Who knows the real behind Joe Budden´s exit from Everyday struggle?!!

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz91kCIutUI

Complex is owned by Verizon. I didn't know this.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Akademics can't hold that show down. He too much of ? to challenge the guests on ? he disagrees with them on.

The show is either over or they are going to have to find somebody like Joe who not afraid to express their opinion. Maybe not in the same way that Joe did but they going to need something like that.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Akademics can't hold that show down. He too much of ? to challenge the guests on ? he disagrees with them on.

The show is either over or they are going to have to find somebody like Joe who not afraid to express their opinion. Maybe not in the same way that Joe did but they going to need something like that.

Lol at the bolded. Joe only expresses his opinion to guests from the mumble rap era. When Ashanti or Jeezy or other old heads pulled up Joe was dickriding them despite previous comments. He went after weak guests like Yachty but would have never went after Vic Mensa if vic did something joe wouldn't have liked.

Joe may not be able to be replaced as easy but the Akademiks brings the biggest audience to everyday struggle. His youtube channel was at the same level as complex pre everyday struggle. ? are yelling out akademiks instead of worldstar.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz91kCIutUI

Complex is owned by Verizon. I didn't know this.

Co-owned. Right now it's a 50/50 joint venture between Hearst Corp. and Verizon
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did migos whip his ass?
  • black caesar
    Options
    did migos whip his ass?

No son.
  • black caesar
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    They can get Lord Jamar off vlad's couch and put him on everyday struggle.

? that.

The thing is, this show really only works with both Joe and AK. I don’t even wanna hear Joe talk on his podcast at length. He’s tolerable in this format. Anything beyond it and you hear how full of ? he is beyond his “passion”.

Bruh, stop fronting like Lord Jamar ain't that dude.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Show could be a lot better

Couldn't get thru whole episodes

If Ak was necessary, I'd rather him play moderator...have him and Nadeska switch.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe is a ? idiot and I don’t care what nobody says...this ? is definitely his fault and his track record for self-destructive behavior shows it. The ? can’t come to an agreement on behalf of the culture. Come the ? on.

This is his fault. Just like anything else he will do. He will destroy it by his own hand before it ever reaches its full potential.

"On behalf of the culture" the same culture that ? on these rappers the minute they not on top and got all these flip flopping fans. You can never ? on another person for "knowing they worth" and asking for it . Joe got his own podcast, that ? got some sort of understanding of the money generated from that type of show. That ? often talks about how rappers get ? by labels, why would he let them cornballs at complex do him the same.

Nah ? that.

Making it about money is corny as ? and not playing the long game at all.

"Corny as ? "? to focus on the paper. You know media is his JOB now. Dude ain't making music, that ? aint no intern brah. He a grown man w a new born n a wife. Plus he KNOWS, he has leverage. Which is the power to negotiate on your terms. People who understand the business of anything know the value of leverage. Joe can easily recreate that show and make it even better. AK is useless most times and that chick is barely allowed to talk lol
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    No way they letting joe walk. They built the #1 hip hop show in less than a year. Satisfying Joe now will pay off in the end

That's what I'm saying...complex should pay HIM and focus on the long game. Joe gave them credibility in the hip hop world, which is what they always lacked
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • black caesar
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Here's what we been waiting for. New Joe Budden podcast!

Joe said he got fired. The topic starts at 11:28

Eminem review starts at 1:21:00

• black caesar
    Options

2 hours and 34 minutes? nah.

this is exactly what the ? im talking about. i dont wanna hear this ? talk for 2 hours.

The video clips aren't available on Youtube yet. Relax.
  • black caesar
    Options
    he starts his ? timeline of fuckery by saying "lets start this by them telling me i cant smoke in the bathroom.."

? you wake and bake in the bathroom. LOL
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe said that Complex got a check to sponsor Nike Vapermax and Joe and the creators didn't get a check.

Spotify wants to make a playlist with Joe Budden speaking on topics for little money. Joe says no. Complex tries to do it without Joe and Spotify shut it down. Relationship between Spotify and Complex is damaged.

? up that they try to bypass joe after he’s the reason a lot of people tune in.