What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Replies

• LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,663 Regulator
    Can you imagine if Disney gets a successful Dragon Ball franchise off the ground to go with the MCU and Star Wars?

See this depends, because DBZ is a raunchy comedic action packed anime. Disney can still go in that direction but they might do it in a way where the onus is on another company so they don't tarnish their reputation. I know they'd Do a great job with DB but it's unnecessary right now.

If they really wanted to they could own it tho. A movie is unnecessary IMO. Unless they do it in the same way DC does their animated movies.

IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Can you imagine if Disney gets a successful Dragon Ball franchise off the ground to go with the MCU and Star Wars?

See this depends, because DBZ is a raunchy comedic action packed anime. Disney can still go in that direction but they might do it in a way where the onus is on another company so they don't tarnish their reputation. I know they'd Do a great job with DB but it's unnecessary right now.

If they really wanted to they could own it tho. A movie is unnecessary IMO. Unless they do it in the same way DC does their animated movies.

I don't think Disney would mess too much with the product. They'd probably give those home studios the freedom to do what they need to do just like with Marvel. They'd handle the promo, which a DBZ movie would need after that horrible DBE shit. But all they one need is one good blockbuster movie and it would be on. They got source material to adapt for as many movies as they want.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    Sion
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,663 Regulator

The Androids are getting tossed y'all, I'd say 17 goes out before 18 tho. I think they'll make 18's elimination more dramatic because of her backstory with Krillin and 17.

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
  • sdotcarter111sdotcarter111 Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I say gohans next and his elimination wont even be acknowledged by the gods

He not real to them, therefore he dont exist.
    SionCashmoneyDux
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope we get another hour special, the anticipation for vegeta and goku getting their ass beat by jiren is killing me. Goku almost died 3xs but gets stronger. Strength alone wont defeat jiren. Goku having 10 min to surpass a guy that's already stronger than a g.o.d is insane. Hes already used the spirit bomb which almost killed him. Hit put this dude in a timeless dimension and he escaped before he could deliver the final blow. I say kaioken x20 vegetto UI is their only option with another spirit bomb with a fused gohan and frieza

Lmao
    MrCrookedLetterKINGEC
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope we get another hour special, the anticipation for vegeta and goku getting their ass beat by jiren is killing me. Goku almost died 3xs but gets stronger. Strength alone wont defeat jiren. Goku having 10 min to surpass a guy that's already stronger than a g.o.d is insane. Hes already used the spirit bomb which almost killed him. Hit put this dude in a timeless dimension and he escaped before he could deliver the final blow. I say kaioken x20 vegetto UI is their only option with another spirit bomb with a fused gohan and frieza

You gotta point tho 10min to surpass jiren is a crazy feat.
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    OmegaConflictCashmoneyDuxiron man1CJ
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all Goku needs is a spirit bomb with just Yamchas energy to beat Jiren

Yea what happend to the "Dragonball Room" we should have 5 movies nxt year a 3 mangas frr
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    CashmoneyDux
    Bandai Namco Ent. tryna own 2018

That One Piece joint is so beautifully crafted I've never seen anything like that before. A lot of companies could take notes....

LcnsdbyROYALTYStoneColdMikey
    all Goku needs is a spirit bomb with just Yamchas energy to beat Jiren

Yea what happend to the "Dragonball Room" we should have 5 movies nxt year a 3 mangas frr

Smh, they're the ones planning all this shyt. Chill out bruh. All it is is an offshoot to Weekly Shounen Jump's editorial department. They're doing exactly what you just described.
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Damn no more talking to y’all. It’s been real. This sucks for real. My favorite thread ever and everything is all gone

Peace out Super niggas

so what we gonna do after?

• StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,542 Regulator
    I’ll make a dragon ball super Story/ thread on the new ic
    #Mikeyismod2017
    gemini86KINGEC
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Damn no more talking to y’all. It’s been real. This sucks for real. My favorite thread ever and everything is all gone

Peace out Super niggas

Nigga we got a week. Ride this bytch til tha wheels fall off!!!

Tf yall talking about
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    edited December 2017

Peace out Super niggas

Tf yall talking about

the forum is going away... u didnt see the thread?

yo...the redirect is within the next week or so. the current IC will become read-only, and all new posts will be on the new allhiphop.com

I already know... "it's the end of the world/end of the IC/end of AHH/I'm out/I'm headed to another site" etc. we obviously prefer y'all stay, but y'all may decide to leave. that's your prerogative.

both the IC and AHH will go on. for every upgrade we've had, ERYBODY bitched about it at first, then grew to like it. that's happened without fail, except for just one time...and in that one time, erybody's shit got hacked, so...ppl liked the site, but still hated it. the game's the game.

I'm not happy about the prospect of possibly losing some folks. hoping for those who do leave, they decide to come back. every upgrade the IC's ever had was always hated, and we're not expecting differently this time.

the feedback that was given earlier has been applied. all of it won't be visible until after the redirect. even so, there's still gonna be a crowd of ppl who won't be satisfied. again, both the IC and AHH will go on.

accounts have already gone over. post counts will go over. reactions won't : ( at least, at first. some of the forums won't make it over (think Growing Pains), but it will be the IC.

I know there's other concerns...@grouchygreg is tuned in to this thread, anyone can @ him, or hit him via pm. I'm also gonna post a mini-FAQ in this thread.

my bad in advance for us all having to get reacquainted in a new spot, but this'll be temporary, and the IC will go on.

Peace out Super niggas

Tf yall talking about

Nigga live under a rock lol
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow the owners of this site shooting themselves in the foot, smh at that GOP ass response,
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    inoriLcnsdbyROYALTYMrCrookedLetterjono
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,542 Regulator
    The Dragon Ball thread is up 59p2vhdef8ew.png
    #Mikeyismod2017
    SionCJHundredEyes qawshun