GOP Rep. Accused of ? 17yo Girl Sings Hymn Before Declaring: ‘No Reason I Would Resign’…

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpBCHpU1kIw

https://www.mediaite.com/online/gop-rep-accused-of-? -17-year-old-sings-hymn-before-declaring-no-reason-i-would-resign/
It seems like every day a new media or political figure is accused of having committed some form of a sex crime. Oh wait, it is every day, sometimes multiple times in one day. Yipes.

Today’s contender in the “worst male in the world” contest is Kentucky Rep. Dan Johnson, who has been accused of sexually assaulting a 17-year-old girl at a New Year’s Eve party while he was acting as her preacher.

This incident is said to have occurred in 2012, with alleged victim Maranda Richmond detailing her story to Louisiana Public Media, which has been transcribed by Raw Story.

“He started to stroke her arm. He slid his hands up, under her shirt and bra, and groped her. He stuck his tongue in her mouth. Then, he forced his hands down her pants, underneath her underwear, and penetrated her with his finger,” the statement read. “She begged her pastor to stop and tried to force him off, quietly. She remembers not wanting to awaken Sarah. But Johnson was a big man, roughly twice her weight.”

“He told her she’d like it. She said no, she didn’t. She pleaded with him: go away, go away.”

Johnson responded to the allegation earlier today, appearing in the pulpit at the Heart of Fire Church, in Louisville.

Before addressing the damning statement, the GOP Rep. decided it would be a good idea to sing a spirited hymn about baby Jesus, thus proving his religious bona-fides, or something.

After filling the air with his dulcet tones, Johnson denied the allegation.

“This allegation concerning this lady, this young girl, absolutely has no merit,” he said, going on to essentially blame the whole thing on our national conversation about sexual harassment and assault. “It is the season. Last election it seemed to be racism. This election it seems to be sexual impropriety.”

“People want to go back over my whole entire life.”

Johnson spiritedly denied that he would step away from his post, saying “There’s no reason I would resign.”

Richmond did report the incident to police, but no charges were filed and, according to Time, local authorities have declined to comment as to why.

Finally, if the name Dan Johnson rings a bell, it’s because this is the same Kentucky Rep. who compared Barack Obama and Michelle Obama to monkeys on multiple occasions, even posting an image of a chimpanzee and saying it was a “baby picture” of the former president.

Cool guy!

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats his stance on abortion though?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any democrats do any ? like this ?

I ask because some folks seem to equate them to being the exact same.

And while it's obvious that both parties have their full of ? components, I tend to see a specific kind of ? from the republicans.
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    What’s iill is this, we at a point in America right now. Where through a lot of hard work behind the scenes and the front by people willing to put it on the line for the cause.

And through the accessibility that social media provides that gives a loud enough voice to a group of people. That for maybe the first time in a long time.

People of minorities, women, the LBGT community. Is loud enough and consistent enough. That the message can’t be drowned out by the powers that be, I.E “rich white America”.

Rich white America has seen this and instilled enough fear and tribalism in its core support. That they have dug deeper into ignorance, and overall intolerance. And because they are the majority, and mostly the majority of folks who vote in these elections that aren’t the presidency.

These politicians are at a point where outside of ? being on tape and they get caught red handed. They feel like they can roll the dice on ? like this. Cause though they hear the voice, the action hasn’t been as prominent from the people.

So they’re willing to bet that u don’t do nothing about it.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Germz101 wrote: »
    What’s iill is this, we at a point in America right now. Where through a lot of hard work behind the scenes and the front by people willing to put it on the line for the cause.

And through the accessibility that social media provides that gives a loud enough voice to a group of people. That for maybe the first time in a long time.

People of minorities, women, the LBGT community. Is loud enough and consistent enough. That the message can’t be drowned out by the powers that be, I.E “rich white America”.

Rich white America has seen this and instilled enough fear and tribalism in its core support. That they have dug deeper into ignorance, and overall intolerance. And because they are the majority, and mostly the majority of folks who vote in these elections that aren’t the presidency.

These politicians are at a point where outside of ? being on tape and they get caught red handed. They feel like they can roll the dice on ? like this. Cause though they hear the voice, the action hasn’t been as prominent from the people.

So they’re willing to bet that u don’t do nothing about it.

Can somebody please tell this guy how paragraphs and periods work?
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Imma be honest wit u bruh, I got several incoming calls while I was writing that and lost my train of thought while writing that. But I’m not a quitter so a fought my way through. Im not surprised if all of that seems like alphabet soup to anyone that ain’t me, cause only i have a full idea of the point I was trying to make.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy shot himself in the head

BODY BAG!!!
  • TheGOAT
    This his suicide note he posted on FB

6gd9y3rbp2a3.jpg
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at ? .....won't he do it!
  • TheGOAT
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The suicide is wild ? . Whew...
    SickSadWorld
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? yelled fake news and killed himself?

Trump got kkkamikaze pedos...lol
  • R0mp
    Damn, they went on him in this article:

http://longcon.kycir.org
  • TheGOAT
    Copper wrote: »
    How he religous and said ? knows the truth and he going to heaven...

Then killed himself...

Foul play???

oG1vJ.gif
  • R0mp
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    One down and who's next? @ least we can endure struggle and pressure. Man these Hunkies pop under pressure. Good. Come on Edomites, let's play follow the leader.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He committed that instead of resigning. Excellent "Mr. Burns"
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    ? ? resigned from life.. hahahha i hope he was alive long enough to suffer some more
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. "Fake news" in his suicide note.