George Zimmerman threatens to beat Jay-Z and feed him to alligators

Options
13»

Comments

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What was J-z's response? Thread close after that.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    ? rather ? each other then take this fat ? out

? don't want no smoke

... unless it's with another ? , smfh
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Damn, everything gotta be turned into an opportunity to take shots at other Black people ?

It's ? Zimmerman all day, and until you know that Black people had access to him and gave him a pass, how the ? you blaming Black people for this MF ?

Unless it's still that whole "can't blame the system" BS.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    How nobody has even attempted to clap him in 5 years is sad. He should have been got.

A white dude did and got 20 years.

Florida Man Gets 20 Years for Shooting at George Zimmerman’s Vehicle

SANFORD, Fla. — A Florida man who fired at George Zimmerman's vehicle during a road-rage confrontation has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

A bullet fired by Apperson "shattered the passenger-side window of Zimmerman's truck and lodged in the frame above his window," according to the Orlando Sentinel, and Zimmerman "suffered minor injuries from glass or metal fragments."

Apperson "apparently has a history with Zimmerman: In September [2014], he said that Zimmerman had threatened him as he drove on a road in Lake Mary," as The Two-Way has reported. No charges were filed.

In his testimony in court, Zimmerman argued that Apperson was "dangerous," according to the Sentinel: "The crux here is Mr. Apperson's blatant disregard for my life, any life ... anybody driving up and down Lake Mary Boulevard." He also claimed "Apperson 'joyfully bragged' that he had killed Zimmerman that day."

Apperson was convicted by a Seminole County jury last month of attempted second-degree murder, armed aggravated assault and shooting into a vehicle. Apperson testified at trial that he acted in self-defense after Zimmerman flashed a gun. Zimmerman disputed that.
    Free that man.
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like someone said earlier, he's gonna off himself
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should try it
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Damn, everything gotta be turned into an opportunity to take shots at other Black people ?

It's ? Zimmerman all day, and until you know that Black people had access to him and gave him a pass, how the ? you blaming Black people for this MF ?

Unless it's still that whole "can't blame the system" BS.

everytime you say blame the system in a thread imma blame lavar

Mine is relevant tho. We in a thread talmbout a man who the system "y'all MFs cant blame" let get away with murdering an innocent Black kid.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    And to let y'all know a lot of Hispanics, Latinos etc ? with GZ. They were silent supporters, no lie.

If they were silent how did u know they ? with him u fuckn diaper head

U gota be white

? ? , you and your cousins were celebrating when he got off. I don't ? with y'all as a whole after I peeped y'alls reaction to GZ getting acquitted. Mfs celebrating like they won the SB. GZ repped his Hispanic side heavy and it worked in his favor.

Lol yea bruh we brought out the pots and pans like if the Heat won the title. ? outta here lol
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    They should charge GZ with conspiracy.

With conspiracy you don't have to do anything, all they have to do is prove you were thinking about breaking the law.

That's not how it works fam

Yes it is.

If you are planning on robbing a bank and they can prove it via wiretaps and confidential informants, they can arrest you for conspiracy.

Kareem "Biggs" Burke, the co-founder of Rocafella was charged with conspiracy to sell marijuana and plead guilty.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol snoop

snoop wouldnt even do ? .

Becuase he doesn't have to.. One waive of his hand and you'll understand how much power and influence he has in the streets..
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Lol snoop

Becuase he doesn't have to.. One waive of his hand and you'll understand how much power and influence he has in the streets..

So why hasn't he done ? yet?
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    What was J-z's response? Thread close after that.

This the only thing I want to know. Even unnamed irrelevant ? got half a bar.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    And to let y'all know a lot of Hispanics, Latinos etc ? with GZ. They were silent supporters, no lie.

If they were silent how did u know they ? with him u fuckn diaper head

U gota be white

? ? , you and your cousins were celebrating when he got off. I don't ? with y'all as a whole after I peeped y'alls reaction to GZ getting acquitted. Mfs celebrating like they won the SB. GZ repped his Hispanic side heavy and it worked in his favor.

Lol yea bruh we brought out the pots and pans like if the Heat won the title. ? outta here lol

Then it doesn't apply to you, I'm telling u from ? I witnessed. Just look at race relations in Hispanic countries in how they treat those who have majority African ancestry, ? speaks for itself.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Lol snoop

that ? dont got no pull .
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

With conspiracy you don't have to do anything, all they have to do is prove you were thinking about breaking the law.

Yes it is.

If you are planning on robbing a bank and they can prove it via wiretaps and confidential informants, they can arrest you for conspiracy.

Kareem "Biggs" Burke, the co-founder of Rocafella was charged with conspiracy to sell marijuana and plead guilty.

for a conspiracy charge to stick u need two people. saying imma feed u to a crocodile is threat. if he says me and 5 grand then it becomes a conspiracy.

wiretaps and confidential informants means there were multiple people involved.

Kareem went down with 50 other people. that is a conspiracy
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Yes it is.

for a conspiracy charge to stick u need two people. saying imma feed u to a crocodile is threat. if he says me and 5 grand then it becomes a conspiracy.

wiretaps and confidential informants means there were multiple people involved.

Kareem went down with 50 other people. that is a conspiracy

5 Grand is pretty dumb for an old head so you need to talk slow to him
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    And fla ? still aint did ? about this ?

No respect for any of them thugs or hood ?

Soo u want us to go to prison forever
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Soo u want us to go to prison forever

not if u do it right
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

And I ain't gonna do ? about it. You want it done you come and find him big man since I don't know where the ? he's hiding. No? Too busy like this rest of us ? Okay then.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And I ain't gonna do ? about it. You want it done you come and find him man since I don't know where the ? he's hiding. No? Too busy like this rest of us ? Okay then.

You sound like a ? my ? . He out here walking in broad daylight