Who knows the real behind Joe Budden´s exit from Everyday struggle?!!

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    ^^^
    Yo they would be perfect together

They have a love/hate thing n fake compliment each other after trash talking
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    So it sounds like joe didnt like nedeska lol
    Check the last episode. They were talking what is & isn't sexual misconduct. Joe was basically saying sexual allegations shouldn't be considered as fact, and questioning the definition of what sexual harassment is vs men just being inappropriate. Nadeska being the feminist she is, caught feelings & basically shut down on Joe the rest of the show. They had to edit the show it got so bad. Could Nadeska have got Joe fired? These feminist don't play when it comes 2 sexual misconduct, either you agree with ALL the allegations or you're a ? yourself

I watch the show religiously and Nadeska been trippin on Joe lately like telling him to ? with a real attitude, she was on his ? about smoking in the bathroom on another episode. She really been on one in the last 2 weeks.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    i think the biggest thing to take away from this is that im sure NO ONE saw this show having the year that it did, so a lot of business that should've been handled on the front end wasn't.

It's really hard to change ? midway through.

A lot of things were taken for granted. This show really didnt start popping until they started inviting guests.

I thought the show was always great from its inception, the guest added moments and went viral but at its core the show was a game changer and breath of fresh air from the jump.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 things I never believed for a second:

1. Joe was going to be on a daily talk show for more than a year.
    2. Joe is done rapping.

The fact that he's taking the "I'm a creator, let me smoke" route into the conversation says alot about how he sees himself. He doesn't want to be seen as a rapper, but he'll pull the rapper card when people who don't rap talk about rap. He doesn't want to be seen as a celebrity, but he behaves like an industry insider to condescend people like Akademiks. He wants the luxuries that his career has afforded him without the stigma that comes along with it all.

It don't work that way Joe.
  • Go figure

Lol so after negotiations fell thru Joe said he'll still come in the next wk n do the show, complex and their lawyer tell him:

"If u want. But we have your replacement and youll have to play backup for less money"

Yea at that point theres no comin back
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if they get Saigon to replace him? Lol
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »

Lol so after negotiations fell thru Joe said he'll still come in the next wk n do the show, complex and their lawyer tell him:

"If u want. But we have your replacement and youll have to play backup for less money"

Wait. So Joe would've came in as a non host and still get payed?

• Go figure

Yea but for less money. But his intention was to continue hosting this week for the same pay. He didnt wanna come in as backup or for less pay and took it as disrespect. Only reason hes not still there.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    i think the biggest thing to take away from this is that im sure NO ONE saw this show having the year that it did, so a lot of business that should've been handled on the front end wasn't.

It's really hard to change ? midway through.

A lot of things were taken for granted. This show really didnt start popping until they started inviting guests.

It's important to note that a lot of the guests came up there to address issues with the host or something they said, which furthered the focus on debate, rather than just being another stop on a promo run.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So which one of you mfs went to the studio to ? Budden up and got stomped out by security
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Joe said that Complex got a check to sponsor Nike Vapermax and Joe and the creators didn't get a check.

Spotify wants to make a playlist with Joe Budden speaking on topics for little money. Joe says no. Complex tries to do it without Joe and Spotify shut it down. Relationship between Spotify and Complex is damaged.

So...those 2 things you mentioned don’t have ? to do with ? really. Spotify wasn’t trying to pay.

Complex’s check to sponsor Nike vapormax ain’t got ? to do with joe unless he had it in his contract to be cut into money from new sponsors.

All the ? joe is saying is ? that could happen to ANY company he goes to unless he has an iron clad contract that ensures he’s payed for more than just his contribution to the show.

Or...he could just create his own show on YouTube. No big name media company association.

The ? it don't. If I created something, and people want to sponsor why in the hell should I not get a piece?

everyday struggle is just ONE ? show.

that building was doing what it was doing before he got there.

he got there and ? got better for COMPLEX in 6 months. WOOPTY ? DO. you cant dictate what happens in corporate business just because you contribute to the success of it.

exposing that verizon owns complex is stupid.

I agree with u most the time but u sound like a Ex my ?

nah. ive met this ? joe budden before. he is a real life ? and all this ? is parallel to the character he is.

drop the story bruh
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lets think about it.

lets say i get hired at a new job and within 6 months of that job, i help bring in more money and eyes to the company.

lets say this company gets awarded a sponsorship that brings in more money for the company. that ? dont got ? to do with me. PERIOD. i cant go into the CEO's office and be like "yo...yall aint cut me in on that deal you did with that big company? What gives"

thats now how the ? works.

What kind of business man "wears" the Nikes while someone else collects endorsement money?
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea but for less money. But his intention was to continue hosting this week for the same pay. He didnt wanna come in as backup or for less pay and took it as disrespect. Only reason hes not still there.

That sounds like he didn't want to leave. I think Joes crazy for ducking out of EV. It's the most relevant hip hop show right now plus it was dope. Twitter actin like he should demand what he thinks he's worth. Seemed a pretty good gig.
  • optimistic
    Be a real ? Joe. If they can't get money with you, they're competition.......
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    optimistic wrote: »
    lets think about it.

lets say i get hired at a new job and within 6 months of that job, i help bring in more money and eyes to the company.

lets say this company gets awarded a sponsorship that brings in more money for the company. that ? dont got ? to do with me. PERIOD. i cant go into the CEO's office and be like "yo...yall aint cut me in on that deal you did with that big company? What gives"

What kind of business man "wears" the Nikes while someone else collects endorsement money?

One that puts it in their contract.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crazy thing was the alleged L's from the migos red carpet situation and the migos spoof video were 2 of the biggest W's for the show and Joe Budden buzz wise. The real L is leaving this show partially because he couldn't smoke in the bathroom.
  • optimistic
    lets think about it.

They negotiated that deal after Joe signed his contract, wanted him to wear the shoes for free....so would you wear the Nikes?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still think Complex caves and pays Joe.
  •  i ro ny
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    I still think Complex caves and pays Joe.

If they were smart, they would. But at the same time, I give it another 6 months before joe ruins it again.

•  i ro ny
    edited December 2017
    lets think about it.

They negotiated that deal after Joe signed his contract, wanted him to wear the shoes for free....so would you wear the Nikes?

It seems like they were getting free ? off ? .

In the earlier episodes, they were talking about complex getting them yeezys and some more ? .

It seems like the Nikes were probably going to be given to the cast for free for them to rock on the show.