Comments

• NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Our anthem is back
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope the NFLPA or a group of players are organizing some sort of finance classes on saving...the only way to fix a lot of this ? is them not budging on items of discpline during next CBA.

It rediculous that Gronk...whose hit was not a football play, happened after the play and was done with malicious intent only got one ? game...1. Because he is Gronk.. 2. Because him not playing in the PIT/NE game would have been bad for business...

IMO Gronk shoulda been suspended at least 3 games

Meanwhile...Thomas Davis...a multiple Walter Payton man of the year award winner...no rep as a cocky/? player...AND is clearly remourseful for that hit gets two games?

?

He’s a repeat offender so he does have a rep

Hard to beleedatpleighboy

I saw the letter the league sent him and I saw the quote from Rodgers...

Since he has been in the league never heard of TD having a rep as a ? player or repeat offenser until now

For the record I know Gronk didnt either...

But Gronks hit was CLEARLY malicious...cant explain that away with “I was just trying to make a play”

I think Juju getting suspended was more bs than Davis getting two, I think Gronk should of got multiple games but I don’t think he didn’t because of favoritism towards the Patriots, Davis hit was 10x worse and it was unnecessary I’m not going to feel bad for him because Gronk got one
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL keeps dropping the ball, I’m telling you another league if done correctly could put pressure on them, xfl won’t be it
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    NFL keeps dropping the ball, I’m telling you another league if done correctly could put pressure on them, xfl won’t be it

Wish a league was out there to do it. I'm tired of the NFL BS.

Some are being turned off from the sport of football overall as well.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope the NFLPA or a group of players are organizing some sort of finance classes on saving...the only way to fix a lot of this ? is them not budging on items of discpline during next CBA.

It rediculous that Gronk...whose hit was not a football play, happened after the play and was done with malicious intent only got one ? game...1. Because he is Gronk.. 2. Because him not playing in the PIT/NE game would have been bad for business...

Meanwhile...Thomas Davis...a multiple Walter Payton man of the year award winner...no rep as a cocky/? player...AND is clearly remourseful for that hit gets two games?

?

Since he has been in the league never heard of TD having a rep as a ? player or repeat offenser until now

But Gronks hit was CLEARLY malicious...cant explain that away with “I was just trying to make a play”

I think Juju getting suspended was more bs than Davis getting two, I think Gronk should of got multiple games but I don’t think he didn’t because of favoritism towards the Patriots, Davis hit was 10x worse and it was unnecessary I’m not going to feel bad for him because Gronk got one

Agree with you with all but Davis hit being 10x worse than Gronk

White was laying facefirst on the ground on the sidleine and Gronk jumped on him and forearmed him in the back of the head almost full force...Rob Gronkowski is a 260 pound man bro...

It wasnt a football play at all...

IMO he deserved to be done for the year...that ? was disgusting
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vince bringing back the xfl lol
  • d.green
    Options
    So Bucs deactivate Doug Martin....idiots should've drafted Dalvin Cook instead of OJ Howard.

Doug Martin sucks.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    This was made when the score was 20-7
    https://youtu.be/p5EieFoG3Cs

Aye my ? this ? has me crying. Mad quotables lmaoo

Lmfaoo this gotta be staged
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    This was made when the score was 20-7
    https://youtu.be/p5EieFoG3Cs

Aye my ? this ? has me crying. Mad quotables lmaoo

No ? at his dad

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a get out of jail free card with Doug Martin when he got suspended last year and these ? ? didn't use it. Whole front office gotta go
  • d.green
    edited December 2017
    Options
    How can u defend a pass these days?!?

Fk the NFL *switches back to NBATV*
  • Myndset
    Myndset Members Posts: 177 ✭✭
    Options
    I need the Bucs to pull this win out.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    So Bucs deactivate Doug Martin....idiots should've drafted Dalvin Cook instead of OJ Howard.

Doug Martin sucks.

Howard is doing fine. I'm cool with the pick
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On paper, I thought the nice would do damage this year.
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »

We're constant contenders on paper. That's why we need to fire our coaches. If talent exceeds performance, the coach is a problem
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

?

Agree with you with all but Davis hit being 10x worse than Gronk

White was laying facefirst on the ground on the sidleine and Gronk jumped on him and forearmed him in the back of the head almost full force...Rob Gronkowski is a 260 pound man bro...

It wasnt a football play at all...

IMO he deserved to be done for the year...that ? was disgusting

Neither was a football play
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bucs aint gonna be sit until winston matures
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

That can be helped with better coaching

Off the field he can still be a ? and be good...ask Brett Farve lmao
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Naw

They have 31st ranked defense. That’s the problem
  • bow to royalty
    Options

He has time. People forget how young he is. He's a year older than Baker Mayfield, and a year younger than Wentz. Guys just 23.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We're constant contenders on paper. That's why we need to fire our coaches. If talent exceeds performance, the coach is a problem

fire Dirk Koetter after 2 years?
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

fire Dirk Koetter after 2 years?

Correct. Or force a change. Our offense has been terrible. He won't give up play calling duties I don't think. Winston, Evans, Jackson, Howard, Brate...no excuse not to have a more productive offense