U Ever Met Someone In A Dream?....

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    Man those inception dreams are the woat.
    I dreamt I was getting chased by this unnecessarily strong and powerful demon. Couldn't hit him and had no weapons.

As soon as he grabbed u he would send sharp spikes through your body. ? felt real. Woke up screaming the first time.

However, He's chasing me, then I wake up.
    I'm at a my brothers crib. We talk about life and whatnot. And this demon just busts through the wall. I get to running again. Apparently I was still alseep.

Later I wake up for real. I go and brush my teeth, get breakfast and go to work. I do my daily routine for the day.

Come home from work bout to hit the showers. This demon busts through the door again.

Had me like
    ys0ukrw0w2bw.gif

? you nigggaa
    3nay4r9b6n63.gif

I was still asleep. My dream must've been for 2 days or some ? , but in real life it was prolly 7 hours.

This got me rollin' right chea! lololol. All I can see is this happening.....

ijr8jkcdwidr.gif

That reminds me of that Cosby shoe episode when cliff ate that hoagie and it gave him nightmares with Jim Henson's muppets. There was a giant monster Muppet chasing him and cliff was trying to get away in slow motion lol.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dreamt I was getting chased by this unnecessarily strong and powerful demon. Couldn't hit him and had no weapons.

As soon as he grabbed u he would send sharp spikes through your body. ? felt real. Woke up screaming the first time.

I'm at a my brothers crib. We talk about life and whatnot. And this demon just busts through the wall. I get to running again. Apparently I was still alseep.

Later I wake up for real. I go and brush my teeth, get breakfast and go to work. I do my daily routine for the day.

Come home from work bout to hit the showers. This demon busts through the door again.

Had me like
    ys0ukrw0w2bw.gif

? you nigggaa
    3nay4r9b6n63.gif

I was still asleep. My dream must've been for 2 days or some ? , but in real life it was prolly 7 hours.

ijr8jkcdwidr.gif

I cant look at this gif without that scumbag thread poppin in my head lol
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Had me like
    ys0ukrw0w2bw.gif

? you nigggaa
    3nay4r9b6n63.gif

ijr8jkcdwidr.gif
    Pay homage :joy: :joy:
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Had me like
    ys0ukrw0w2bw.gif

? you nigggaa
    3nay4r9b6n63.gif

ijr8jkcdwidr.gif

That reminds me of that Cosby shoe episode when cliff ate that hoagie and it gave him nightmares with Jim Henson's muppets. There was a giant monster Muppet chasing him and cliff was trying to get away in slow motion lol.

That was a strange episode...
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    When I was young I had a recurring dream I was in the backyard and a pigeon came and started pecking me and when I'd yell no sound would come out.

My pops passed a few years back but I'll have dreams where we in the same house but different rooms and we having a full convo but whenever I try to get to the room he in I wake up.

Or me and pops kicking it I see him and everything ? be hella cool than I wake up like fawwwwwwk.

Sleep paralysis sucks I Kno that much, hadn't had it in a while but now I'm talking about it I'm doomed I'm sure.

Are dreams and deja vu cousins or one in the same cause I've had a few deja vu moments that were crucial

Sounds far from a dream...

Especially if you're getting a tiny bit closer each time to where he is in the house

You make it inside that room you won't wake up, unless you start to learn to control that energy...and he knows this so he's protecting you, there's no waking up inside that room and you're not strong enough to walk in, have a convo, and walk out just yet

You crossing dimensions
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »

Had me like
    ys0ukrw0w2bw.gif

? you nigggaa
    3nay4r9b6n63.gif

ijr8jkcdwidr.gif

Remembering that episode with the spores and all the men in the world got pregnant? Wtf?!?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    When I was young I had a recurring dream I was in the backyard and a pigeon came and started pecking me and when I'd yell no sound would come out.

My pops passed a few years back but I'll have dreams where we in the same house but different rooms and we having a full convo but whenever I try to get to the room he in I wake up.

Or me and pops kicking it I see him and everything ? be hella cool than I wake up like fawwwwwwk.

Sleep paralysis sucks I Kno that much, hadn't had it in a while but now I'm talking about it I'm doomed I'm sure.

Are dreams and deja vu cousins or one in the same cause I've had a few deja vu moments that were crucial

Especially if you're getting a tiny bit closer each time to where he is in the house

You make it inside that room you won't wake up, unless you start to learn to control that energy...and he knows this so he's protecting you, there's no waking up inside that room and you're not strong enough to walk in, have a convo, and walk out just yet

You crossing dimensions

That's scary
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

You crossing dimensions

That's scary

Nah pops his Guardian angel now

Energy cannot be created or destroyed
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    [

Nah real ? .

There's this picture of a creepy guy on the internet that u will see in your dreams at least once.

You never seen him in real life but millions of people have described him. ? creepy af how the mind can create a random human face without u ever seein this person before.

]

ffs nah, but I guarandamntee you I will now. Thanks ?
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I've had dreams about female IC posters, usually after their pics are posted and quoted a million damn times. Wake up ready to DM then be like, ? , that'd be weird as ? , lol.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had the dreams of winning the lottery and all financial troubles be gone. That's how I know money can buy happiness cause I be happy as ? .
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had the dreams of winning the lottery and all financial troubles be gone. That's how I know money can buy happiness cause I be happy as ? .

vf92k4zfz1ek.gif
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »

Had me like
    ys0ukrw0w2bw.gif

? you nigggaa
    3nay4r9b6n63.gif

ijr8jkcdwidr.gif

Remembering that episode with the spores and all the men in the world got pregnant? Wtf?!?

I must've blocked that out... yea ? that episode...