Who knows the real behind Joe Budden´s exit from Everyday struggle?!!

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Yea hes likely trollin for publicity

Im not watchin till he returns. Show isnt ? with just AK & Nadeska

ak not even coming back either i heard
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand the money ? with the sponsor and all that but not being able to smoke in the bathroom? Even Rory was “huh, what?” lmao.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Joe said that Complex got a check to sponsor Nike Vapermax and Joe and the creators didn't get a check.

Spotify wants to make a playlist with Joe Budden speaking on topics for little money. Joe says no. Complex tries to do it without Joe and Spotify shut it down. Relationship between Spotify and Complex is damaged.

Marketing dollars didn't go to Everyday Struggle. They didn't get ? .

There's a Boys Club at Complex (Basically only certain people are privileged.)

The sales teams at Complex is ass. ? 's on the other shows at Complex. LMAO

Other people got rewarded for the work Ak and Joe put in except them.

Joe said that there was no effort on Noah and Complex's part.

Charlamage has reached out to Joe and supported his decision.

Joe is going to Miami tomorrow to talk about future business moves. Puff is one of them.

Remy turned down coming on the show, because Joe wasn't there.

Joe says Akademiks will come on to the podcast to confirm what Joe said.

props for this post bro

ive been takin a break from podcasts this past month them ? are just gettin too long

Here's the video version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGNUImBuwt4
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Joe said that Complex got a check to sponsor Nike Vapermax and Joe and the creators didn't get a check.

Spotify wants to make a playlist with Joe Budden speaking on topics for little money. Joe says no. Complex tries to do it without Joe and Spotify shut it down. Relationship between Spotify and Complex is damaged.

Marketing dollars didn't go to Everyday Struggle. They didn't get ? .

There's a Boys Club at Complex (Basically only certain people are privileged.)

The sales teams at Complex is ass. ? 's on the other shows at Complex. LMAO

Other people got rewarded for the work Ak and Joe put in except them.

Joe said that there was no effort on Noah and Complex's part.

Charlamage has reached out to Joe and supported his decision.

Joe is going to Miami tomorrow to talk about future business moves. Puff is one of them.

Remy turned down coming on the show, because Joe wasn't there.

Joe says Akademiks will come on to the podcast to confirm what Joe said.

props for this post bro

ive been takin a break from podcasts this past month them ? are just gettin too long

Here's the video version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGNUImBuwt4

and who is right in this conversation?

? RORY.

smh.

joe is wrong on this. sorry yall. joe cuts off his nose to spite his face...YET AGAIN.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    So Joe wanted more money and to smoke in the bathroom.

basically.

he says "im not in the business of selling ads" in this podcast....but then says he wants a cut of the ad-money. smh.

like i said, joe is an idiot...and im a fan of the dude.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    joe is an idiot...and im a fan of the dude.

This ^^^

U can tell hes a ? head in real life n is probably quick to sabotage ? unless he gets 110% what he wants even if unreasonable.

With that said hope he finds somewhere else to do another show
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    How did joe create the show but gets fired from it?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    I mean what do yall expect we have saif complex is a staff of fuckbois ? riders and misinformed white people for a looooooooooooooonnnnngggg time

T.H.I.W.

tumblr_n7lmzmkOQH1qdlh1io1_400.gif

yup

should be the official gif
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think the biggest thing to take away from this is that im sure NO ONE saw this show having the year that it did, so a lot of business that should've been handled on the front end wasn't.

It's really hard to change ? midway through.

A lot of things were taken for granted. This show really didnt start popping until they started inviting guests.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    I mean what do yall expect we have saif complex is a staff of fuckbois ? riders and misinformed white people for a looooooooooooooonnnnngggg time

T.H.I.W.

tumblr_n7lmzmkOQH1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Na thats a typo foh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Puff gonna scoop it on Revolt
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    So it sounds like joe didnt like nedeska lol
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So...those 2 things you mentioned don’t have ? to do with ? really. Spotify wasn’t trying to pay.

Complex’s check to sponsor Nike vapormax ain’t got ? to do with joe unless he had it in his contract to be cut into money from new sponsors.

All the ? joe is saying is ? that could happen to ANY company he goes to unless he has an iron clad contract that ensures he’s payed for more than just his contribution to the show.

Or...he could just create his own show on YouTube. No big name media company association.

The ? it don't. If I created something, and people want to sponsor why in the hell should I not get a piece?

everyday struggle is just ONE ? show.

that building was doing what it was doing before he got there.

he got there and ? got better for COMPLEX in 6 months. WOOPTY ? DO. you cant dictate what happens in corporate business just because you contribute to the success of it.

exposing that verizon owns complex is stupid.

I agree with u most the time but u sound like a Ex my ?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    i think the biggest thing to take away from this is that im sure NO ONE saw this show having the year that it did, so a lot of business that should've been handled on the front end wasn't.

It's really hard to change ? midway through.

A lot of things were taken for granted. This show really didnt start popping until they started inviting guests.

and what does joe say in his very own podcast?

"I NEVER WANTED TO INVITE GUESTS!!!!!!"

this is the same ? who would be on the show talkin about some "this is what the show is for...to give the artists a voice to how this industry really works blah blah blah blah"

the reason why it was gaining so much traction is because it provided a platform not only for the daily hip hop debate and to put the new age fan mentality vs the "old head" hip hop fan mentality, but also for artists to come in and voice themselves beyond the confines of an album...or twitter...or instagram. part of the secret sauce was THAT.

now, joe can and prolly will go to some other media company and have a show. he now has somewhat of a track record for success as a content creator (if you combine the 8 months of everyday struggle plus a little over a year of podcasting) so he can leverage all the things he wants (smoking chamber, ad-money, cuts from sponsors). but at the very same token...knowing how joe is...even if he gets what he wants, there will always be SOMETHING else that causes him to ? it up.

its just the way he is.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y’all really mad at this ? for wanting what he feel he’s worth?

Y’all ? are telling half the cigarettes story. A few weeks ago a guy was arrested and ? because he was trying to get into complex and get at Joe and AK. Joe feels like if he has to go outside to smoke , ain’t no telling what’s going to happen. Charlemagne showed y’all ? that ? will try u outside those buildings. So his complaint makes sense.

He exposed Verizon and complex when he was giving a list of reasons the ? came to a end

1. Complex brought the Nike ? ( Joe didn’t want but he said he would be cool with if he eats too)
    2. Complex tried to ? over Joe with Spotify.
    3. Complex kept booking guest ( Joe didn’t want guest)

And y’all mention Charlemagne said joe would do this but don’t mention Charlemagne says Joe should have left.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »

Y’all ? are telling half the cigarettes story. A few weeks ago a guy was arrested and ? because he was trying to get into complex and get at Joe and AK. Joe feels like if he has to go outside to smoke , ain’t no telling what’s going to happen. Charlemagne showed y’all ? that ? will try u outside those buildings. So his complaint makes sense.

He exposed Verizon and complex when he was giving a list of reasons the ? came to a end

1. Complex brought the Nike ? ( Joe didn’t want but he said he would be cool with if he eats too)

And y’all mention Charlemagne said joe would do this but don’t mention Charlemagne says Joe should have left.

no. im pointing out the obvious. im all for getting what you're worth. but from the sounds of things, he went into the whole thing at complex like he was about to create a show and be given ALL the keys to the castle. it dont work that way. who am i to say what joe is worth. if he feels like he should be getting more money, hey, get your money. but dont lie behind the wall of integrity when at the end of the ? day, your integrity can be bought....if its just about more money.

hes self ? destructive and his behavior was going to be the cause of this.

of course Charlemagne is going to say "joe should have left". joe just took everyday struggle off the playing field.

competition gone.

chess not checkers man.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly. If they valued a person and their contribution they would not only accommodate them but more importantly take their safety and well being into account.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

So...those 2 things you mentioned don’t have ? to do with ? really. Spotify wasn’t trying to pay.

Complex’s check to sponsor Nike vapormax ain’t got ? to do with joe unless he had it in his contract to be cut into money from new sponsors.

All the ? joe is saying is ? that could happen to ANY company he goes to unless he has an iron clad contract that ensures he’s payed for more than just his contribution to the show.

Or...he could just create his own show on YouTube. No big name media company association.

The ? it don't. If I created something, and people want to sponsor why in the hell should I not get a piece?

everyday struggle is just ONE ? show.

that building was doing what it was doing before he got there.

he got there and ? got better for COMPLEX in 6 months. WOOPTY ? DO. you cant dictate what happens in corporate business just because you contribute to the success of it.

exposing that verizon owns complex is stupid.

I agree with u most the time but u sound like a Ex my ?

nah. ive met this ? joe budden before. he is a real life ? and all this ? is parallel to the character he is.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So it sounds like joe didnt like nedeska lol
    Check the last episode. They were talking what is & isn't sexual misconduct. Joe was basically saying sexual allegations shouldn't be considered as fact, and questioning the definition of what sexual harassment is vs men just being inappropriate. Nadeska being the feminist she is, caught feelings & basically shut down on Joe the rest of the show. They had to edit the show it got so bad. Could Nadeska have got Joe fired? These feminist don't play when it comes 2 sexual misconduct, either you agree with ALL the allegations or you're a ? yourself
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly. If they valued a person and their contribution they would not only accommodate them but more importantly take their safety and well being into account.

That's what I stated earlier, but cats thought I was bugging.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Everyday struggle was that new wave ,the breakfast club was looking like Larry Holmes status for a minute.