Comeback Battler of the Year: Illwill or Ball Game

Fell Off The Most: Ave

Most Improved:

Best Female Battler:

Best Overall Event of The Year: Traffic 3

Best Battle Rap Company: URL

Your top 5 battles this year:

Bodybag of the year:

Biggest Upset of the year: Tay Roc vs Hollow or Ars vs Beloved depending how you judge them.

Best battle in the vault:

Most Disappointing Battles this year:
  • don_simmy
    don_simmy Members Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    MVP: THATS LIGHT.
    Rookie of the Year: Twork
    Comeback Battler of the Year: Goodz
    Fell Off The Most: "Hitmans little brother ..." - your name is Bill Collector ?
    Most Improved: Clips
    Best Female Battler: Bonnie ?
    Best Overall Event of The Year: KOTD World ?
    Your top 5 battles this year: Young Cannon vs ...; Cortez vs ... except Twork; Clips vs ...; Lux vs Hot 97; Mickey Facts vs Day.
    Bodybag of the year: JC vs Chess
    Biggest Upset of the year: Cortez vs Daylyt
    Most Disappointing Battles this year: Lux vs Ars

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    MVP: O Red
    Rookie of the Year: Geechi Gotti
    Comeback Battler of the Year: Charlie Clips
    Fell Off The Most: Daylyt
    Most Improved: Cortez
    Best Female Battler: QB
    Best Overall Event of The Year: SM 6
    Best Battle Rap Company: URL (no debate)
    Bodybag of the year: O Red bodybagging Showoff
    Biggest Upset of the year: Cortez over Daylyt (based on general consensus)
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MVP is outta Roc, O Red and JC. I think Roc gone get the 1st crown from Champion though because the caliber of opponents he faced, they will argue JC battled to many new ? , Twork, Chess and the other ? from bullpen/writers bloque. If O body Brizz its gonna be hard not to give it to him.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    MVP is outta Roc, O Red and JC. I think Roc gone get the 1st crown from Champion though because the caliber of opponents he faced, they will argue JC battled to many new ? , Twork, Chess and the other ? from bullpen/writers bloque. If O body Brizz its gonna be hard not to give it to him.

lol at JC but ya bro Ored and Tay Roc is a toss up. Right now my bias is towards Ored because I felt he clearly won all his battles this year.
  • The Recipe
    Options

lol at JC but ya bro Ored and Tay Roc is a toss up. Right now my bias is towards Ored because I felt he clearly won all his battles this year.

I think its more of a phenomenon with JC mixied with his return ? really ? with him you gotta consider that.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

I think its more of a phenomenon with JC mixied with his return ? really ? with him you gotta consider that.

JC never went anywhere he just didnt battle on URL. ? just need to stop being lazy and being so in love with the “brand”.
  • The Recipe
    Options

JC never went anywhere he just didnt battle on URL. ? just need to stop being lazy and being so in love with the “brand”.

His return to URL was a big deal ? been asking for it for like 3 years, When the last time you watched a D League game, Arena Football game or a minor league game?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

His return to URL was a big deal ? been asking for it for like 3 years, When the last time you watched a D League game, Arena Football game or a minor league game?

URL and RBE have the same talent. Bad analogy.
  • The Recipe
    Options

URL and RBE have the same talent. Bad analogy.

The NBA and the D League share some of the same talent last time I checked nobody still dont watch D League same thing in the minor leagues. You just cant accept fax......
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    MVP: Tay Roc
    Rookie of the Year: Twork
    Comeback Battler of the Year: O-Red
    Fell Off The Most: Chess
    Most Improved:
    Best Female Battler:
    Best Overall Event of The Year: TRAFFIC 3
    NITTY VS. IRON
    CHESS VS. TAY ROC
    GEECHI VS. GLU
    HOLLOW VS. ROC
    BRIZZ VS. ILL WILL
    Bodybag of the year: RED VS. SHOWOFF
    Biggest Upset of the year: JOE vs. DOUGY (?)
    BRIZZ VS. CAL
    Daylyt vs. Mickey Factz
    REX VS. K-SHINE