Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Not really awesome. It was eh.

The white man is a natural ? joy
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Based on his reaction, that Hawk Sting seemed like it hurt 100X worse than the Ant one did.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    Based on his reaction, that Hawk Sting seemed like it hurt 100X worse than the Ant one did.

I think to this day the tarantula hawk sting has been his worst yet.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    BIGG WILL wrote: »

I think to this day the tarantula hawk sting has been his worst yet.
    For humans and other vertebrates, the tarantula hawk has one of the most painful stings on the planet.

American entomologist Justin Schmidt created the sting pain index, with the help of variably willing or unwitting test subjects. He once described the tarantula hawk's sting as 'instantaneous, electrifying and totally debilitating'.

The tarantula hawk has been awarded second place on the Schmidt sting pain index, beaten only by the South American bullet ant (Paraponera clavata).

The pain from a bullet ant sting lasts up to 24 hours, whereas that of a wasp usually only aggravates the unlucky victim for five minutes.

Schmidt has also in the past suggested that when stung, the only response is to 'lay down and scream'.

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/the-most-painful-wasp-sting-in-the-world-explained.html
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

For humans and other vertebrates, the tarantula hawk has one of the most painful stings on the planet.

American entomologist Justin Schmidt created the sting pain index, with the help of variably willing or unwitting test subjects. He once described the tarantula hawk's sting as 'instantaneous, electrifying and totally debilitating'.

The tarantula hawk has been awarded second place on the Schmidt sting pain index, beaten only by the South American bullet ant (Paraponera clavata).

The pain from a bullet ant sting lasts up to 24 hours, whereas that of a wasp usually only aggravates the unlucky victim for five minutes.

Schmidt has also in the past suggested that when stung, the only response is to 'lay down and scream'.

tenor.gif
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mane then cowboy Peterson videos be cracking me the ? up. When that boy get stung and start screaming and moving all on the ground...I don’t know how them camera men don’t panic.

? , I wouldn’t know what to do to help out. Probably ask if he need some water or something lol
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Mane then cowboy Peterson videos be cracking me the ? up. When that boy get stung and start screaming and moving all on the ground...I don’t know how them camera men don’t panic.

? , I wouldn’t know what to do to help out. Probably ask if he need some water or something lol

or some milk
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Why... lol props to him, couldn’t be me. Gunna have to sub to him now this sites being shut.