What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Scarface "DEEPLY ROOTED: THE LOST FILES" (12.15)

13»

Replies

• LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Facemob!! This shyt slappin so far.
  • THE_R_THE_R_ ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DOPE PROJECT :+1:
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY
  • The HueThe Hue ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shit is hittin, Face is the most consistent emcee eva.
    image.jpg

"The Afro-American militant is a `militant' because he defends himself, his family, his home, and his dignity. He does not introduce violence into a racist social system--the violence is already there, and has always been there. It is precisely this unchallenged violence that allows a racist social system to perpetrate itself. When people say that they are opposed to Negroes `resorting to violence' what they really mean is that they are opposed to Negroes defending themselves and challenging the exclusive monopoly of violence practiced by white racists."
  • marc123marc123 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    there is a reason why he is called the GOAT
  • emaculateemaculate ✭✭✭✭ Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭
    This joint was dope