TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

? , no >_>

Where was the correlation to what I said and Reesey?

ain't nobody got time to play these games with you, bro how you gone slide in the confession thread talking bout "i smashed an IC chick, but I'm not going to say who", ? !

lucky I don't feel like logging into my Blackrain mod account, I'd ban the ? outta you

You gettin your threads mixed up fam. I never said that in this thread, so you kinda just ethered yourself there. Also me mentioning the fact that it happened while unbeknownst to everyone was the confession.

Anyway, I'm already in hot water over this ? so let me ? :joy:
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Need to pull a page outta @Cp203 book, and utilize the IC dying, finesse some ? .
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? , no >_>

ain't nobody got time to play these games with you, bro how you gone slide in the confession thread talking bout "i smashed an IC chick, but I'm not going to say who", ? !

lucky I don't feel like logging into my Blackrain mod account, I'd ban the ? outta you

You gettin your threads mixed up fam. I never said that in this thread, so you kinda just ethered yourself there. Also me mentioning the fact that it happened while unbeknownst to everyone was the confession.

This was wack
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol maybe I should since she been actin super funny lately...

Nah, exposures ain't my style. ? seems way too bitchmade.

same ? different day ? !
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

? , no >_>

This was wack

? , do it look like I give a ? , everything was facts.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We did harass herbs, HOWEVER, we were just giving him some role reversal as we deal with the same ? all the time on the IC. We just took it out on the wrong guy.

He'll survive.
  • Ol Jay's
    edited December 2017
    Options

? , no >_>

? that broad bro, you lil ? gotta learn to stop respecting and holding loyalty to hoes, that's just plain disrespectful to these "real women" out here

Let me ask you 2 questions

Do you planning on wifing and building with said female?

Is she the only piece of ass you can get?

If the answer to both questions are no, then quit being a ? , grow a pair, & name names
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been around since the poor boom fiasco
    I'm a 30 yr old dancer aspiring lawyer. Working my way through school. Currently my favorite song to dance to is trampoline by jidenna

A lot of my posts were copied and pasted from the jezebel.com comments section

I'm a member of the bee hive

And I have a 13 yr old son

@deadeye is zaddy. But he doesn't want me

:/

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    been trying to think of something but I really dont hide ?

y'all know ima weirdo
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    I'm a 30 yr old dancer aspiring lawyer. Working my way through school. Currently my favorite song to dance to is trampoline by jidenna

@Madame_CJSkywalker dancer as in exotic dancer?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

? , no >_>

? that broad bro, you lil ? gotta learn to stop respecting and holding loyalty to hoes, that's just plain disrespectful to these "real women" out here

If the answer to both questions are no, then quit being a ? , grow a pair, & name names

Ima just answer the two questions you posed above:

1) Maybe. It was a definite yes before, but now it's "maybe" for... reasons. She's dope and enjoyable enough, not to mention hella intelligent, has most things I'm looking for in a sista...

2) No. I'm damn sure I can get some more. I don't want it though.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

? , no >_>

This was wack

Yeah you hit a reaction so...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

? , no >_>

This was wack

Yea and so did you.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

Whats your myspace?

tell me yours first

• Ol Jay's
    Options

? , no >_>

Ima just answer the two questions you posed above:

1) Maybe. It was a definite yes before, but now it's "maybe" for... reasons. She's dope and enjoyable enough, not to mention hella intelligent, has most things I'm looking for in a sista...

2) No. I'm damn sure I can get some more. I don't want it though.

bro you in love?
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF is a "Zaddy" :/

My old "@$$" need a lesson in millennial-Phonics
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

I have a 13 yr old son

t012l539nrk5.gif

@Madame_CJSkywalker

We've been going back and forth for quite a few years now.

Send me a full body pic.............just for research purposes, of course.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reesey wrote: »

Reesey wrote: »

nah ? those millenials
  • CashmoneyDux
    edited December 2017
    Options

? , no >_>

This was wack

Yea and so did you.

You said you didn't give a ? . I never said i did or Didn't