Death Row vs Wu-Tang

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    gee757 wrote: »
    It ain't fair deathrow is a label that sold more records than Wu Tang..... deathrow had bigger artists than Wu Tang.... deathrow had rza chain on tour out west till 2pac gave it back cuz he loved Wu Tang......there just ain't no comparing a group & a label especially when Wu Tang was gonna ? wit deathrow east..

? about this deathrow east ? .

u ? deathrow had enuff money to buy Wu Tang n 96 Wu Tang ain't have no paper too buy deathrow...
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wu-Tang
    It ain't fair deathrow is a label that sold more records than Wu Tang..... deathrow had bigger artists than Wu Tang.... deathrow had rza chain on tour out west till 2pac gave it back cuz he loved Wu Tang......there just ain't no comparing a group & a label especially when Wu Tang was gonna ? wit deathrow east..

Yeah but 2Pac was going to take over the East coast as soon as he signed Craig Mack
  • gee757
    5 Grand wrote: »

Yeah but 2Pac was going to take over the East coast as soon as he signed Craig Mack

Makaveli gave rza chain back n 96 cuz pac had love for Wu Tang....that's y when pac spoke on rza getting beat up & his chain snatched n 96 he never said rza name method man is the 1 who exposed rza got jacked by deathrizzo....so u can make up this fake beef between Wu Tang & deathrow but u look Krazy comparing a group wit a label...
  • 5 Grand
    Wu-Tang

Makaveli gave rza chain back n 96 cuz pac had love for Wu Tang....that's y when pac spoke on rza getting beat up & his chain snatched n 96 he never said rza name method man is the 1 who exposed rza got jacked by deathrizzo....so u can make up this fake beef between Wu Tang & deathrow but u look Krazy comparing a group wit a label...

4bs7xxxm2ky8.jpg
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wu-Tang

Uh those west coast ? had to come to N.Y. sooner or later.

Idk where y'all get the idea that NYC ? are/were soft.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Death Row

I forgot, they were all getting at 2pac, you right
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death Row
    Where was all this Wu Tang love when RZA dropped a 2Million dollar album???
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ?
    The chronic
    All eyes on me
    Doggfood
    (Streetz is a muthfucka) was released through Artemis records, can’t include that)

Vs

36 chambers
    Will-tang forever
    The W
    Iron flag

Within the same timeframe death row released more influential music, so I’ll go with the row but considering Wu was a group n row was a label.... I’d go with Wu.

I ain’t voting.
  • 5 Grand
    Wu-Tang
    ?
    The chronic
    All eyes on me
    Doggfood
    (Streetz is a muthfucka) was released through Artemis records, can’t include that)

Vs

36 chambers
    Will-tang forever
    The W
    Iron flag

Within the same timeframe death row released more influential music, so I’ll go with the row but considering Wu was a group n row was a label.... I’d go with Wu.

I ain’t voting.

You're missing all the solo albums between 36 Chambers and Wu Tang Forever
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wu-Tang
    Wu tang is for the children!
  • englishdude
    ?
    The chronic
    All eyes on me
    Doggfood

Vs

36 chambers
    Will-tang forever
    The W
    Iron flag

I ain’t voting.

You stated Wu-tang as a collective tho, if this is the case Wu >>>>>>>
  • 5 Grand
    Wu-Tang
    ?
    The chronic
    All eyes on me
    Doggfood

Vs

36 chambers
    Will-tang forever
    The W
    Iron flag

I ain’t voting.

You stated Wu-tang as a collective tho, if this is the case Wu >>>>>>>

All of the solo albums had features and cameos from other Clan members.
  • englishdude
    Liquid swords alone can stand against any album released on death row imo.
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wu-Tang

Only little ? believed in that fake 2pac thuggery bs. Anybody who was about that life during that time knew 2pac was selling wolf tickets. Them blood and crip ? were official. 2pac not so much.

Again you act like them same Rap ? did not have to come N.Y. to get money. What world do you ? live in. Lol.
  • gee757

@the bold where did I say that?Uh 2pac is from NY...... again Tupac gave rza chain back so deathrow east could pop off....Wu Tang on deathrow east was not going to work wit rza chain on tour on the west coast..........n 96 suge could've bought Wu Tang deathrow was worth 300million Wu Tang wasn't seeing money like that from records n 96.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wu-Tang

@the bold where did I say that?Uh 2pac is from NY...... again Tupac gave rza chain back so deathrow east could pop off....Wu Tang on deathrow east was not going to work wit rza chain on tour on the west coast..........n 96 suge could've bought Wu Tang deathrow was worth 300million Wu Tang wasn't seeing money like that from records n 96.

? ? DEATH ROW EAST!!!

I'm so sick of readin that ?
  • gee757
    Y do delusional biggie & Wu Tang Stanley's act like deathrow east never existed???

https://youtu.be/j3_nE1xMJs8

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death Row
    Deathrow has 4 of the top 10 rap albums ever....wu tang is trash bags
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Wu-Tang
    DEATH ROW EAST WOULD'VE BEEN A MASSIVE FLOP.

WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT ERIC B. DOES SINCE HE COULDN'T SPIT. MARLEY, LARGE PRO & RAKIM HIMSELF WERE PRODUCING. HE PROB. HAD GHOST-SCRATCHERS ON DECK.

IN 1996, KANE WAS STILL OUT HERE DOING NEW JACK SWING & CRAIG MACK WAS STILL DOING REDMAN IMPERSONATIONS. FOH :-1:
  • 5 Grand
    Wu-Tang
    Y do delusional biggie & Wu Tang Stanley's act like deathrow east never existed???

https://youtu.be/j3_nE1xMJs8

It didn't exist.

It was just an idea. They never released anything.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wu-Tang
    Yo 5 drop a Bad Boy vs Death Row East thread......lol
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death Row

never heard it.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death Row

Lol this cant be a serious post
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Death Row

Only little ? believed in that fake 2pac thuggery bs. Anybody who was about that life during that time knew 2pac was selling wolf tickets. Them blood and crip ? were official. 2pac not so much.

Again you act like them same Rap ? did not have to come N.Y. to get money. What world do you ? live in. Lol.

Who was checking pac for dissing big, puff, and their city? ? said ? bad boy as a record label, staff, and crew. And if you down with bad boy, ? you too. Who checked pac for that? Why mobb deep never say anything until pac died?

@gee757 Pac was going to prison with Suge for parole violation. Do you always seem to read over that? Deathrow East was an idea, a nice one, but thats it. Pac was gonna be locked up had he not died and the south took over not too long after. Stop with the delusions.
  • 5 Grand
    Wu-Tang

Who was checking pac for dissing big, puff, and their city? ? said ? bad boy as a record label, staff, and crew. And if you down with bad boy, ? you too. Who checked pac for that? Why mobb deep never say anything until pac died?

@gee757 Pac was going to prison with Suge for parole violation. Do you always seem to read over that? Deathrow East was an idea, a nice one, but thats it. Pac was gonna be locked up had he not died and the south took over not too long after. Stop with the delusions.

1. 2Pac was softer than a pillow. He thought Big and Puff set him up to get robbed and shot so he decided to make a diss record in retaliation? How soft is that?

2. 2Pac, Eric B, Craig Mack and Greg Nice weren't gonna get anything accomplished. Death Row East is more of a punchline to a joke than an actual record label.

3. 2Pac was going to prison for violating the terms of his bail.