Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    I've never been witch riding and I pray I never do
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    So ILL wrote: »
    And sleep paralysis ain't ? ! ? , I remember I had it once when I was like 17 and I started freaking out and ? . That was the longest little moment of my life lol smh.

? try having that ? everyday for the past 10 years.

I can't get rid of it.
    Fuuuuuck. How does that work? Is the same every time or does it vary?

Is the same one. And it's equally scary every time.

Now it just happens every other day. But in 2015 it was eeeeveryday.

Got to a point I went to see a doctor about it. Cuz i figured it was something medical.

But it was a white doctor who wasn't familiar with it. And I've read it mostly affects black people.

? even someone on this very site tried to help me. He was convinced it was a curse. Had different remedies and ? .
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And sleep paralysis ain't ? ! ? , I remember I had it once when I was like 17 and I started freaking out and ? . That was the longest little moment of my life lol smh.

I can't get rid of it.

Got to a point I went to see a doctor about it. Cuz i figured it was something medical.

But it was a white doctor who wasn't familiar with it. And I've read it mostly affects black people.

? even someone on this very site tried to help me. He was convinced it was a curse. Had different remedies and ? .
    That's ? up. You ever try anything to counter it?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Do you sleep on your back? Mine stopped when I slept on my stomach or sides
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the time. Had some wild experiences.
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    @Busta Carmichael

smoke some organic Marijuana and the sleep paralysis will go away nothing too strong
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe reincarnation is real ,I have too many coincidence happen in my life to believe otherwise. There is a lot different dimensions in this universe that are probably supernatural that are not bounded to the rules with the laws of physics. I truly believe souls are being recycle over and over into new bodies.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    I once had a dream with a girl I never saw before. We were very serious and close in the dream. A few months later I saw her IN PERSON and I got so shook I turned pale. I couldn't believe it and she couldn't keep her eyes off me even though she was with another guy. That's when I started to realize that reincarnation might just be real.

They say dreams are connected to the spiritual world or another dimension.

That's why kids have seen family members who've passed away before they were born in their dreams. And if you've ever experienced sleep paralysis then you definitely know somethings up

Actually dreams are a reality its the 4th dimension
  • Splackavelli

I can't get rid of it.
    How do you sleep? On your back or your stomach? Its less likely to happen if you sleep on your sides.
  • Splackavelli
    I remember one time I realized I was in a dream and said ? it I'll do what I want. I grabbed and started to grind on this blond headed Becky who was walking I'm front of me. Then I ran off and ran aromd town stealing ? and snatching food and not paying for of . then everybody got freaked out and the dream police came after me but I didn't run from the I just ducked off some where and was just chillin'
  • Splackavelli
    Do you sleep on your back? Mine stopped when I slept on my stomach or sides

Don't sleep on your stomach if you do the demon will sit on your back. Its happened to me a few times.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually if that happens in one of my dreams, eventually it'll happen in real life. I've had precognitive dreams pretty much my entire life. I can't control when they happen, I can't control their frequency, all I know is that when it happens in real life I remember the dream immediately.
  • Splackavelli
    I remember one time I realized I was in a dream and said ? it I'll do what I want. I grabbed and started to grind on this blond headed Becky who was walking I'm front of me. Then I ran off and ran aromd town stealing ? and snatching food and not paying for of . then everybody got freaked out and the dream police came after me but I didn't run from the I just ducked off some where and was just chillin'

Man lucid dreaming is the ? . Been having that lately too.

I just go around smashing every chick
    (Consensual of course)

It wasn't intentional though at one point I just realized that I was in a dream.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually if that happens in one of my dreams, eventually it'll happen in real life. I've had precognitive dreams pretty much my entire life. I can't control when they happen, I can't control their frequency, all I know is that when it happens in real life I remember the dream immediately.

Ive had this happen a few times or deja vu.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

Ive had this happen a few times or deja vu.

I had one incident while I was awake. Thankfully I was out with one of my boys and actually said some ? out loud as it came to me. About 15-20 minutes later it happened and freaked us both out.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Broddie wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Devin-The-Dude-603x452.jpg

Nah real ? .

There's this picture of a creepy guy on the internet that u will see in your dreams at least once.

You never seen him in real life but millions of people have described him. ? creepy af how the mind can create a random human face without u ever seein this person before.

/quote]

Thats odd, i cant say i have but lookin at this picture gave me this sunken personal feel like i def know who he is. Spooky as ? forreal.
  • Lurkristocrat
    I've never been witch riding and I pray I never do

They say just talking about it brings it on. Also if u did something bad in the day and didnt aak forgiveness it happens. Sleepin on ya back will also set it off. Reason why till this day i rarely sleep on my back.

Ive had plenty of those and even had an out of body experience when i actually hovered over my body and seen myself sleeping. Crazy ? .
  • Lurkristocrat

I can't get rid of it.

Blacks with slavery connections
  • Lurkristocrat
    Yall ever think about a random person and then u later bump into them?