U Ever Met Someone In A Dream?....

Busta Carmichael
Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
edited December 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
And then u wake up like " who tf was that?"

Like a good friend or a s/o other

And you've never actually seen this person in real life but in the dream it made sense?

Comments

• Busta Carmichael
    edited December 2017
    Broddie wrote: »
    I once had a dream with a girl I never saw before. We were very serious and close in the dream. A few months later I saw her IN PERSON and I got so shook I turned pale. I couldn't believe it and she couldn't keep her eyes off me even though she was with another guy. That's when I started to realize that reincarnation might just be real.

They say dreams are connected to the spiritual world or another dimension.

That's why kids have seen family members who've passed away before they were born in their dreams. And if you've ever experienced sleep paralysis then you definitely know somethings up
  • Busta Carmichael
    Scientists haven't even figured out why we dream yet or what it means
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited December 2017
    Beta wrote: »
    Devin-The-Dude-603x452.jpg

Nah real ? .

There's this picture of a creepy guy on the internet that u will see in your dreams at least once.

You never seen him in real life but millions of people have described him. ? creepy af how the mind can create a random human face without u ever seein this person before.

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭

It keeps you from having dreams.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glad you edited it because i was like what the ? .. but nah interesting though
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a dream about a teacher and practice I hadn't even learned yet.
  • Busta Carmichael
    But that's another crazy thing.

Like ideas and ? can come to you in a dream. That ? is not in your subconscious I don't buy it.

I've written down business ideas and music that just came to me in a dream.

? was good too.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

Nah real ? .

There's this picture of a creepy guy on the internet that u will see in your dreams at least once.

You never seen him in real life but millions of people have described him. ? creepy af how the mind can create a random human face without u ever seein this person before.

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    You every dream you're throwing punches as hard as you can but they keep landing soft as ? ?

Yeah someone explained to me about why that happens too. But I forgot

That sleep paralysis/shadow people thing is legit too. Happened to me a few weeks back. To most people the “shadow” gives off a malevolent presence but for whatever reason mine gave off a sense of familiarity, so it didn’t feel like a nightmare. But I was definitely paralyzed during the encounter
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Yea but it's moreso like a composite kinda thing. Like if I'm at a club or some ? in a dream and there's a bunch of people I'll see that there's other people there and scan the room but nothing too specific.

I've had times where I met ppl irl or just saw them but didn't get a good look at them and then I'll see em in a dream and my brain will fill in what I see em as. If I seem em irl again, most of the time they look completely different.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And sleep paralysis ain't ? ! ? , I remember I had it once when I was like 17 and I started freaking out and ? . That was the longest little moment of my life lol smh.
  • So ILL
    I remember one dream I was waiting on line to suck lil kims ? for 15 minutes. Paid $200. Line was like an hour long and when I finally get to Kim, it aint kim its spike lee! This ? pulls out a hairy nipple (nh) like "we gonna do this or what?" ? in full knicks gear and everything. I was like wtf, nah ? ! Took off running like a ? with my hands waving and woke up. Never again bro, smh
    Niggggga lmaooooo.
  • Busta Carmichael
    So ILL wrote: »
    And sleep paralysis ain't ? ! ? , I remember I had it once when I was like 17 and I started freaking out and ? . That was the longest little moment of my life lol smh.

? try having that ? everyday for the past 10 years.

I can't get rid of it.
  • So ILL
    So ILL wrote: »

? try having that ? everyday for the past 10 years.

I can't get rid of it.
    Fuuuuuck. How does that work? Is the same every time or does it vary?