BLACK THOUGHT incredible FREESTYLE @Flex

Options

Comments

• achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Serious question

Do you think Black Thought uses mind enhancing drugs like speed or crystal ? ?

I know when your on crystal ? you can go on forever.

He must be popping them pills from "Limitless"...

limitless-pill-is-a-real-thing-possibly-maybe.gif
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Cot damn that ? was amazing. That's all I got.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The best description u have for crystal ? and speed is "mind enhancing"

Sounds like Yachty and Famous Dex are in your top 5
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

Wait he needs to sell copies of that stroll Jimmy gave him. I might hand hang that ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't gonna lie. I just now listened to this ? . I just assumed it was some ok ? that people were blowin up, and I'm not big on freestyles. I finally listened to it and was like:

sorry.gif

That ? was unbelievable.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hes an ill emcee

1200x630bb.jpg

Bars?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ban 5Grand.....

Hes not right in the head
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just in case anyone missed this one too.
    https://youtu.be/6_ZT63RPqWw

We need the new Roots album but I also feel like now is the perfect time to drop that Black Thought solo album. He’s got a lil extra buzz going right now.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serious question

Do you think Black Thought uses mind enhancing drugs like speed or crystal ? ?

I know when your on crystal ? you can go on forever.

tenor.gif
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What in the hell is wrong with 5 grand b?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you don't think its possible that he was high when he was spitting that freestyle?

In all seriousness, all jokes aside, crystal ? will have you up for days. The Nazis used crystal ? when they were invading countries. They could march for weeks without sleep.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even Puff said this the dopest freestyle he ever heard in his life
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So @5grand, you sit at home in a Kangol, smoke ? and listen to Kurtis Blow (through a boom box)???

@5grand
    https://youtu.be/6S3S1JXcI30
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you don't think its possible that he was high when he was spitting that freestyle?

In all seriousness, all jokes aside, crystal ? will have you up for days. The Nazis used crystal ? when they were invading countries. They could march for weeks without sleep.

I don't know why I'm about to give this a serious answer, but here it goes:

While Amphetamine and Methamphetamine give you endurance and the ability to ? people without remorse (thus being useful to Nazis and fighter pilots in the modern era), they don't give you the ability to construct a coherent sentence. Anyone who has ever talked to someone who's been on a ? binge can attest to the mindless babbling you're subjected to, amongst other things.

If ? gave you those kinda mental abilities, then the area I currently live in, Appalachia, would be filled with scholars instead of rail thin dudes with mullets and yards full of car parts
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...DJ aint gonna switch the beat smmfh
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Tariq STAY murdering some ? . He's just been THE most under appreciated emcee for the last decade plus, so no one pays attention.

If ANYONE needs a solo LP, it's him. I doubt he'll put one with, being on Tonight Show time all day, but I'd REALLY wish he his his own project. That ? would murder.

And Flex Hogan gotta shut the ? up with his nonsense. Fake ass bully talk.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Tariq STAY murdering some ? . He's just been THE most under appreciated emcee for the last decade plus, so no one pays attention.

If ANYONE needs a solo LP, it's him. I doubt he'll put one with, being on Tonight Show time all day, but I'd REALLY wish he his his own project. That ? would murder.

And Flex Hogan gotta shut the ? up with his nonsense. Fake ass bully talk.

People always say this but no one really raps but Black Thought, the rest of the guys are the band.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So @5grand, you sit at home in a Kangol, smoke ? and listen to <strike>Kurtis Blow </strike>(through a boom box)???

Melle Mel

*fixed
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't know why I'm about to give this a serious answer, but here it goes:

While Amphetamine and Methamphetamine give you endurance and the ability to ? people without remorse (thus being useful to Nazis and fighter pilots in the modern era), they don't give you the ability to construct a coherent sentence. Anyone who has ever talked to someone who's been on a ? binge can attest to the mindless babbling you're subjected to, amongst other things.

If ? gave you those kinda mental abilities, then the area I currently live in, Appalachia, would be filled with scholars instead of rail thin dudes with mullets and yards full of car parts

Hypothetically, the people you talked to that were on ? weren't gifted freestylers.

But find somebody who's naturally good at freestyling and give them a lil ? and see what happens.

Just a hypothesis.