Options
14567810»

Comments

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Nah man I love to watch Frank work too lol

I felt those punches he was giving rawls and a nice touch he gives is when he yells while shooting ?

Yeah but you don't say it like that lol

Russo was looking at Frank like
    DCVNbI.gif

If anything the disturbing ? was when micro was on some ? ? when he got ? after frank kissed his wife.

Thought it was gonna turn into some ? cuck ? n was ready to turn the show off in anger and disbelief

I was thinking "no no no not punisher too!!"

Some ? put that in there it was unnecessary af
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

I felt those punches he was giving rawls and a nice touch he gives is when he yells while shooting ?

DCVNbI.gif

If anything the disturbing ? was when micro was on some ? ? when he got ? after frank kissed his wife.

Thought it was gonna turn into some ? cuck ? n was ready to turn the show off in anger and disbelief

White folk comedy
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

DCVNbI.gif

White folk comedy

I was about to say, I had a white boy roommate

They really do ? like that so I was rolling at that scene
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

DCVNbI.gif

Lol im stealing that ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol he mushed dudes eye meat out
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    lol he mushed dudes eye meat out

Yes like steve segsl did to them jamiacan twins on marked for death
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm on episode 8 and honestly having read the comics and watching this, it's a good show not a good adaptation though. He aint caught nowhere near enough bodies and he towed the line too much.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished it, got A LOT better as I went on.
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who can name ALL the INJURIES he done suffered this series? This is your mission if you choose to accept it
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who can name ALL the INJURIES he done suffered this series? This is your mission if you choose to accept it

Maaaaannnn...can you imagine what kinda shape Frank gonna be in when he gets old? Lol.

My gawd
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Oh...enjoyed it mayne.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Curtis getting beat with his own prosthetic leg really ? ? me off. ? I’m ? right now.

How you think he felt? He azzz was damn near ashamed. Lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    ARRRRRGH THIS ? IS AMAZIN'
    Watching Micro watch Frank and his wife gave a ? chills. Dude froze the screen and got ? , nothing even happened and his life was ruined. That whole dynamic was great.

*Micro's wife calls*
    Frank: "That's your wife, should i answer that?"
    Micro: "l don't know, she's your girlfriend"

Dead. That whole ? had me uneasy.

I kinda like the reworking of Jigsaw. It wasn't necessary to make it that personal, but it made him more of a threat than the comics usually makes him.

The woman that plays Madani is BAD. I'm sad that she likely won't be back. The rando Feds that chase Frank never come back. I hope they break the rules to make her a regular.

The amount of violence and torture in this ? is perfect. When Frank raked Billy's face over that glass I was cringing hard. It was like the 13th hard cringe of the season, there was at least one per episode.
    tumblr_ozoz2oXM5Z1rb326eo8_r1_400.giftumblr_ozoz2oXM5Z1rb326eo7_r2_400.gif
    tumblr_ozoz2oXM5Z1rb326eo9_r1_400.giftumblr_ozoz2oXM5Z1rb326eo10_r1_400.gif
    ? this scene was so ? raw!!!
    turned ol boys face into hamburger meat. i was laughing my ass off

i’m watching micro stalk his family like “dude go home before Frank ? your wife”

micro had a little ? for a son. dude punched his little sister in the face. the ? ? if i was micro i would’ve caved that little ? chest in as soon as I saw him. “? you doing punching your sister? don’t worry about how i knew ? ”

i understood their purpose but I didn’t really care for Billy and Dinah. their acting was dry as ? to me. but Billy became a cool heel after killing Dinah’s partner then washing his blood of her like nothing happened. that was some cold ? boy

Dinah was shot in the head. she should be dead as ? but caught two bruised eyes instead. okay

I would hate to hear how Dinah’s mom sounds while getting ?

lol at Frank basically getting a clean slate after all that ? he did. white privilege, i tell ya

Bruuuuhhh...I was thinking that same exact thing at the bolded. Lol
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Screen Junkies use to do something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnHKv2G0wCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PVZ2ajOnKg
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    ARRRRRGH THIS ? IS AMAZIN'
    Watching Micro watch Frank and his wife gave a ? chills. Dude froze the screen and got ? , nothing even happened and his life was ruined. That whole dynamic was great.

*Micro's wife calls*
    Frank: "That's your wife, should i answer that?"
    Micro: "l don't know, she's your girlfriend"

Dead. That whole ? had me uneasy.

I kinda like the reworking of Jigsaw. It wasn't necessary to make it that personal, but it made him more of a threat than the comics usually makes him.

The woman that plays Madani is BAD. I'm sad that she likely won't be back. The rando Feds that chase Frank never come back. I hope they break the rules to make her a regular.

The amount of violence and torture in this ? is perfect. When Frank raked Billy's face over that glass I was cringing hard. It was like the 13th hard cringe of the season, there was at least one per episode.
    tumblr_ozoz2oXM5Z1rb326eo8_r1_400.giftumblr_ozoz2oXM5Z1rb326eo7_r2_400.gif
    tumblr_ozoz2oXM5Z1rb326eo9_r1_400.giftumblr_ozoz2oXM5Z1rb326eo10_r1_400.gif
    ? this scene was so ? raw!!!
    turned ol boys face into hamburger meat. i was laughing my ass off

i’m watching micro stalk his family like “dude go home before Frank ? your wife”

micro had a little ? for a son. dude punched his little sister in the face. the ? ? if i was micro i would’ve caved that little ? chest in as soon as I saw him. “? you doing punching your sister? don’t worry about how i knew ? ”

i understood their purpose but I didn’t really care for Billy and Dinah. their acting was dry as ? to me. but Billy became a cool heel after killing Dinah’s partner then washing his blood of her like nothing happened. that was some cold ? boy

Dinah was shot in the head. she should be dead as ? but caught two bruised eyes instead. okay

I would hate to hear how Dinah’s mom sounds while getting ?

lol at Frank basically getting a clean slate after all that ? he did. white privilege, i tell ya

Bruuuuhhh...I was thinking that same exact thing at the bolded. Lol

lol he socked the ? out her ass 2
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What episodes have you all rewatched since you watched the finale?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    I heard this was ultra violent. I can't be watching heads getting blown off and ?

Man up ?

He already did.........