Mr. Robot (USA)

1202122232426»

Comments

• Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Remind me who Vega was, I don’t remember him

Villain from Season 1. I think he was the one that killed Elliot's gf.

Ohhh I had forgot about the girl too that ? seem like it was so long ago
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Remind me who Vega was, I don’t remember him

He was elliots neighbor/drug dealer's plug in s1. He went to jail, then elliot hacked him outta jail. Then he killed elliots neighbor (Shayla). Put her body in the trunk......how u forget all this? lol
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dramatic music.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Dramatic music.

Great music selection throughout the series.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's crazy when you know the songs too. I predicted exactly at what point in the song certain on screen beats would hit in the last few minutes based on my familiarity with M83's work.

I had also completely forgotten about the drug dealing neighbor. Didn't think he'd become a factor later on in the show. Assumed he was a season 1 one off. His story seemed pretty finite.
  • marc123
    Broddie wrote: »
    It's crazy when you know the songs too. I predicted exactly at what point in the song certain on screen beats would hit in the last few minutes based on my familiarity with M83's work.

I had also completely forgotten about the drug dealing neighbor. Didn't think he'd become a factor later on in the show. Assumed he was a season 1 one off. His story seemed pretty finite.

i read a article after s1 finished. ppl were saying the show creator said there are no filler storylines/every thing is connected. so I figure he would be back sooner or later.
  • Broddie
    Do you know how many seasons worth of stories he had mapped out? Clearly he was abot the long game from the beginning.
  • marc123
    edited December 2017
    Do you know how many seasons worth of stories he had mapped out? Clearly he was abot the long game from the beginning.

no. I hope it aint more than 5 tho
  • Will Munny
    I feel like they kinda kept the Time Travel option open when white rose was telling his assistant he would come for him when the time was right. Or maybe the assistant couldn’t take the rejection and shot himself over it.

Why did Joey have to shoot the henchmen?

I did see the FBI getting quite literally axes coming a mile away, was slightly corny.

Dom got ? over. Hopefully she can find a way to get out.
  • marc123
    edited December 2017
    smh dont kno why some ppl keep bringin up time travel? WTF gtfohwtbs!

Dude jus has multiple person disorder. Pass on the time travel ?
  • Broddie
    Fake Frank Langella (the E Corp boss) pretty much discounted any time travel shenanigans in the finale.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not time travel, but maybe time manipulation of some form with white rose. Her investment in her own plan may be deluded, but until we see from that heshes perspective we won't know if it's legit or not.

I liked that it seems elliot is finally on the road to rehabilitation, working his mental ? out with his old man and working in tandem will give him the inspiration to become the leader he has too.

Dom will become a triple agent i hope, actress who plays her is doing a great job btw.

Shoutout to Bobby Cannavale as well, one of my favourite actors and brilliant casting, that axe scene was ott but his ferocity was imposing as hell.
  • Broddie
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Not time travel, but maybe time manipulation of some form with white rose. Her investment in her own plan may be deluded, but until we see from that heshes perspective we won't know if it's legit or not.

I liked that it seems elliot is finally on the road to rehabilitation, working his mental ? out with his old man and working in tandem will give him the inspiration to become the leader he has too.

Dom will become a triple agent i hope, actress who plays her is doing a great job btw.

Shoutout to Bobby Cannavale as well, one of my favourite actors and brilliant casting, that axe scene was ott but his ferocity was imposing as hell.

Meryl Streep's daughter.
  • marc123
    How did Darelene figure out the safe code so quick tho?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched the final again, and I'm still taken back by how they flipped the two scenes with the Japanese dude and Mr Price
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    How did Darelene figure out the safe code so quick tho?

She had watched Dom put the code in a few hrs earlier
  • lazypakman

Meryl Streep's daughter.

Didn't have a clue.

I'd smash.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the ? was that under ground contraption in the earlier episodes with the scientist. It was an opening scene. Can some one explain that?
  • lazypakman

Yeah but all the easter eggs are distracting as ? .

The finale had 2 or 3 references (pic of him and his dad as marty and doc brown, and elliot walking past a tv near the end which was playing superman 1, specifically the scene where he's reversing time) which again were too on the nose for it to be all filler.
  • marc123
    edited December 2017

Yeah but all the easter eggs are distracting as ? .

The finale had 2 or 3 references (pic of him and his dad as marty and doc brown, and elliot walking past a tv near the end which was playing superman 1, specifically the scene where he's reversing time) which again were too on the nose for it to be all filler.

imo that pic was jus to reference them going back and undoing the hack.

The superman stuff was pretty heavy handed but i have no idea wtf it means.
  • Will Munny
    Darlene looked like a junky the last episode.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the ? was that under ground contraption in the earlier episodes with the scientist. It was an opening scene. Can some one explain that?

• marc123
    These 2 goof ? think its time travel...

https://youtu.be/eV9KmpnGoOw