Who knows the real behind Joe Budden´s exit from Everyday struggle?!!

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe said that Complex got a check to sponsor Nike Vapermax and Joe and the creators didn't get a check.

Spotify wants to make a playlist with Joe Budden speaking on topics for little money. Joe says no. Complex tries to do it without Joe and Spotify shut it down. Relationship between Spotify and Complex is damaged.

So...those 2 things you mentioned don’t have ? to do with ? really. Spotify wasn’t trying to pay.

Complex’s check to sponsor Nike vapormax ain’t got ? to do with joe unless he had it in his contract to be cut into money from new sponsors.

All the ? joe is saying is ? that could happen to ANY company he goes to unless he has an iron clad contract that ensures he’s payed for more than just his contribution to the show.

Or...he could just create his own show on YouTube. No big name media company association.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Akademics can't hold that show down. He too much of ? to challenge the guests on ? he disagrees with them on.

The show is either over or they are going to have to find somebody like Joe who not afraid to express their opinion. Maybe not in the same way that Joe did but they going to need something like that.

Lol at the bolded. Joe only expresses his opinion to guests from the mumble rap era. When Ashanti or Jeezy or other old heads pulled up Joe was dickriding them despite previous comments. He went after weak guests like Yachty but would have never went after Vic Mensa if vic did something joe wouldn't have liked.

Joe may not be able to be replaced as easy but the Akademiks brings the biggest audience to everyday struggle. His youtube channel was at the same level as complex pre everyday struggle. ? are yelling out akademiks instead of worldstar.

Maybe so I didn't watch it on a daily basis.

I respect that Akademiks brings an audience but that ? is terrible to me.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He complaining he can't smoke in the bathroom?

It was a minor issue. The point he was making is that companies that value who they have will try to make compromises for the long term of business.
  •  i ro ny
    edited December 2017
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Joe said that Complex got a check to sponsor Nike Vapermax and Joe and the creators didn't get a check.

Spotify wants to make a playlist with Joe Budden speaking on topics for little money. Joe says no. Complex tries to do it without Joe and Spotify shut it down. Relationship between Spotify and Complex is damaged.

So...those 2 things you mentioned don’t have ? to do with ? really. Spotify wasn’t trying to pay.

Complex’s check to sponsor Nike vapormax ain’t got ? to do with joe unless he had it in his contract to be cut into money from new sponsors.

All the ? joe is saying is ? that could happen to ANY company he goes to unless he has an iron clad contract that ensures he’s payed for more than just his contribution to the show.

Or...he could just create his own show on YouTube. No big name media company association.

The ? it don't. If I created something, and people want to sponsor why in the hell should I not get a piece?

everyday struggle is just ONE ? show.

that building was doing what it was doing before he got there.

he got there and ? got better for COMPLEX in 6 months. WOOPTY ? DO. you cant dictate what happens in corporate business just because you contribute to the success of it.

exposing that verizon owns complex is stupid.

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he starts his ? timeline of fuckery by saying "lets start this by them telling me i cant smoke in the bathroom.."

? you wake and bake in the bathroom. LOL

Yea but this is a public work place we're talking about...
  •  i ro ny

lets think about it.

lets say i get hired at a new job and within 6 months of that job, i help bring in more money and eyes to the company.

lets say this company gets awarded a sponsorship that brings in more money for the company. that ? dont got ? to do with me. PERIOD. i cant go into the CEO's office and be like "yo...yall aint cut me in on that deal you did with that big company? What gives"

thats now how the ? works.
  • black caesar
    he starts his ? timeline of fuckery by saying "lets start this by them telling me i cant smoke in the bathroom.."

? you wake and bake in the bathroom. LOL

Yea but this is a public work place we're talking about...

I was joking with him man.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall delusional if you think this have any impact on Complex lmfao
  • black caesar
    edited December 2017
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    He complaining he can't smoke in the bathroom?

It was a minor issue. The point he was making is that companies that value who they have will try to make compromises for the long term of business.

Stop defending buddens smoking in the bathroom. Legally im pretty sure they cant compromise on that.

Smoke outside its not that hard

? the smoking, and no it's not legal, (hence I said minor as in not important) but I understood what he was saying.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »

They still have over 2mill subscribers that was fake news
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be damned if I let this chain smoking degenerate smoke his bogies in the bathroom of my New York City corporate office. You out your ? mind. ? this loser

Ah man what a surprise here come this ? ? you would be blessed if he ? on the steps of your crackhouse
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean what do yall expect we have saif complex is a staff of fuckbois ? riders and misinformed white people for a looooooooooooooonnnnngggg time
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buddens needa try and get on at Viceland

They let Bronson smoke all over their offices. (That said thats weed not cigs)
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I'll be damned if I let this chain smoking degenerate smoke his bogies in the bathroom of my New York City corporate office. You out your ? mind. ? this loser

Esther Baxter, Kaylin Garcia, & Tahiry Jose got the last laugh... Joe Budden once again prove them right..Cyn Santana hold that L because you are mother of his child.
    wkul3amyucbb.gif
    ylrvrfhja739.gif
    ue51yyz88eag.gif

m6yd7sy7ohuz.gif
  • buttuh_b

Ah man what a surprise here come this ? ? you would be blessed if he ? on the steps of your crackhouse

You're really a weirdo
  • buttuh_b
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Buddens needa try and get on at Viceland

They let Bronson smoke all over their offices. (That said thats weed not cigs)

Vice offices is a small building in Williamsburg, Complex right in midtown Manhattan. It's a big difference and way different culture also.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

Marketing dollars didn't go to Everyday Struggle. They didn't get ? .

There's a Boys Club at Complex (Basically only certain people are privileged.)

The sales teams at Complex is ass. ? 's on the other shows at Complex. LMAO

Other people got rewarded for the work Ak and Joe put in except them.

Joe said that there was no effort on Noah and Complex's part.

Charlamage has reached out to Joe and supported his decision.

Joe is going to Miami tomorrow to talk about future business moves. Puff is one of them.

Remy turned down coming on the show, because Joe wasn't there.

Joe says Akademiks will come on to the podcast to confirm what Joe said.

props for this post bro

ive been takin a break from podcasts this past month them ? are just gettin too long
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    I mean what do yall expect we have saif complex is a staff of fuckbois ? riders and misinformed white people for a looooooooooooooonnnnngggg time

T.H.I.W.

tumblr_n7lmzmkOQH1qdlh1io1_400.gif

this is perfect

T.H.I.W.

:joy: :joy: :joy: