What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Eminem literally has one of the sketchiest backgrounds in Hip Hop

13»

Replies

• Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can respect his point "as a artist he likes him as a man he cant respect him until they chop it up" basically

I'm sure Marshall is losing sleep cuz Nick fucking Cannon doesn't respect him.
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    Matike85
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,374
    edited December 2017
    gee757 wrote: »
    [email protected] this Steve urkel nerd nigga he just can't help his faggot bitch self wit having his bald headed retarded piece of shit baby pic n avi on my posts....I'm glad this piece of shit donkey ic is dying ha

I gotta get my last flags in, ima miss flagging you you sloppy fat fuck

Well get them in b4 this wack ass donkey ic dies bitch I hope that makes u feel good about ya self Roger from wats happening nerd nigga smh.... again ya a lame square I would never follow no geek like u around
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Twas just reading an article where Eminem admits to using grindr aka gay dating app ironically enough the culture vulture was doing an interview with Vulture...http://www.vulture.com/2017/12/eminem-in-conversation.html

Damn so everyone just is accepting of this shit huh, next up it will be Dre or Andre3k coming out as playing for both teams strange fucking world we live in...
    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

Originally Posted by south4life

"I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
    cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,374
    Twas just reading an article where Eminem admits to using grindr aka gay dating app ironically enough the culture vulture was doing an interview with Vulture...http://www.vulture.com/2017/12/eminem-in-conversation.html

Damn so everyone just is accepting of this shit huh, next up it will be Dre or Andre3k coming out as playing for both teams strange fucking world we live in...

Smh fam if these pussy ass housenigger s let that shady crackkka klansmen get away with dissing they blk momma y r u surprised??
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    can respect his point "as a artist he likes him as a man he cant respect him until they chop it up" basically

I'm sure Marshall is losing sleep cuz Nick fucking Cannon doesn't respect him.

lol good for them both