yea imma wait till it drops to listen

Cant tell ? from that low quality audio
  • victory_kid
    victory_kid Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I like this interview, only I think Jeezy didn't need come off as boastful.

Let the people do it for you, you didn't need to be bigging up your accomplishments or how the streets view you in front of Akademiks and Joe... they are aware, especially Joe. Notice how Joe didn't keep the same energy? lol.

Just my opinion though.

He typically doesn't boast his accomplishments and what charity he does, but since we have ? ? comparing who he puts on as opposed to ? as far as relevance he pretty much had to spell it out

Ok true, I forgot about that interview, good point.

But if we are being totally honest, wasn't Joe speaking the truth tho?

Not saying Jeezy isn't relevant, no way am I saying that. But Gucci's influence was and still is stronger than Jeezy's. Doesn't make Jeezy the lesser artist though because Jeezy can rap better IMO.

I think he was a bit low key in his feelings because of his issues with Gucci.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Beta wrote: »
    Jeezy ain't relevant musically right now it is what it is

Bruh. 2 words: Troy Ave.

Foh.
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let the people do it for you, you didn't need to be bigging up your accomplishments or how the streets view you in front of Akademiks and Joe... they are aware, especially Joe. Notice how Joe didn't keep the same energy? lol.

Just my opinion though.

He typically doesn't boast his accomplishments and what charity he does, but since we have ? ? comparing who he puts on as opposed to ? as far as relevance he pretty much had to spell it out

Not saying Jeezy isn't relevant, no way am I saying that. But Gucci's influence was and still is stronger than Jeezy's. Doesn't make Jeezy the lesser artist though because Jeezy can rap better IMO.

You saying that now because Gucci is hot right now and Jeezys best days are way behind him but in his prime Gucci couldn't ? with The snow man as far as fame and influence.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Mr 202 wrote: »

Just my opinion though.

You saying that now because Gucci is hot right now and Jeezys best days are way behind him but in his prime Gucci couldn't ? with The snow man as far as fame and influence.

I swear I hating bring up sales, but to this very day Jeezy consistently outsells ? . ? was saying the same ? last year before TD3 dropped, and Snow outsold the ? again. Selective stat picking ass ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what his accomplishments got to do with the mediocre music he been putting out damn near 8 years? this the issue u cant constructively and objectively criticize ? ... deep down jeezy know nothing he put out comes close to his first 3 albums. but folk spose to lie bout it ?
  • aneed123
    its a reason the youngins in atl ? wit gucci more than Ti or jeezy. both them ? became arrogant ? that treated cats like they was above them. Gucci was more down to earth and in the trenches with them and aint mind sharing spotlight while supporting and help putting them on vs jumping on a bandwagon after the artist blow.
  • aneed123
    ? is ? trash! Fight me.

Ima say it like a ? on BX pointed out last week. Out of 7000 songs only 70 are good.

u entitled to ur opinion. I ? with both heavy. Then Jeezy fell off. Folk still in denial bout that tho including him
  • aneed123
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    I had to cut the episode off...couldnt take jeezy saying "you know how many times i did this or that" like ? ? we get it....jesus

Yeah honestly Jeezy coming off big headed asf. like bro nobody give that much ? about a 2017 Jeezy for you to be acting super bossed up and above everything . "I don't care who started trap...im off that I'm trying teach the kids how to get it another way now".......*turns on new jeezy song* "he seen me.with a scale" " so many birdies in this ? thought I was seeing feathers " or "young ? getting money water whipping. Stop it Jeezy.

He trying to play both sides cuz that trap preach real as back ? ? aint work and was wack. The ? that's crazy is its a easy solution.... get the best southern production he can and be himself... rap adlib it up... be the Jeezy that was great.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ? is ? trash! Fight me.

Ima say it like a ? on BX pointed out last week. Out of 7000 songs only 70 are good.

u entitled to ur opinion. I ? with both heavy. Then Jeezy fell off. Folk still in denial bout that tho including him

He still better gucci tho
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol.. A lot of you ? insecurities are showing.. Keep your mouth shut when Pastor Jeezy is talkin' you might learn something.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol he sonned Ak a few times
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What rapper didn't fall off? Gucci not on the same level he was before he went in either. They both still make good music but past their prime. I ? with both the long way. Gucci got better mixtapes, Jeezy got better albums. Both top 10 all time