Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a_list wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Yea ok....Ya boys were blown out the gym....lol...Everybody that voted for the Wu cant be from NY/East....

Lol how many of them folks who voted Wu you think heard Witchdoctor's albums?

why I said it's biased on both sides

I'm a supporter of Both & heard a good amount from each

which is why my opinion is a lil more well rounded

Could care less about any of that you talkn, them ? got molly-whopped.....You wasnt thinking about who heard of who prior to me dropping that screenshot ? ....lol

I kno you couldn't care less, which further proves my point of the bias

if your opinion ain't well rounded, it holds no weight to me

s5x0er.jpg
    plus the albums my brother burned for me (36, Liquid Swords, Supreme, OB4CL, etc.)

after extensive listenin from both sides, sum members of Wu are interchangeable

DF's diversity is what tips the scales for them, imo

Tell it to the judge and all those bias ? that voted for death row and the dungeon family....lol...foh

lol bruh, I said there's bias on both sides more times than not w/ these polls

I can at least formulate my opinion & give reasons for it

someone else in here tried to make an argument for Wu usin Rae (would've been better w/ ? , but I digress)

but you're argument is "more people voted Wu", so you're goin w/ popular opinion, can't formulate your own opinion & give reasons why? You're jus bein a dickrider lmao

1b911ad06517bee8d3970cd17d7551f2.jpg

Lol so your argument is other folks opinion? Got it

if you jus wanna dickride don't respond to me lol
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wu-Tang
    caddo man wrote: »

From someone that never stayed in the Northeast and didnt visit the Northeast until 97...............

The Wu was the best of the New York groups that came out in the 90s. Their influence shaped East Coast rap for decades. But that is it. The East Coast! They barely move the needle the farther you move from the North East. We heard of them. Heard the music on MTV raps and BET but the local radio in most places wasn't playing they music. They cassette didn't sell like that outside of the East Coast and parts of the Midwest.

Wu Tang was lumped in with the Bone Thugs, E-40 and Clique, Dogg Pound, and Geto Boys. I love the Wu! Bought all of their albums.........................after I heard Triumph.

The Wu is a East Coast thing. This is like the Tupac/Biggie debate. It depends on your bias!

I think Scarface is one of the best rappers in the game.....................EVER! But that is my Southern bias!
    I think the 90s is the best era of hip hop. But I became an adult in the late 90s. I am bias!

You obviously believe that Death Row was just a West Coast thing, You may be bias? IDK

Death Row and Bad Boy ruled the 90s and the Wu was just apart of the greatest era in Hip Hop.

lol I don't even know what to say about what you just said. How old are you? I have a hard time believing you lived through 93-98 and think the Wu wasn't big everywhere. I'm not even from the Northeast. I'm from the South. ? around my way knew damn near all the words to every Wu song. As a matter of fact, before the Wu blew, Death Row was really all anyone cared about. After the Wu came, Death Row as an afterthought until Pac got on, and then they reclaimed a lot of that ? .

Again, it's fine to say you like Death Row's music better, but some of ya'll ? are rewriting history with the ? you're saying. I mean there is video of Wu tours both national and international that show them rocking packed venues everywhere they went.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death Row

From someone that never stayed in the Northeast and didnt visit the Northeast until 97...............

The Wu was the best of the New York groups that came out in the 90s. Their influence shaped East Coast rap for decades. But that is it. The East Coast! They barely move the needle the farther you move from the North East. We heard of them. Heard the music on MTV raps and BET but the local radio in most places wasn't playing they music. They cassette didn't sell like that outside of the East Coast and parts of the Midwest.

Wu Tang was lumped in with the Bone Thugs, E-40 and Clique, Dogg Pound, and Geto Boys. I love the Wu! Bought all of their albums.........................after I heard Triumph.

The Wu is a East Coast thing. This is like the Tupac/Biggie debate. It depends on your bias!

I think Scarface is one of the best rappers in the game.....................EVER! But that is my Southern bias!
    I think the 90s is the best era of hip hop. But I became an adult in the late 90s. I am bias!

You obviously believe that Death Row was just a West Coast thing, You may be bias? IDK

Death Row and Bad Boy ruled the 90s and the Wu was just apart of the greatest era in Hip Hop.

lol I don't even know what to say about what you just said. How old are you? I have a hard time believing you lived through 93-98 and think the Wu wasn't big everywhere. I'm not even from the Northeast. I'm from the South. ? around my way knew damn near all the words to every Wu song. As a matter of fact, before the Wu blew, Death Row was really all anyone cared about. After the Wu came, Death Row as an afterthought until Pac got on, and then they reclaimed a lot of that ? .

Again, it's fine to say you like Death Row's music better, but some of ya'll ? are rewriting history with the ? you're saying. I mean there is video of Wu tours both national and international that show them rocking packed venues everywhere they went.

Find me a Wu nation wide tour before 97. I mean nationwide not Cali and New York industry tours. I mean New Orleans to Phoenix to Chicago to Dallas to Nashville etc..... I drop a link earlier you can use that or just google yourself.

The Wu dropped in 93.....................? drop the same year, Then murder was the case, Then Tupac signed.

So when was Death Row an afterthought? During that time Death Row had 5 No 1 billboard charted albums That all went at least 2x platinum. Even that ? Doggfather.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wu-Tang
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Wu Tang Live In Paris
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylqp1dWZVws

Wu Tang Live In Croatia
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm7bjkAUdhI

GZA Live In Brazil
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_nkCS592w

Wu Tang Live In Australia
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1lPCt6mNKU

Ghostface Live In Japan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku9IGNeUmX8

Wu Tang Live In Amsterdam
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX2h11i2whA

And here's the ether:

Wu Tang Live In San Bernadino California
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvCScqegmTA

Yo 5 this is my thing when them ? try that local ? , but you got my blessings...lol

@Brian B.

tj8g82b72d8p.jpg

Not gonna waste time on you bruh...This says it best^^^...Now go get you some Buffalo pig feet and a 2 liter grape soda and chill out...lol...Bet you wishing we was cool on FB so you could try to pull that ? you did before...lol
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death Row
    LOL! He think he did something by that. Just click the damn link I posted. Or just google those tour dates.

Wu Tang is a east coast thing! Plain and simple.

Showing me tours in other countries when they are years after the fact don't prove ? but that you still have a east coast bias. That is cool. Just admit to your problem.

I can drop links to billboard and radio list from 1994 to show you but......................you got google! Use it.

/thread
  • 5 Grand
    Wu-Tang
    LOL! He think he did something by that. Just click the damn link I posted. Or just google those tour dates.

Showing me tours in other countries when they are years after the fact don't prove ? but that you still have a east coast bias. That is cool. Just admit to your problem.

I can drop links to billboard and radio list from 1994 to show you but......................you got google! Use it.

/thread

I have a better idea: Why don't you post some links of Death Row artists performing in different continents.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wu-Tang

Find me a Wu nation wide tour before 97. I mean nationwide not Cali and New York industry tours. I mean New Orleans to Phoenix to Chicago to Dallas to Nashville etc..... I drop a link earlier you can use that or just google yourself.

The Wu dropped in 93.....................? drop the same year, Then murder was the case, Then Tupac signed.

So when was Death Row an afterthought? During that time Death Row had 5 No 1 billboard charted albums That all went at least 2x platinum. Even that ? Doggfather.

Bruh, just go here and be quiet. Yes, they kept to the Northeast for major shows early in their careers because NYC ? are arrogant and didn't want to branch out. By 1997 them ? was touring across the country and the world.

https://www.setlist.fm/stats/concert-map/wutang-clan-3bd69c24.html

And them not doing shows in a particular place doesn't mean they didn't have fans everywhere. Again, I'm from the South and there were plenty of Wu fans down there even if we never saw a single show.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death Row

/thread

I have a better idea: Why don't you post some links of Death Row artists performing in different continents.

You trying to say snoop never performed around the world? Hes more of a household name than all of wu tang combined
  • 5 Grand
    Wu-Tang
    bck145 wrote: »

/thread

You trying to say snoop never performed around the world? Hes more of a household name than all of wu tang combined

Post a video of Snoop performing around the world when he was on Death Row
  • bck145
    edited December 2017
    Death Row

/thread

Ok post a video of wu tang around the world before 97

https://youtu.be/AFolYmAsScc
  • 5 Grand
    Wu-Tang

/thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoZd3v8Y3UM
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited December 2017
    Smh@ this silly thread still being open u can't compare a group wit a label & Of course deathrizzo is winning......plus ? the polll anyway cuz deathrow won when they had rza chain on tour n 96
    gee757 wrote: »
    tumblr_namknzX3z61r9c019o1_250.gif

"People need to now we're not beefing with the East coast.. We're about to start Death Row East with Eric B and all the OG nigguhs out there. We got Big Daddy Kane.. Christopher Williams..we're trying to get Bobby Brown. We're trying to get the East coast Death Row to be like the West Coast Death Row and make it major. We're not doing that until we get this business settled.. Even while we're doing this we're trying to get Wu-Tang.. I feel as though they represent the east coast the way we represent the west coast and I love them" - MC new York aka makaveli

http://www.futureproducers.com/forums/music-discussions-by-genres/rap-and-hip-hop-r-and-b/2pac-interview-about-deathrow-east-his-future-plans-6-months-before-he-passed-107468/
    Wasnt lakey the kid on there too i think thats his name

Lakey was on the nu deathrow east when suge restarted like n 06

maxresdefault.jpg

It ain't fair deathrow is a label that sold more records than Wu Tang..... deathrow had bigger artists than Wu Tang.... deathrow had rza chain on tour out west till 2pac gave it back cuz he loved Wu Tang......there just ain't no comparing a group & a label especially when Wu Tang was gonna ? wit deathrow east..

? about this deathrow east ? .

Yeah but 2Pac was going to take over the East coast as soon as he signed Craig Mack

Makaveli gave rza chain back n 96 cuz pac had love for Wu Tang....that's y when pac spoke on rza getting beat up & his chain snatched n 96 he never said rza name method man is the 1 who exposed rza got jacked by deathrizzo....so u can make up this fake beef between Wu Tang & deathrow but u look Krazy comparing a group wit a label...

Uh those west coast ? had to come to N.Y. sooner or later.

Idk where y'all get the idea that NYC ? are/were soft.

I forgot, they were all getting at 2pac, you right

Only little ? believed in that fake 2pac thuggery bs. Anybody who was about that life during that time knew 2pac was selling wolf tickets. Them blood and crip ? were official. 2pac not so much.

Again you act like them same Rap ? did not have to come N.Y. to get money. What world do you ? live in. Lol.

Who was checking pac for dissing big, puff, and their city? ? said ? bad boy as a record label, staff, and crew. And if you down with bad boy, ? you too. Who checked pac for that? Why mobb deep never say anything until pac died?

@gee757 Pac was going to prison with Suge for parole violation. Do you always seem to read over that? Deathrow East was an idea, a nice one, but thats it. Pac was gonna be locked up had he not died and the south took over not too long after. Stop with the delusions.

The only delusional person is U fam if Kenner got Snoop off a murder case then that fight ? would've been nothing especially when Orlando was n court saying suge never touched him....I understand the thought of pac being king of both coasts wit deathrow east sounds unbelievable but had makaveli lived it was gonna happen......Eric b said nas was his lil bro so that makaveli/nas album was coming out on deathrow east & pac gave rza his chain back so he could get the Wu on deathrow east....... deathrow east was a real movement that died wit pac that was gonna run ? on the east that's y puffy bodyguard said Diddy was calling the deathrow east ogs crying asking them y r y'all embarrassing us(bad boy) when they r all from NY & puffy got a dail tone n 96...
  • 5 Grand
    Wu-Tang
    Smh@ this silly thread still being open u can't come a group wit a label & Of course deathrizzo is winning......plus ? the polll anyway cuz deathrow won when they had rza chain on tour n 96

"People need to now we're not beefing with the East coast.. We're about to start Death Row East with Eric B and all the OG nigguhs out there. We got Big Daddy Kane.. Christopher Williams..we're trying to get Bobby Brown. We're trying to get the East coast Death Row to be like the West Coast Death Row and make it major. We're not doing that until we get this business settled.. Even while we're doing this we're trying to get Wu-Tang.. I feel as though they represent the east coast the way we represent the west coast and I love them" - MC new York aka makaveli

http://www.futureproducers.com/forums/music-discussions-by-genres/rap-and-hip-hop-r-and-b/2pac-interview-about-deathrow-east-his-future-plans-6-months-before-he-passed-107468/

maxresdefault.jpg

It ain't fair deathrow is a label that sold more records than Wu Tang..... deathrow had bigger artists than Wu Tang.... deathrow had rza chain on tour out west till 2pac gave it back cuz he loved Wu Tang......there just ain't no comparing a group & a label especially when Wu Tang was gonna ? wit deathrow east..

Yeah but 2Pac was going to take over the East coast as soon as he signed Craig Mack

Makaveli gave rza chain back n 96 cuz pac had love for Wu Tang....that's y when pac spoke on rza getting beat up & his chain snatched n 96 he never said rza name method man is the 1 who exposed rza got jacked by deathrizzo....so u can make up this fake beef between Wu Tang & deathrow but u look Krazy comparing a group wit a label...

Only little ? believed in that fake 2pac thuggery bs. Anybody who was about that life during that time knew 2pac was selling wolf tickets. Them blood and crip ? were official. 2pac not so much.

Again you act like them same Rap ? did not have to come N.Y. to get money. What world do you ? live in. Lol.

Who was checking pac for dissing big, puff, and their city? ? said ? bad boy as a record label, staff, and crew. And if you down with bad boy, ? you too. Who checked pac for that? Why mobb deep never say anything until pac died?

@gee757 Pac was going to prison with Suge for parole violation. Do you always seem to read over that? Deathrow East was an idea, a nice one, but thats it. Pac was gonna be locked up had he not died and the south took over not too long after. Stop with the delusions.

The only delusional person is U fam if Kenner got Snoop off a murder case then that fight ? would've been nothing especially when Orlando was n court saying suge never touched him....I understand the thought of pac being king of both coasts wit deathrow east sounds unbelievable but had makaveli lived it was gonna happen......Eric b said nas was his lil bro so that makaveli/nas album was coming out on deathrow east & pac gave rza his chain back so he could get the Wu on deathrow east....... deathrow east was a real movement that died wit pac that was gonna run ? on the east that's y puffy bodyguard said Diddy was calling the deathrow east ogs crying asking them y r y'all embarrassing us(bad boy) when they r all from NY & puffy got a dail tone n 96...

Yeah Death Row East was going to take over as soon as Pac got out of jail for violating the terms of his bail.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Death Row
    Smh@ this silly thread still being open u can't compare a group wit a label & Of course deathrizzo is winning......plus ? the polll anyway cuz deathrow won when they had rza chain on tour n 96

maxresdefault.jpg

Kenner would have got pac off, but not suge, the man who pays him???
    Come on fam
  • FuckSwedishPeople
    FuckSwedishPeople Members Posts: 3
    Wu-Tang
    Cream >>>>>>>

OB4CL >>>>

• bck145
    edited December 2017
    Death Row

/thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoZd3v8Y3UM

Cool, so they both went on world tours....and snoop dogg still a much bigger star

• gee757

maxresdefault.jpg

Kenner would have got pac off, but not suge, the man who pays him???
    Come on fam

If Kenner got Snoop Scott free off a murder than the Orlando jumping would've been easy especially when baby lane would've showed up too court talking bout makaveli & Simon ain't touch him like he did @ suge trial....& Let's say pac & suge got n trouble for that n 96 deathrow was too rich & powerful for them too do serious time & the deathrow east take over would've commenced had makaveli lived n the physical form...
  • gee757
    Joker heres Diddy bodyguard gene deal speaking on the deathrow east meeting that puffy was scared to show up2 wit suge & Queens ogs n NY n 96....

https://youtu.be/N4IwpDmxEjU