Diddy and Kaepernick want to buy the Panthers

Options
1235»

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diddy is all about the optics. i do hope we can get a black majority owner who does aspire to be in the old mans club.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Diddy is way smarter than anyone in this thread when it comes to money, finance, and business. If he was serious about buying the team we would have never found out.

why does he have to move in silence?

he can say hes going to buy the team.

others have done it an went ahead an got it....

aint like he being a ? about it.

he has a proven track record while alot of these other owners are inherited their money

He doesnt have to move in silence.

And I would support him buying the team and im not one of these cats who thinks he cant do it. I think he could.

But imo Diddy wouldnt be on social media creating an even bigger interest in something he was gonna sink a few hundred million in if he was serious.

Every move doesn't require the same tactics.

Think about it the league has racial problems right now. Diddy has put the NFL and the public on notice about his interest in buying the team. Regardless of if Diddy is out bid the league is on notice and might have to answer questions about its process and definitely about its lack of minority ownership of nfl teams in a league that is 70% black.

nevermind my post......ole cross everything out here already said it.

LLS I thought about it just to ? with you!!

Then again sometimes the same ? needs to be said just in a different way for the ? to sink in or be understood.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im late but imo they should have moved quietly on that
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn cuz on Diddys nuts in this thread
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's still North Carolina. Them negroes can't even be minority owners.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would say Diddy should holla at Mike, Hov, and maybe Tiger....but Mike's "no ? " policy has reached his grace period.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I would say Diddy should holla at Mike, Hov, and maybe Tiger....but Mike's "no ? " policy has reached his grace period.

Dr.Dre would be another person that could help.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    To purchase team or at least be in the running you have to have 600mil liquid and one owner has to be at least 30% in control

Where is this info located at?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Publicly stunt
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Dr.Dre would be another person that could help.

i can already see jay z and dre within a moth of owning the team like man we gotta vote diddy out hes giving me a headche lol
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

That ? ass ? is probably to busy golfing with Trump or popping pills…
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what needs to happen:

Puff, Dre, Cube, Jay, Master P, Birdman(?), 50 Cent(?), Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Shaq, Oprah and whoever else has hundreds of millions need to put their differences aside and make this happen.

We look up to them and they can inspire the next generation. Martin & Malcolm and Elijah Muhammad and Fredrick Dougless, Marcus Garvey, etc. died so we could enjoy the same amenities that Uncle Charlie has. We, collectively, need to stop thinking negatively (i.e. Puff doesn't have the money) and think positive thoughts like: well, Puff might not have the money, but if he called Jay, Cube, Dre, etc. they could pool their resources together and collectively make it happen.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont know why people bring up Jay.

He has RNS, he can't become an owner
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    TMZ caught up with New England Patriots owner Bob Kraft to get his thoughts about Combs possibly joining the NFL elites.
    "I'm a big fan of Diddy," said Kraft. He added, ”[Diddy's] a good businessman. He's a very good businessman, and I have a lot of respect for Diddy.”
    Bob Kraft does have a history of connecting with Hip Hop stars. Back in 2015, the chairman/CEO of the Kraft Group was seen partying with Rick Ross.
    Rozay later called Kraft a "super cool dude." According to the MMG head, Kraft even had a Rick Ross Pandora station.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell no to all them ? except MJ and Curry. Them all about the benji ? will have them outta Carolina Quick as lightning.

Diddy was disqualified in my book when he called them the North Carolina Panthers and said Kaep was gonna compete with Cam for the starting role. Naw, stay over where you at
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Dont know why people bring up Jay.

He has RNS, he can't become an owner

I read this as "real ? syndrome".

I need to take my was to bed.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? love mentioning MJ and Oprah

But that ? Robert F. Smith is too low key for most ? to acknowledge

Hes worth around 3 Billion and probably more money than Oprah

Him and ? not mentioning Aliko Dagnote, richest black man in Africa and the world with a networth of 12 billion

Got more than enough

Big question is do these businessmen even want anything to do with being a majority owner

Some dont even care about the NFL like that, let alone even like football

Its not as easy as it sounds to attract potential black investors