The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Thor:RAGNAROK"

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Stan Lee needs to live long enough to see a decent F4 film.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

How life works, wouldn’t be surprised to see he past right before it releases
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

How life works, wouldn’t be surprised to see he past right before it releases

I'm pretty sure he can pre screen a film before its released. I hope so
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now they can use super skrull

But doom, Kang, and super skrull back!
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall too hype about F4 though. besides Dr Doom ? on them constantly they are a boring team yall stay on they ? over hyping them. there is a reason all of their movies are wack. fight me
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    yall too hype about F4 though. besides Dr Doom ? on them constantly they are a boring team yall stay on they ? over hyping them. there is a reason all of their movies are wack. fight me

Disney can make them dope af
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

F4 being back means Doom, Surfer, and Galactus are back. That's enough to be excited about. That said the F4 don't have to be boring. They have interesting adventures, enemies, and they have enough contact with everyone else in Marvel that they could basically replace the Avengers as the glue of the MCU in coming phases.
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options

Marvel is built on the backs on the F4, literally everything

https://youtu.be/lxSW4NROpd4

The first 3 mins is all you need
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    Ohh and Susan storm and franklin Richards can body everyone else is marvel hell invisible Woman beat 30 avengers alone...
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Incredibles is one of the more beloved animations of the last 15 years I think making a great F4 is possible.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not so much F4 that people are excited about. It's the potential the f4 charcaters can bring over that folks are excited about. They have so many major threat characters in their group that they can set up a ton of phases around. Doom, galactus, super skrull, annihilus. So many. So much potential for story lines. And while the f4 may be a bit of a boring team, they are the foundation of the marvel universe in the comics and marvel studios probably respects that a lot more than fox, so those boring characters can quite possibly be turned into something super badass with feige and team behind it.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    F4 aint wack or boring, wtf are y'all talking about
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's how the fantastic four should play out. First of all don't bring doom in automatically save him for a sequel. Since its a reeboot they would start off with their origin as a flashback sequence done in a dreamy montage then fast forward a a month or so and they are doing battle with the moleman and his subterranean monsters.thats the opening act then they go through the motions of a superhero film setting up the characters blah then the villain is revealed as the wizard. Who they defeat then he comes back for the final act for revenge with the frightful four team consisting of hydroman, Medusa, klaw and titanna. Dr doom would be the villain for the second film then in the third would be galactactus but instead of just silver surfer for a herald I would have him with firelord and terrax as secondary heralds an the team would fight them. Since physical fight with Galactus would be unbalanced
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    have them then come back to earth after more than 10 years away. Explains why they really wasn’t mentioned all these years .
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Like an accident happened while in space and they were just traveling the cosmos asleep or some ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Or, just bring em in from another dimension using Dr. Strange
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    That works better for X-Men then fantastic 4 imo
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall gonna cry when Marvel kills Dr. Doom off after 1 film like they do 99% of their villains?
    Yeah okay
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall gonna cry when Marvel kills Dr. Doom off after 1 film like they do 99% of their villains?

That's one villain that's not going anywhere
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Give me one in cannon reason why Dr. Doom deserves to live longer than Hela.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Smarter than Hela

More feared than Hela

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's bumped heads with damn near every major hero character that's in the MCU you could place him anywhere. He has a long rivalry with Black Panther as well as Reed and the FF. He's messed tried to steal the power of an asgardian and of course Thor got involved due to that. His major schemes have involved stealing the Beyonders power and ? with the universe. Also he has a rivalry with Tony too there's plenty of ways you could utilize Dooms arrogant self lol.