What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The FINAL 2017 Official FALL/WINTER Pic Thread: Series Finale

Replies

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MsSouthern stay positive...u Ll be fine and back to twerking in no time
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

deadeyeCinco
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    oivm4y9ych2o.jpg

So the infection in my foot has spread to my bones. I'm having surgery tomorrow afternoon

I Don't ask for much here but I'll take any prayers and positive vibes from anyone right now

My family and friends are such an amazing team. Don't know what I'd do with out them.....

@MsSouthern im praying for you bae even though i dont believe in god. just know that my love for you will keep your spirits high and comfort you from them negative thoughts that you have. i love you girl. and you know i will take care of you. just give me the go and im there for you bae.

edit: ive had surgery too. its scary and nerve racking. just stay positive and it will go fine. love you bae. from your main man. @ineedpussy
    Chi SnowLurkristocrat JonnyRoccITmiamivice305rip.dilla
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    oivm4y9ych2o.jpg

So the infection in my foot has spread to my bones. I'm having surgery tomorrow afternoon

I Don't ask for much here but I'll take any prayers and positive vibes from anyone right now

My family and friends are such an amazing team. Don't know what I'd do with out them.....
    Damn Ms S, tough break

But......how are your breast doing? Are they ok?

Lmaooooooooo cmon man
    What?

I'm just as concerned as everyone else
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
  • HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomePosts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oivm4y9ych2o.jpg

Get better soon @MsSouthern . Insha'Allah you're back to normal in no time
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oivm4y9ych2o.jpg

@deadeye
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • All5KingDriveAll5KingDrive I'm Everywhere You Never TherePosts: 250 ✭✭
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prayers for you @MsSouthern
    MsSouthernMallyG
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    surgery = what, Southern?
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ask because bone infections aren't a joke and 'surgery' could mean something else..
    BiblicalAtheist a.mannMsSouthern
  • englishdudeenglishdude Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    I ask because bone infections aren't a joke and 'surgery' could mean something else..

They ain’t gunna convert her to a jellyfish, good luck tho southern.
    OmegaConflict
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern bout to start that gofundme
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    MsSouthern bout to start that gofundme

@Elzo69Renaissance

this nigga madoff with those funds..and is tryin to bring back the finesse
    Lou_Cypher
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

Amputation bro.
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    VIBE
    Beezus wrote: »
    Sending u good vibes southern

My pops passed 2 weeks ago during surgery shits rough

Wait wtf? Are y'all suing?

Chi Snow
  • BeezusBeezus Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017