What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Eminem literally has one of the sketchiest backgrounds in Hip Hop

Replies

• englishdudeenglishdude Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    eminem aint even wanna see ja . ja and em beat up proof in miami

nigga what

Ja and his crew put hands on proof in Miami, he just chose a poor way to word it.

Sure you’re aware of that tho if you followed the beef. “Get it I got proof”

Proofs response was ja in a bra.

Think trick trick may have ran Ja outta Detroit at some point if I remember correctly.
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,202 Regulator

nigga what

Ja and his crew put hands on proof in Miami, he just chose a poor way to word it.

Think trick trick may have ran Ja outta Detroit at some point if I remember correctly.

He said "ja and em" lol
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
    soul rattlerSoloman_The_WiseIdiopathic Joker
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    This is no surprise The shady crackkka klansmen had his manager call benzino begging zno not to beat him up cuz he's a coward.....

that saltine Marshall even let his nigger boy cotton picking slave proof get the housenigger beat outta him n Miami by murder Inc & he ain't ride for his nigger..

Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic?
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: [email protected]
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 13,141 Regulator

nigga what

wow, I followed the beef and I had no idea.

That's crazy
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭

nigga what

He said "ja and em" lol

"em " i mean "them"
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

soul rattlerSoloman_The_Wise
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,374
    edited December 2017

nigga what

That shady crackkka loving housenigger trick trick ain't do shit too murder inc after proof got hit up by the inc.
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    This is no surprise The shady crackkka klansmen had his manager call benzino begging zno not to beat him up cuz he's a coward.....

that saltine Marshall even let his nigger boy cotton picking slave proof get the housenigger beat outta him n Miami by murder Inc & he ain't ride for his nigger..

Proof displayed he was a cotton picker when he was carrying the klansmen,s bags n the my band video....& Proof displayed he was a housenigger by riding wit a shady racist cross dressing faggot bigot crackkka klansmen like feminem who Jynx him 2 die n that bitch ass toy soldier video

BenjaminEJonnyRoccITSoloman_The_WiseRevolver Ocelot
  • Matike85Matike85 Posts: 4,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Fuck Nick Cannon this dude put a tattoo of Mariah on his back... He is a Simp... The End

h3m16h4pig0m.gif
    dwade206infamous114MrCrookedLetterL3NUSoloman_The_WiseRevolver OcelotOGDirtyDee
    And Em, what's the doo-rag for?
    You never gonna have braids, you'll never know black pain - Jarule

T. Sanfordsoul rattler

^ smh @ this culture vulture shady saltine klansmen crackkka growing up calling himself a rap gaaawd ha
    genocidecutterJonnyRoccITRevolver Ocelot
    gee wat u gonna do now ??ic almost out of here . i hope you get a job and move out ya mothers basement .

Matike85
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Fuck you Marshall" Esham
    Gives us back images in sigs
    Revolver Ocelot

nigga what

That shady crackkka loving housenigger trick trick ain't do shit too murder inc after proof got hit up by the inc.

Proof displayed he was a cotton picker when he was carrying the klansmen,s bags n the my band video....& Proof displayed he was a housenigger by riding wit a shady racist cross dressing faggot bigot crackkka klansmen like feminem who Jynx him 2 die n that bitch ass toy soldier video

I don't think carrying bags is a field nigga job...
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    genocidecutterDarthRozay

nigga what

I originally said cotton picker cuz he was massah Marshalls blk nigger slave on the shady Mathers plantation.....
    JonnyRoccITSoloman_The_WiseRevolver Ocelot
    gee wat u gonna do now ??ic almost out of here . i hope you get a job and move out ya mothers basement .

Ricky bitch wat u gonna do now ??ic almost out of here. I hope you act white like you are IRL and stop thinking ya blk bitch ass outsider culture vulture Canadian drakie...
    RickyRichJonnyRoccITRevolver Ocelot
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I chopped it up with the homies @gee757 and @H-Rap 180 last night and we squashed some beefs. The end of the IC got us feelin nostalgic we ain't beefin like that
    genocidecutterSoloman_The_Wise

nigga what

I originally said cotton picker cuz he was massah Marshalls blk nigger slave on the shady Mathers plantation.....

Carrying bags...

nigga what

Carrying bags...

Regardless proof was a slave when feminem said 'I'm sick' proof would follow him up & say 'WE SICK'
    JonnyRoccITSerious Juice MayneRevolver Ocelot
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matike85 wrote: »
    Fuck Nick Cannon this dude put a tattoo of Mariah on his back... He is a Simp... The End

h3m16h4pig0m.gif

Bruh they were literally married with kids and he already had a shiylpaf of tattoos.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    genocidecutterMatike85Soloman_The_Wise

Ricky bitch wat u gonna do now ??ic almost out of here. I hope you act white like you are IRL and stop thinking ya blk bitch ass outsider culture vulture Canadian drakie...

Aint white lol

• Matike85Matike85 Posts: 4,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

h3m16h4pig0m.gif

Bruh they were literally married with kids and he already had a shiylpaf of tattoos.

And that why he is divorce... Simpin Ain't Easy

dwade206

h3m16h4pig0m.gif

And that why he is divorce... Simpin Ain't Easy

The klansmen let 1 of those bozo the clowns kiss his bm right in front of him & all the shady Nazi did was pull out a empty gun for show like a pure coward..

JonnyRoccITMatike85Soloman_The_WiseRevolver Ocelot
    [email protected] this Steve urkel nerd nigga he just can't help his faggot bitch self wit having his bald headed retarded piece of shit baby pic n avi on my posts....I'm glad this piece of shit donkey ic is dying ha
    Serious Juice Mayneinfamous114soul rattlerJonnyRoccITSoloman_The_WiseRevolver Ocelot
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,917 Regulator
    can respect his point "as a artist he likes him as a man he cant respect him until they chop it up" basically
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [email protected] this Steve urkel nerd nigga he just can't help his faggot bitch self wit having his bald headed retarded piece of shit baby pic n avi on my posts....I'm glad this piece of shit donkey ic is dying ha

I gotta get my last flags in, ima miss flagging you you sloppy fat fuck
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let Gee be great.

He is the Surtur to the IC's Asgard.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    genocidecutterDarthRozayJonnyRoccIT i ro nySoloman_The_Wise