NBA 2k18 Trailer

Options
15678911»

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got my ? a week late but thats crazy

I expect that from youngins tho.....I remember renting games and beating the ? on that 18 hr Saturday run....never got out the bed just changed positions all day....back and ribs hurtin, eyes dried out and all lol
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    they made the rep system this year all about your overall and not rookie, pro, all star, superstar, and legend. but they made it easier, dude no life the game for notoriety and got himself on 2ktv, but now how can you enjoy this game anymore?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    lmfao my first thought was damn season 2?

? got all kinda time

Im in the first round of the playoffs against the Wolves right now btw

90.5 if max my attriubutes out once i got to that point i started working on my second myplayer

6,9 shot creating post scorer shooting guard nobody has this build he's coming out as a poor man's magic johnson or lamar odom after seeing what his stats and badges could be i got him at 74 he ain't ready for actually burn yet

i just play games with my first guy since he has all the endorsements and dump the vc into the second myplayer

I got a shot creating defender...6'8"/220...all D and inside scoring rn....still much work to be done on shooting

16 badges w 8 maxed

never played a park game or anything outside of this season for that matter

certain badges are easier to get in practice than the matches ie difficult shot badges and post badges

unless you get other people to play with regularly the park is trash because of the community

98% reaaally don't know how to play this game or even watch basketball for that matter park without friends is a headache i would be higher ranked but im not interested in playing my player with my ?

like i want to play now but i know how stupid it is. when you do start avoid all the ? wearing printed backpacks and fake trap ? clothes those are lil white kids or lil ? who are always trash anybody who spent racks on their clothing instead of upgrading their player is absolutely trash
  • HafBayked
    Options
    I see em lol.....? be swagged out in pink, colored mohawks, jays, one ? had on a Keneeka Jenkins rip shirt I was like damn they serious.....overall be 77 tho

I play old school ball and would probably hate playing them anyway.....not into flashy dribble moves or emotes or none of that ? ....I bought a better jump shot so far....gonna go back and get some post moves when my shot gets better

but yeah c/s on the practice....thats where I got most of my badges....I hit practice religiously after every game, then treadmill or box jumps.....I only spent $20 on VC once when I first got it
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read when your player gets to 90 you can have a say in roster moves your team makes? I run with the lakers and i score all the points on the team cuz nobody else can hit an open shot half the time lol. If you could actually try and recruit free agents to your team that’d be dope.

I’m at 88 right now with a slashing playmaker PG.
  • HafBayked
    Options
    damn that would be nice.....I got the same problem....gotta carry the team every game....and I got AD and Cousins!

need a shooter that aint named Shammy
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima starting pf for the thunder.
    6'11 2 way athletic defender
    Rating 88. Havent gave 2k my attention since early october. I ran with a few ic guys and we win when we play team ball..no matter who against us. Just wish more of yall played pro am
  • HafBayked
    Options
    i started to try pro am one day....im inpatient af and hate censorship on games tho....I couldnt get past the damn team name or logo....same with making shirts....? them people lol

plus dont you have to have a team online?....like all your guys gotta be on at once?....im too random for that

how ya'll feel about trades in mycareer?....I love my team but they ? me off lol.....its gone be time to sign or ride come the end of this season
  • Trollio
    Options
    i started to try pro am one day....im inpatient af and hate censorship on games tho....I couldnt get past the damn team name or logo....same with making shirts....? them people lol

plus dont you have to have a team online?....like all your guys gotta be on at once?....im too random for that

how ya'll feel about trades in mycareer?....I love my team but they ? me off lol.....its gone be time to sign or ride come the end of this season

Id trade for better bench players if i was you..that way yo team wont get killed when they sub you out
  • HafBayked
    Options
    yeah dude just mentioned that....I didnt know you could have any say in trading other players but im not a 90 yet anyway

I could see that working out....we need more outside game bad
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    freshb651 wrote: »
    shoes work now

? up because I skipped on creating the second one behind not being able to wear them

then it gets fixed and they show up in my closet, just the gray base shoe lol

where ya'll at btw? im at 87....got a playoff spot with the Pels

I'm at 89,when you go to footlocker the shoe you created will show up as a 2K shoe,but when you buy it and equip it

it'll be there. I already got a chip with the Wolves I'm on season 2, 35-0 record

Got damn my ? , do you work?

you can tell who has a job and who doesn't. i bought vc to 85. I'm still at 88 lol. this ? geesice is the first 99 overall.

https://youtu.be/AOuokxJov08

Lol im just hitting all star weekend in 2k17 smh...

I might pick up 2k18 around black friday
  • HafBayked
    Options
    I went from 16 to 18 fam dont feel bad

and I can only do one game at a time....i wont buy another until im burned out on 2k
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trollio
    Options
    Still a 88. Won championship with thunder. Signed with celtics as a starter.
    Got my signature colorway done.

Still grinding but i think ill stop once i hit 95,i could care less about 99
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Are yall playin 12min quarters?
  • Trollio
    Options

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

6 now 5 since I got my coins up my main can reach a 91 now just need the vc,my second is a 78 now probaly be an 80 something b4 monday.

I feel like my second character has the chance to be the best out of the two because of his uniqueness .

Sgs can't guard me because of the post game and he also has bruiser so ? trying to zigzag are going to run out of energy quickly.

They probably won't realize I got bruiser until it's too late because nobody has this combination

Also fake dribble Gawds ads ? are going to wear out quickly
  • HafBayked
    Options
    I play 8 mins....ya'll are playing on Hall of Fame, right? (dont lie cuz I wanna go down, just need a reason lol)

kinda played myself.....got put out in the first round but decided to stay with the Pels since im still building (88 now)

new season starts and Boogie and Rondo are gone im like wtf....they still showed up in the roster when I was a free agent

scared if I ask for a trade ima end up on the Magic

or do you get to just choose again?

• Trollio
    Options
    I play 8 mins....ya'll are playing on Hall of Fame, right? (dont lie cuz I wanna go down, just need a reason lol)

kinda played myself.....got put out in the first round but decided to stay with the Pels since im still building (88 now)

new season starts and Boogie and Rondo are gone im like wtf....they still showed up in the roster when I was a free agent

scared if I ask for a trade ima end up on the Magic

or do you get to just choose again?

U get to choose 3 teams ans negotiate playing time and salary. ? i left a championship thunder team to go to the celtics. Ima go back after 10 games since they put melo on the thunder
  • HafBayked
    Options
    oh ok same as free agent

? Im eyeing Boston myself....didnt see Horford on the squad tho....remembering the differences like that between this ? and the real nba is a job sometimes

they sent Boogie to Brooklyn mane smh
  • Trollio
    Options
    oh ok same as free agent

? Im eyeing Boston myself....didnt see Horford on the squad tho....remembering the differences like that between this ? and the real nba is a job sometimes

they sent Boogie to Brooklyn mane smh

Boogie play for lakers in mine
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    y'all playing every game? I'm still like in December of my first season the story is just keeping me off that ?
  • Trollio
    Options
    y'all playing every game? I'm still like in December of my first season the story is just keeping me off that ?

Simmed to the playoffs after playing halfway. Next season there is no story
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I play every game till all star break and then after that only teams over .500

So about 50 games a season
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    This thread dead