What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Vending Machines...Anybody own one?

VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in Strictly Business
I was sitting here thinking and vending machines popped into my head. I see some for sale in my state, but I don't know how you get to set them up at an establishment and I figure that you have to restock them yourself. Anyone know anything about this or where to find information? Do you need a permit? Can you buy one and have it be at a property you don't own? Are the vending machines owned by the business?

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its a good money laundering method but dont think you can hide money from forensic litigators.

but yes, you can buy anything for a business to own. as far as permits...i think it depends on locations...im not sure about that.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @2stepz_ahead have you bought any? I don't plan to hide money lol. So I could buy one and put it anywhere they allow it?
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes you have to restock them yourself unless you want to pay someone to do it for you.

Also say you live in an apartment building. You will need to contact the property manager and come to an agreement if you want to set up your machine on that property.

No you don't need a permit. Some vending machines are owned by the property on business they are on and some are owned by a company that specialized in vending machines.

I just learned a lot about vending machines let me know if you have any more questions.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

LUClENVulcanRaven
  • mike06mike06 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    how much does it cost to get one and maintain it?
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mike06 wrote: »
    how much does it cost to get one and maintain it?

They have different machines also they have used and brand new machines so the prices is going to vary on that. Price is also going to depend on what you trying to stock the machine with. If want to stock a machine with sodas and sandwiches and stuff like that you will need a refrigerated machine. If just chips and cookies and candy you don't need that type of machine. So of course the refrigerated machine is going to cost more new or used.

Maintenance varies as well because refrigerated machines going to cost more if something goes wrong. They have service techs just for vending machines and that shit gets costly just like it does when trying to fix a car or have someone come to your house to repair something.

I tell some shit that folks with vending machines go through. The slot that you place your paper dollars in has these little rubber band type of pieces on there to rotate the levers that pull the dollars into the machine. Well say your machine is at a school or gym and people keep placing damp or wet dollar bills into the machine. The damp and wet money starts to dry rot the rubber band pieces and once they fuck up the machine will no longer take dollar bills until they are replaced. Depending on the place you have the machine that can be consistent issue you are always having to deal with.
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

mike06LUClENVulcanRaven
  • mike06mike06 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was just looking for ball park figures but good looking out on the info....whoever owns the vending machines in my office is making a killing...charging $0.75 for .35 cent gum and shit.....$1.00 for $0.50 chips....$1.75 for sodas....idk if they're all from the same owner but the shit is definitely making them some good paper
    mike06 wrote: »
    i was just looking for ball park figures but good looking out on the info....whoever owns the vending machines in my office is making a killing...charging $0.75 for .35 cent gum and shit.....$1.00 for $0.50 chips....$1.75 for sodas....idk if they're all from the same owner but the shit is definitely making them some good paper

Kind of hard to give ball park figures if I don't know what products you trying to sale.

They have some machines that cost more than $5K and you have some that are a lot less.

• VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Thanks for the info @D. Morgan. I will read everything when I get a chance. @mike06 google vending machines for sale. That's what made me think of this. Like Morgan said, they run around $5, 000.
    mike06
    Thanks for the info @D. Morgan. I will read everything when I get a chance. @mike06 google vending machines for sale. That's what made me think of this. Like Morgan said, they run around $5, 000.

Anytime!!!

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nigga should get an ATM and put it in a stripclub
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio