c-108382-9.jpg
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gman82 wrote: »
    Bliar Witch Project
    Where the wild things are
    Black Hat

Just watched Where Wild Things Are for the 1st time.

? was very weird.

I wanna rewatch it on shrooms
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh apparently that ? was based on a true story about WWII soldiers floating around in shark infested waters after their ship is attacked. So they made the most amazingly trash movie ever and then at the end it dedicates it to the memory of the fallen soldiers and starts showing their real pictures with dramatic music and ? .

I’d be mad af if this is what they did to my war story lmao so disrespectful
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    What happened to my ? nic cage? Lol
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Hungover Sunday’s are for garbage Nicholas Cage movies (shoutout the GOAT movie Con Air)

Watching this right now on Netflix. Me and my girl were sure this was made in 1994 based on the acting and effects, can not believe someone made this in 2016.
    hinunjxfkjri.jpeg

smmfh this ? is an Oscar winner
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Hungover Sunday’s are for garbage Nicholas Cage movies (shoutout the GOAT movie Con Air)

Watching this right now on Netflix. Me and my girl were sure this was made in 1994 based on the acting and effects, can not believe someone made this in 2016.
    hinunjxfkjri.jpeg
    I would've never guessed it was made last year, that posted made me think it was made in 1993.
  • jmol
    jmol Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options
    y99g26ebc5wb.jpg

This movie was ass
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    What happened to my ? nic cage? Lol

Mayne, I asked myself the same thing years ago and found out he has REAL financial hardships since the mid to late 2000's. All brought upon himself.....

In 2007 alone, Cage's "shopping spree entailed the purchase of three additional residences at a total cost of more than $33 million; the purchase of 22 automobiles (including 9 Rolls Royces); 12 purchases of expensive jewelry; and 47 purchases of artwork and exotic items,"

Coppola also spent huge sums taking his sizable entourage on costly vacations and threw enormous, Gatsby-style parties at his residences

The pinnacle of Cage's spending spree was the purchase of two castles -- in England and Germany -- which Levin warned "were decrepit and needed huge expenditures," for 8 and 2.3 million each.

He bought a Gulfstream jet, owned a flotilla of yachts and a squadron of Rolls Royces. He also purchased millions of dollars in jewelry and art.

Cage's four yachts included one each for the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, Newport Beach, California, and Rhode Island.

Just look up some of the "art" this fool bought, you will literally shake your head.

And of course he did all of this against his financial advisors will.

Basically Nick turned into Baby/Birdman to the nth degree! ? was tryna buy a platinum football fields and ? . lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Didn't be buy a stolen t rex skull for 5 million and had to return it? Smh