What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Conways GOAT Album drop this Thursday!

270crownst270crownst Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in The Reason

Xmas comes early! This Thurs we present you... G.O.A.T. Grimiest Of All Time!!! The hardest beats and the illest lyrics i promise you!! Not the other fake shit, the REAL G.O.A.T!!! Swipe left for tracklist! 
Tommy bilfigerKneeGro_DuperManachewon87O.G.water ur seeds

Replies

• Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    28h3imc.png
    I don't see '94 ghost shit :rage:

edit hoping it was renamed to trump, cuz alchemist produced '94 ghost shit
    achewon87
  • achewon87achewon87 Mash Out Posse Survivor Series '97Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to be the last real classic to drop in the IC era...

• Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conway my favorite out of them all. No disrespect to westside and benny.....I'm ready
    O.G.Tommy bilfiger
  • O.G.O.G. GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bishop shot Steel
    B)

jojo_and_ben.jpg

achewon87Tommy bilfigerbigev240
  • lordstanleylordstanley Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooooooooh shit!!!!
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathPosts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody hit my inbox when it drops!
    x the unknown
    Album out, check conways instagram(comments) for a link or GxFR souncloud. Griselda with another woat roll out
    Elzo69Renaissance
  • achewon87achewon87 Mash Out Posse Survivor Series '97Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it on my phone...

• KneeGro_DuperManKneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I had the soundcloud link but then it turned into a 425 mb download. Have no idea what happened there. And thats too much for 10 tracks. The copy i got is a little fucked up tho. Tracks be skipping like I'm running with a cd player. Hope its just the copy & not how it is.

I know one thing tho...you put GOAT & the original tracks from his Steroids tapes on shuffle, that's some hardbody shit right there
    achewon87
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Conway's website you can buy it on CD, which is awesome, first time I can actually put a GxFR CD in my CD player haha wish I could buy all the GxFR releases...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
    KneeGro_DuperManachewon87

I'm tight '94 ghost shit aint on here. I been patiently waiting 6 months for a cdq I'm mad but at the same time feelin all sad

But I fuck wit this goat intro those drums sound crisp in the whip