On This Day In 1992, Dr. Dre Released The Greatest Rap Album Of All Time...The Chronic

Options
13»

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    This can never b the greatest rap album ever when alìze got #GhostWriters
  • gee757
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Smh@ lame squares hitting me wit negs thinking a ? wit ghostwriter s can have the greatest rap album yall geeks can't b serious...foh

Edited....lol@ that biggie Stan n here tryna compare a label & a group n this thread.....5 ya delusional Wu Tang & deathrow fuked wit each other that's y pac gave rza his chain back n 96...
  • gee757
    Options
    I knew the same lame ? would hit me wit negs again if I called they ? ? out ? yall milli vanilli hip pop drakie loving clowns
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    I knew the same lame ? would hit me wit negs again if I called they ? ? out ? yall milli vanilli hip pop drakie loving clowns

You hurt because you cant join in on shittin on Em album huh you fat ? ?
  • gee757
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

You hurt because you cant join in on shittin on Em album huh you fat ? ?

Cracka ? idgaf if that white Mexican stewpid call that donkey nerd ill bot ? on me cuz I was speaking the truth about his shady crackkka klansmen rap gawd..
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So it’s cool to like ghost written music again?
  • gee757
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    So it’s cool to like ghost written music again?

Only a muthafuka who don't know ? about hip hop would say a poser wit ghostwriter s has the greatest rap album ever........ There's nothing wrong wit artists wit ghostwriter s just don't b a rapper claiming ya top5 n hip hop & ya the nu j & it's all good recite other people's lyriks claiming it's ya ?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    313 wayz wrote: »
    dre_chronic.jpg

They ? on "lil ghetto boy" sayin its the 1 track that could go

WTF

Thats my favorite track on the album

Lil Ghetto Boy goes hard one of the best tracks on the album...
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I don't get it.

Dre produced several albums before The Chronic that are just as good if not better. But for some reason The Chronic gets all the love.

What about Eazy Duz It, Strait Outta Compton, No One Can Do It Better or Niggaz4life?

Strait Outta Compton >>>>

#ShutTheFuckUp5Grand
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll can wack me and troll me and Nosign me but the lyrics on The Chronic were average and with the exception of a few songs (Nuttin but a G thing, Let Me Ride) it was just a good album. I don't see what was so GREAT about it.

The production was tight and it sounded good sonically but I think The Chronic is overrated. I guess he brought a new sound, but the replay value is Meh.

Wu Tang's 36 Chambers album came one year later (11 months). The Chronic sounded better sonically, but Wu Tang could rap circles around the Death Row camp.

? =Snoop
    Otherwise Wu>>>>Death Row

#ShutTheFuckUp5Grand
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Ya'll can wack me and troll me and Nosign me but the lyrics on The Chronic were average and with the exception of a few songs (Nuttin but a G thing, Let Me Ride) it was just a good album. I don't see what was so GREAT about it.

The production was tight and it sounded good sonically but I think The Chronic is overrated. I guess he brought a new sound, but the replay value is Meh.

Wu Tang's 36 Chambers album came one year later (11 months). The Chronic sounded better sonically, but Wu Tang could rap circles around the Death Row camp.

? =Snoop
    Otherwise Wu>>>>Death Row

#ShutTheFuckUp5Grand

Why are you responding to a post I made in 2014?