The Flash (CW)

Options
1238239240241242244»

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This whole brains over muscle ? is corny. I hope this guy brained is not the main villian. The chick with the rocks is more interesting than so guy rolling around in a flying wheelchair
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This whole brains over muscle ? is corny. I hope this guy brained is not the main villian.

The chick with the rocks is more interesting than some guy rolling around in a flying wheelchair

He's not in a wheelchair anymore.

He took over the body of a telepath.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    This whole brains over muscle ? is corny. I hope this guy brained is not the main villian.

The chick with the rocks is more interesting than some guy rolling around in a flying wheelchair

He'll be back in that chair again
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Don't run?

[img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/11/The-Wire-? -Clay-Davis.gif[/img]

Barry better than me. I'd have been out that ? soon as I heard the cops knocking.

Exactly. He could have easily took the body out, cleaned up the scene and went back to his friends in a split second. Why is he called the flash again?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

He'll be back in that chair again

Nah, he set Flash up to murder him.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't run?

Barry better than me. I'd have been out that ? soon as I heard the cops knocking.

Exactly. He could have easily took the body out, cleaned up the scene and went back to his friends in a split second. Why is he called the flash again?

Came out the Speedforce as slow as ever lol
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Don't run?

But we not running anymore
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I'm all for DeVoe doing Flash ? with the planted body, but that set up was wack as ? . They could've had Barry at Joe's crib, a tip or something about the body at the apartment, and them arresting him in front of his people. As it stands, we have Barry just dicking around in the apartment, police kicking the door in (no probable cause to suspect one of their own to come with the ram AND Chief of Police (SUPER STRETCH)), and no escape.

In front of his people, I can see not Boonk Ganging out the spot to avoid revealing they're connected to the Flash and all that. Again, frame him. But all of the above? Unless I missed something, that was ass writing for the sake of making his "I don't feel like running anymore" talk with Iris seem clairvoyant/relevant.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    I'm all for DeVoe doing Flash ? with the planted body, but that set up was wack as ? . They could've had Barry at Joe's crib, a tip or something about the body at the apartment, and them arresting him in front of his people. As it stands, we have Barry just dicking around in the apartment, police kicking the door in (no probable cause to suspect one of their own to come with the ram AND Chief of Police (SUPER STRETCH)), and no escape.

In front of his people, I can see not Boonk Ganging out the spot to avoid revealing they're connected to the Flash and all that. Again, frame him. But all of the above? Unless I missed something, that was ass writing for the sake of making his "I don't feel like running anymore" talk with Iris seem clairvoyant/relevant.

If the writing is trash then don’t ? watch. Everybody always has to talk about writing in every show. Hey decided to do it that way. Just because you don’t like it, doesn’t make it bad writing. Just go along for the ride
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

If the writing is trash then don’t ? watch. Everybody always has to talk about writing in every show. Hey decided to do it that way. Just because you don’t like it, doesn’t make it bad writing. Just go along for the ride

Your shtick is corny.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

Your shtick is corny.

My shtick? I’ve been consistent in what I’ve been saying. Just because you don’t like something, doesn’t make it bad writing. Stop crying and just watch and learn to enjoy it if u like the show. You don’t even really understand yet you want to complain about the writers when your brain can’t comprehend what’s going on.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    This whole brains over muscle ? is corny. I hope this guy brained is not the main villian. The chick with the rocks is more interesting than so guy rolling around in a flying wheelchair

chick with rocks mad corny, and i still cant get with this iris being "team leader" thing. "Like aww man, no Iris, we're ? " said no one ever
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another great episode this show is a level above the rest
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    another great episode this show is a level above the rest

It comes on thursdays now?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    i dont understand whats going on, why wasnt there aa EPISODE thi week
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont understand whats going on, why wasnt there aa EPISODE thi week

this ? thinks their should be an new episode every week from October till may.... smh