AllHipHop.com

_Jay_
_Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
yo...the redirect is within the next week or so. the current IC will become read-only, and all new posts will be on the new allhiphop.com

I already know... "it's the end of the world/end of the IC/end of AHH/I'm out/I'm headed to another site" etc. we obviously prefer y'all stay, but y'all may decide to leave. that's your prerogative.

both the IC and AHH will go on. for every upgrade we've had, ERYBODY ? about it at first, then grew to like it. that's happened without fail, except for just one time...and in that one time, erybody's ? got hacked, so...ppl liked the site, but still hated it. the game's the game.

I'm not happy about the prospect of possibly losing some folks. hoping for those who do leave, they decide to come back. every upgrade the IC's ever had was always hated, and we're not expecting differently this time.

the feedback that was given earlier has been applied. all of it won't be visible until after the redirect. even so, there's still gonna be a crowd of ppl who won't be satisfied. again, both the IC and AHH will go on.

accounts have already gone over. post counts will go over. reactions won't : ( at least, at first. some of the forums won't make it over (think Growing Pains), but it will be the IC.

I know there's other concerns...@grouchygreg is tuned in to this thread, anyone can @ him, or hit him via pm. I'm also gonna post a mini-FAQ in this thread.

my bad in advance for us all having to get reacquainted in a new spot, but this'll be temporary, and the IC will go on.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.