Pentagon's secret ufo program revealed!!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY(CLEAR FOOTAGE OF U.F.O)

PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
ABC NEWS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-3vlbhqzGg

FOX NEWS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1TCrs8GZDk
The U.S. government ran a program for investigating reports of unidentified flying objects until 2012, the Department of Defense confirmed for ABC News.

As first reported by The New York Times and The Washington Post, the once secret program was funded from 2007 to 2012. According to The New York Times, the DOD spent $22 million on the program.

"The Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program ended in the 2012 time frame," the Pentagon told ABC News in a statement. "It was determined that there were other, higher priority issues that merited funding and it was in the best interest of the [DOD] to make a change. The [DOD] takes seriously all threats and potential threats to our people, our assets and our mission and takes action whenever credible information is developed.“

Secret Pentagon UFO program revealed

According to initial reports, the program investigated years of reports of UFOs, and the program was funded at the request of now former Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev., who has expressed interest in investigating unexplained phenomena in outer space.

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo my parents said they think trump paid a shitload of money and forced them to put this out. So it could get us off of Russia lol. They started talking about how all kinds of ? been happening ever since this started. ? do seem a little funny. It seems like every other month some ? becomes the top story for a little while.

Robert e lee statue chain reaction.
    kim jung un acting up
    all these mass shootings

I can't remember but more happened.
  • norfphilly
    norfphilly Members Posts: 178 ✭✭
    These cacs wanna release this ? now of all times. Why?? Prolly cuz the pentagon is missing trillions of dollars.

Destraction at its finest
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    31:48 the dude who ran thw program talks about it and i said same thing trump tried to get the jfk story out didn't work now this ufo ? to get everyone off russia lmao
    https://youtu.be/rKOGGvXinvQ
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Robert e lee statue chain reaction.
    kim jung un acting up
    all these mass shootings

I can't remember but more happened.

The IC shutting down
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    There are no aliens at least not any that can travel to and from earth at will
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is Stat Boy the UFO expert on GMA?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They stopped funding with budgeted money and switched to dark funding because they found some ? that has to remain ultra private. Give the public crumbs of “unfounded information” so mfs will stop asking questions.

The beast is slick like that. Whenever they want to take a program further into darkness, first thing they do is cut funding, declassify the ? and resume under the radar with Money nobody but the somebodies know about.

It's not really unfounded in this case though. They don't really know what it is exactly, but the guy says they have enough evidence to conclude that it's something.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Why is Stat Boy the UFO expert on GMA?

lol. i was like wtf. even he said something like "why bring the sports guy to talk ufos"
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Project Bluebeam is in effect.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those R Military aircraft flight exercises. They'd never give or show us the truth. Again, when they ( CACS) fan some ? in ya face like " look, look here!" Always look behind it. Prepping us for the staged " Return" in increments they R. Pour that kool-aide out, don't drink it.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
  • The Lonious Monk
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Those R Military aircraft flight exercises. They'd never give or show us the truth. Again, when they ( CACS) fan some ? in ya face like " look, look here!" Always look behind it. Prepping us for the staged " Return" in increments they R. Pour that kool-aide out, don't drink it.

Except, by all accounts, they didn't really want to put this ? out there. It's just some ? that Trump is pushing in order to deflect from other things, the same as what he did with JFK.

That said, it's not like they are saying these things are aliens. They don't know what the hell they are, but I can tell you for sure that if those are in fact Earth made aircraft, they've made a huge jump from the capabilities we currently have.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sunlord wrote: »

And how would you know oh human who has never space travels in your life? Oh we just know every damn thing down here.
  • The Lonious Monk
    He's basically channeling the Fermi paradox. The idea is that if there are a bunch of other civilizations out there at our level or beyond, then we should see evidence of them. The same way we send out radio waves and other signals that are clearly signs of intelligent life, we should see the same from other groups. The problem is that that pretty much assumes that other technologically capable species developed in the same way we did or are in the same position we are. The thing is, given how big a challenge interstellar space travel is, it stands to reason that any species capable of doing that in an efficient manner is likely also capable of hiding themselves from us or operating on a level that we haven't yet learned how to detect.
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭

And how would you know oh human who has never space travels in your life? Oh we just know every damn thing down here.

FTL is impossible that's how i know, ALIENS would still be bound to the laws of physics so FTL would be impossible for them as it is for us.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The government won’t even publicize the truth about white terrorism in America.....here on earth. Why the ? would I believe how they catergorize UFOs and outter space ? ?

I believe there is life beyond earth but I damn sure ain’t looking for honesty from the us government about it.

This might be lead up to the biggest scam ever. Funnel money into “extra terrestrial defense” funding. “We need your tax dollars to defend us against aliens from outter space. Their technologies may permanently damage the ozone layer. It could endanger and end all of humanity” or some ? .
    Beam some ? image into the sky as proof lol.

Dumb ? will be running around scared of some space hoax while defense companies laugh their way to the bank.
    VIBE wrote: »
    Project Bluebeam is in effect.

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate FOX news, but those ABC News folks are the worst.

Dumb that they reveal a program, but hardly anything the program has researched. Can we look at all the UFO's they researched?
  • The Lonious Monk

FTL is impossible that's how i know, ALIENS would still be bound to the laws of physics so FTL would be impossible for them as it is for us.

We've been through this before. Stop judging what's possible by a limited understand of science both on your part and mankind's part. Besides FTL travel isn't even completely impossible from a theoretical standpoint. There are potential ways of traveling faster than light without actually breaking the speed of light.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? we are in universe 11 so our hope is jiren.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The government won’t even publicize the truth about white terrorism in America.....here on earth. Why the ? would I believe how they catergorize UFOs and outter space ? ?

I believe there is life beyond earth but I damn sure ain’t looking for honesty from the us government about it.

This might be lead up to the biggest scam ever. Funnel money into “extra terrestrial defense” funding. “We need your tax dollars to defend us against aliens from outter space. Their technologies may permanently damage the ozone layer. It could endanger and end all of humanity” or some ? .
    Beam some ? image into the sky as proof lol.

Dumb ? will be running around scared of some space hoax while defense companies laugh their way to the bank.

Agreed
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is it when it comes to UFOs, only one person see it?