Eminem literally has one of the sketchiest backgrounds in Hip Hop

Comments

• englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    eminem aint even wanna see ja . ja and em beat up proof in miami

? what

Ja and his crew put hands on proof in Miami, he just chose a poor way to word it.

Sure you’re aware of that tho if you followed the beef. “Get it I got proof”

Proofs response was ja in a bra.

Think trick trick may have ran Ja outta Detroit at some point if I remember correctly.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

? what

Ja and his crew put hands on proof in Miami, he just chose a poor way to word it.

Think trick trick may have ran Ja outta Detroit at some point if I remember correctly.

He said "ja and em" lol
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    This is no surprise The shady crackkka klansmen had his manager call benzino begging zno not to beat him up cuz he's a coward.....
    https://youtu.be/q1YS68L_8GE
    that saltine Marshall even let his ? boy cotton picking slave proof get the housenigger beat outta him n Miami by murder Inc & he ain't ride for his ? ..

Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator

? what

wow, I followed the beef and I had no idea.

That's crazy
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

? what

He said "ja and em" lol

"em " i mean "them"
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited December 2017

? what

That shady crackkka loving housenigger trick trick ain't do ? too murder inc after proof got hit up by the inc.
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    This is no surprise The shady crackkka klansmen had his manager call benzino begging zno not to beat him up cuz he's a coward.....
    that saltine Marshall even let his ? boy cotton picking slave proof get the housenigger beat outta him n Miami by murder Inc & he ain't ride for his ? ..

Proof displayed he was a cotton picker when he was carrying the klansmen,s bags n the my band video....& Proof displayed he was a housenigger by riding wit a shady racist cross dressing ? bigot crackkka klansmen like feminem who Jynx him 2 die n that ? ass toy soldier video

https://youtu.be/jAJcbZ4cIRA
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    ? Nick Cannon this dude put a tattoo of Mariah on his back... He is a Simp... The End

h3m16h4pig0m.gif
  • RickyRich
    And Em, what's the doo-rag for?
    You never gonna have braids, you'll never know black pain - Jarule
  • gee757

https://youtu.be/swE-f1xjITM

^ smh @ this culture vulture shady saltine klansmen crackkka growing up calling himself a rap gaaawd ha
  • RickyRich
    gee wat u gonna do now ??ic almost out of here . i hope you get a job and move out ya mothers basement .
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "? you Marshall" Esham
  • BenjaminE

? what

That shady crackkka loving housenigger trick trick ain't do ? too murder inc after proof got hit up by the inc.

Proof displayed he was a cotton picker when he was carrying the klansmen,s bags n the my band video....& Proof displayed he was a housenigger by riding wit a shady racist cross dressing ? bigot crackkka klansmen like feminem who Jynx him 2 die n that ? ass toy soldier video

I don't think carrying bags is a field ? job...
  • gee757

? what

I originally said cotton picker cuz he was massah Marshalls blk ? slave on the shady Mathers plantation.....
  • gee757
    gee wat u gonna do now ??ic almost out of here . i hope you get a job and move out ya mothers basement .

Ricky ? wat u gonna do now ??ic almost out of here. I hope you act white like you are IRL and stop thinking ya blk ? ass outsider culture vulture Canadian drakie...
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I chopped it up with the homies @gee757 and @H-Rap 180 last night and we squashed some beefs. The end of the IC got us feelin nostalgic we ain't beefin like that
  • BenjaminE

? what

I originally said cotton picker cuz he was massah Marshalls blk ? slave on the shady Mathers plantation.....

Carrying bags...
  • gee757

? what

Carrying bags...

Regardless proof was a slave when feminem said 'I'm sick' proof would follow him up & say 'WE SICK'
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matike85 wrote: »
    ? Nick Cannon this dude put a tattoo of Mariah on his back... He is a Simp... The End

h3m16h4pig0m.gif

Bruh they were literally married with kids and he already had a shiylpaf of tattoos.
  • RickyRich

Ricky ? wat u gonna do now ??ic almost out of here. I hope you act white like you are IRL and stop thinking ya blk ? ass outsider culture vulture Canadian drakie...

Aint white lol
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

h3m16h4pig0m.gif

Bruh they were literally married with kids and he already had a shiylpaf of tattoos.

And that why he is divorce... Simpin Ain't Easy

• gee757

h3m16h4pig0m.gif

And that why he is divorce... Simpin Ain't Easy

The klansmen let 1 of those bozo the clowns kiss his bm right in front of him & all the shady ? did was pull out a empty gun for show like a pure coward..

https://youtu.be/alrMRBd9u2U
  • gee757
    Lol@ this Steve urkel nerd ? he just can't help his ? ? self wit having his bald headed ? ? baby pic n avi on my posts....I'm glad this ? donkey ic is dying ha
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    can respect his point "as a artist he likes him as a man he cant respect him until they chop it up" basically
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol@ this Steve urkel nerd ? he just can't help his ? ? self wit having his bald headed ? ? baby pic n avi on my posts....I'm glad this ? donkey ic is dying ha

I gotta get my last flags in, ima miss flagging you you sloppy fat ?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let Gee be great.

He is the Surtur to the IC's Asgard.