Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle

Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gucci’s single is number 14 on the Billboard but he’s Irrelevant.??? Lol y’all just be saying anything sometimes

Jeezy needs to find his Formula again...his flow and sound has gotten stale AF over the years
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P. Town wrote: »
    Im glad he took it upon himself to say somethin about what music media ? are talking about. Had he said nothin ? woulda called him out for that too.

Far as Gucci....being featured on a new ? song does not make you relevant, don't make you a hell of an A&R either. Let they music and lifestyles speak for themselves. Too much ? eatin goin on just to prove points

What new ? songs you talking about? You has 2 platinum singles from his album.

Im not saying he doesn't have a relevant career of his own. Im saying that speaking to the comments about Gucci putting people on and them gravitating to him when he got out. Gucci is that guy for the simple fact that he was able to still be who he is even after the Jeezy wave.

I just don't understand how ? think takin props away from one ? , to give to another is cool.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If ? gon credit all these ? that Gucci featured on songs and equate it to "putting them on" then y'all gotta say Jeezy put on Gibbs and YG.....who both have at least one classic album in they catalogue, iMO
    u comparing apples to oranges.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    Lol at folks acting like Jeezy is some superior rapper to Gucci. Let's be real, lyrically if Gucci is considered trash, Jeezy is just as trash.

But jeezy can somewhat flow and make a song...gucci sound like a child with down syndrome trying to create a comprehensive sentence

No, Gucci has a heavy Southern accent. That's the difference. Gucci's flow is way better than Jeezy's.

Gucci has no flow...its a struggle for him to form words

Lol that's not true. Coming from somebody who HATED Gucci once upon a time he can rap when he wants to.

If he couldn't do anything he could flow
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Beta wrote: »
    "Thats what kings do..they go out in the jungle and get food for the tribe.."

IIGHT man thats where I cut it off

Lol that's 100% what kings DON'T do. I'm not expecting Jeezy to be strong in the political science department but I can't listen to nonsense like that either

This while interview is jeezy speaking a whole bunch of insecure nonsense thats overly defensive when all they said was he's very cold musically. Snowman for real

Did they even have a show? I ain't watching jeezy talk about unnecessary stuff to defend himself while he sprinkles in dumb quotes for over an hr.

He crossed into the smart dumb category

If anything this hurt jeezy
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gucci Bob sagat on full house status now. ? walkin round shaking hands and kissing babies like he running for governor. Im not mad at him walking the straight and narrow though.

Jeezy just gotta put out a dope album and he'll be back in the spotlight.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If ? gon credit all these ? that Gucci featured on songs and equate it to "putting them on" then y'all gotta say Jeezy put on Gibbs and YG.....who both have at least one classic album in they catalogue, iMO

Both were on b4 they got with Jeezy. ? never heard of migos or peewee b4 the brick factory stop
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    N stop saying Jeezy was riding bankroll wave, Bank in Jeezy musical family tree, d rich was bank producer, guess who really did Who Dat, not shawty Redd, shawty Redd protege, d Rich
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    What rapper didn't fall off? Gucci not on the same level he was before he went in either. They both still make good music but past their prime. I ? with both the long way. Gucci got better mixtapes, Jeezy got better albums. Both top 10 all time

What Gucci mixtape is better than Trap or Die?

The movie

@mods can I get a FOH reaction, please?

Same thing I thought when u said tod 3 had a bunch of bangers...

https://youtu.be/HBjdRDYnZVs

https://youtu.be/XyIgQxey0SQ

https://youtu.be/wlaQ12bHpaE

https://youtu.be/Le1HL58OTD4

https://youtu.be/PCUS3yeND9c

https://youtu.be/0M4DBv9CrGo

https://youtu.be/qFzTC-9wazg

https://youtu.be/yCcnpgPvYHA

Enjoy

U posting this like I didn't hear the album multiple times lol

Then you know more than half that ? was bangers.

Nah, but if u wanna let mediocrity slide from jizzle so b it, just don't turn around n say Gucci ass, that's hypocritical lol

? you just called The Movie a classic. Gucci has ZERO classic full-length projects. None. Zip. Nada. Classic songs, perhaps. But projects, hell no. I've gone on record and defended a few of his projects. The entire issue is you came in here tryna equate ? to that ? Young (one less self-destructive than the other). Only reason why most of yall keep entertaining this ? ? is because of that drug-addled temper tantrum he dropped AFTER apologizing to both him and TIP just because the ? refused to work with him. I wouldn't work with that ? either after getting on the stand and implicating me. And Drama should've gotten the living ? knocked out of him for his role in that wack ass ? . Keep rockin with dude though. I'm done with this cuz the Jeezy vs Gucci thing is as tired as Hov vs Nas.

Man look, I'm not reading that ? . Uon like Gucci, ion like trap or die 3, the end
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    My guy goin so hard for jeezy but scoffed at this

https://youtu.be/hhkXfF26ceI

Lol we got nun to talk about mane
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the dumbest ? in the world to say a ? not relevant musically 10+ years after his debut. Hov just talked about this with the "white hot" stage...it's longevity and you couldn't dare argue against that

What's up with Nelly? You not supposed to be the hottest rapper 12 years in...it's a new young ? that done took that spot.

This a hip hop site right? He got a thread stickied for his album? He relevant

Hov, Drake are ? anomalies
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t like to get in southern affairs but from what I’m seeing in here, Jeezy coming off as a lame. Gucci still wack though. I like trap ? intro though.

I hate when rappers say they aren’t rappers. Just shows that’s they are culture vultures
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeezy probably blew the whole budget for dat cole and kdot verse lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guy goin so hard for jeezy but scoffed at this

https://youtu.be/hhkXfF26ceI

Lol we got nun to talk about mane

So much confusion in that thumbnail
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

Both were on b4 they got with Jeezy. ? never heard of migos or peewee b4 the brick factory stop

Them ? wasn't on. They had mixtapes released thru themselves before Jeezy. Same for ? Wee, same for Migos, same Fresh, same for Nicki, not Waka tho, same for Scooter.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way Jigger started that “I’m not a rapper” ? ...
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭

Them ? wasn't on. They had mixtapes released thru themselves before Jeezy. Same for ? Wee, same for Migos, same Fresh, same for Nicki, not Waka tho, same for Scooter.

Stop trying to change history dude. Gucci put Migos on. ? Thomas even said Gucci handed the Migos over to QC and Young Thug over to Birdman because there was nothing he could do for them from prison. YG had a hit record years before Jeezy.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they need to stop having guests come up there with a grudge....it's cool to talk their differences out but a whole hour of the guest just talking in circles trying to defend criticism is boring af....the show moves better when Ak and Joe are engaged in debate....then when a guest can intervene and add on it adds to the show.....this could've just been a 30 min "jeezy sermon" and they could've cut the cameras off after that...why even have Nadeska there?....she's cool to look at but she can't control them ? for ? and the disrespect she recieves is comical at times and sad most of the others cuz she's handcuffed....Carrie Champion(from First Take) would've had them ? in line a looooooooooooooong time ago lol

Jeezy dropped some jewels but overall the "interview" was wack...i didnt need Joe screamin on the guest or Ak but ? the questions were biased and at the same time Jeezy is different and clearly didn't give af about anything they even wanted to talk about for the show including his own damn album lol
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mike06 wrote: »
    they need to stop having guests come up there with a grudge....it's cool to talk their differences out but a whole hour of the guest just talking in circles trying to defend criticism is boring af....the show moves better when Ak and Joe are engaged in debate....then when a guest can intervene and add on it adds to the show.....this could've just been a 30 min "jeezy sermon" and they could've cut the cameras off after that...why even have Nadeska there?....she's cool to look at but she can't control them ? for ? and the disrespect she recieves is comical at times and sad most of the others cuz she's handcuffed....Carrie Champion(from First Take) would've had them ? in line a looooooooooooooong time ago lol

Jeezy dropped some jewels but overall the "interview" was wack...i didnt need Joe screamin on the guest or Ak but ? the questions were biased and at the same time Jeezy is different and clearly didn't give af about anything they even wanted to talk about for the show including his own damn album lol

Lol he did that in his other interviews. I posted those in the Pressure album thread.