The final IC Confessions thread....

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeshua Ha Mashiach will always get the last word. Amen.

? led me to this site when I first got saved, so the preaching of the gospel has always been the truth from the jump.

When I first got here the Social Lounge/R&R was almost like the GNS. But it was filled with darkness from Idol worshipping fake Egyptians to stone cold Atheists. The chief opposers to the light being @gordofganja, @KTULU, @rashkhalif

Hold up, my ? , shouldn't we ALL be opposed to the light?? Lucifer literally means the light bearer so you tryna tell ? to follow Satan??

Yeshua is THE light my friend! The LORD wraps himself in light as with a garment! He stretches out the heavens like a tent! He alone is uncorrupted and dwelling in light that a human cannot approach and which none of the children of men has seen, nor can see! To Him be honor and authority to the eternity of eternities! Amen!

Lucifer was the "shining one" because he was the closest to ? as the covering anointed cherub of the throne of ? . He radiated the glory of ? brighter than any other created being! Sad that he deceived himself into thinking that he produced his shining brilliance on his own and thus sought to usurp the very One who gave him life.

The good news is this my friend @LcnsdbyROYALTY the time of the enemies kingdom as the prince of the power fo the air is at the end.

The 7th day is at hand and on the 7th day ? rests! For ? will never tell anybody to do something that He has not done already and will do again! For in 6 days the LORD made the heaven and the earth, but on the 7th day He rested!

It's been 6,000 years of man working......Now comes the rest of ? ! I hope you're ready! Amen!

Read these short 10 verses of scripture to see the rest that is about to come for the people of ? ! I pray you have faith in Yeshua Ha Mashiach! Amen!

"1Therefore, while the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us fear lest any of you should seem to have failed to reach it. 2For good news came to us just as to them, but the message they heard did not benefit them, because they were not united by faith with those who listened. 3For we who have believed enter that rest, as he has said,

“As I swore in my wrath,
    ‘They shall not enter my rest,’”

although his works were finished from the foundation of the world. 4For he has somewhere spoken of the seventh day in this way: “And ? rested on the seventh day from all his works.” 5And again in this passage he said,

“They shall not enter my rest.”

6Since therefore it remains for some to enter it, and those who formerly received the good news failed to enter because of disobedience, 7again he appoints a certain day, “Today,” saying through David so long afterward, in the words already quoted,

“Today, if you hear his voice,
    do not harden your hearts.”

8For if Joshua had given them rest, ? would not have spoken of another day later on. 9So then, there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of ? , 10for whoever has entered ? ’s rest has also rested from his works as ? did from his."
    Hebrews 4:1-10

I pray the Holy Spirit will teach you, if you have a teachable spirit, about what you just read @LcnsdbyROYALTY

Amen.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only reason I found the ic is becuz one of my exs used to post all the time in here back around 07-08.. Damn man.. Time's went by fast af
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Damn it really all over??? Why?

I mean, people can go to the new "forum" if they really want to, but many are saying they won't.

? that ? not sure why they are shutting this one down it is not ? to host a forum like this I guess they wanted to drive off the rest of us that been here for a decade plus...
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn @Sion is really the ? MVP

Greatest mod of all time and an all around great person.

Reading all these posts of how he's helped a lot of other posters including myself is dope af.

Even taking the time out to drop the annual greatest moments today.

I think Sion should get an honorary MVP of all time on The IC.

Hands down.

Dickriding is the wave you going out on huh, Sion a snake and helped ? this forum saying I went Rogue is hilarious I came in Rogue from the best coast repping that ? to the fullest never changed the way I moved the whole time. Compared to how most of the mods still doing ? get down Hrap, Connex, Bosswhatever from Cali and Myself were just vigilantes in these Estreets trying to keep real street voices gaming the lames. Most beautiful ? is over the years almost everything I predicted or pointed out has been exposed or happened all the way down to this Forums end due to a decline from a somehiphop position a bunch of Posters turned Mods have indoctrinated yall in... That Said Cube, Nas and Scarface are the Goat trinity, Biggie is Fat Overrated and Corny, 2pac was murked by them Southside boys for being twenty plus year old new banger, @Stew needs to just admit his Love for shadyteam and they can raise their kids to have the same Love they share in their Shady Lord and savior, Jamacia you still a sucka but their are far worse ones here, Cain needs to let go of the hate from Bone Thugs smashing his wifey, anyone feeling like I forgot about you ? off you are beneath my notice and Thank you to @ThatDamnJay for giving us a place to build for a while. See some yall on the otherside maybe...
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    i thought this ? was dead already
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    I'm the one that got Shadyteam perma-banned ? ...

n71w8hvr5ure.gif

I understand u had to come up with somethin.

Let her free in the last days
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IC is still here!!!!!!!!!!

I was freaking out

nah bruh... it's not. This is just your imagination.

• sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf is themaven? Did the ghost of Odeisel come back to take a ? on this site?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    I died 2 years ago

<3
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm the one that got Shadyteam perma-banned ? ...

n71w8hvr5ure.gif

I understand u had to come up with somethin.

Let her free in the last days

I agree but Which of her 78 names should we let free? I'm not going thru all of them ? .

It gotta be the OG one... Its only right bruh
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My browser pulled up the new "ic" and damn near gave me headache. Who in the hell thought or thinks that a good layout? That ? is ass and all over the place.

I been down with this site since way longer than I care to admit. Ah well, it was bound to happen I guess. Still, ? that new site
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    I died 2 years ago

? ' hell they're all comin' outta the woodwork now
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the IC book of revelations, it's quoted that the end is near; when Joe Sun return & say his piece
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well I’m bout to bounce for real. It’s been real. Discovered the ic when I was 13, started posting at 15. 7 years man wow ic really raised me smfh. Welp peace
  • el_bandido
    el_bandido Members Posts: 115 ✭✭
    Options
    9v1m02xn8y1b.gif
    I come out the shadows for this ?
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It’s been real folks. This will be my 900th and final post. Kind of proud of that as I mostly lurked, although I did want to hit 1k.

Shout outs to all the real ? on here, the GOT fam especially the Stark Crew.

The new site is complete garbo but It was good while it lasted. Thanks IC for all the laughs, advice, and all out entertainment

Peace
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat about to commit that
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Kat about to commit that

LOL
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Lou_cypher, omega_satan, bossexcellence, max, zombie, Blackrain, gee757, supergansta, and, 2steps are my aliases

still lying