Madden 11 demo now available

2»

Comments

• renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited July 2010
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    lol at "never lost" even I lost and Im great at Madden....what level are you people on Madden?

i have never lost.....u gotta read all what i wrote i dont play madden like that maybe 20times in my life and every time it was against somebody who claimed they was king and they got blown the ? out with ease......im sure if i play online it might be a different story but i think alot of these ic cats are just like ? from round the way.....asking madden what they should do n ?

if i cop this game i wanna play every ic ? that say they the ? ....im sure yall ? been playin madden forever so i wanna see what the top dogs are like n/h if i lose at least i know what to work on
  • renagade410,
    edited July 2010
    you a eagle fan?
    20-16,24-0,34-14
    sorry i had to do it....all i heard the year before was "44-6"

yea we definlty playin now ? THE COWBOYS i dont give a ? how good you are the football gods will not allow me to lose to the cowboys i'd lose to the lions or rams before the cowgirls
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    yea we definlty playin now ? THE COWBOYS i dont give a ? how good you are the football gods will not allow me to lose to the cowboys i'd lose to the lions or rams before the cowgirls

ps3 or 360?
  • renagade410,
    edited July 2010
    ps3 or 360?

ps3...my hatred for the cowboys run deep...especially after last season smmfgdh still aint lived that ? down
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    lol I beat you by like 24 points....

you copping this one?

Lies ? tell, you won by like 14. Never got that rematch either...............
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ps3...my hatred for the cowboys run deep...especially after last season smmfgdh still aint lived that ? down

im on 360 you lucky lol
    anyway d-ware is gonna bless kolb next year,i almost feel bad for the young man
  • louis the great
    edited July 2010

Gotta C/s this they suck! I cant see anybody coming @ me with them.
  • louis the great
    edited July 2010
    you be at work and on your rdr ? ....name a time and I'll give it to you

Aight, 7:30pm EST tonite
  • renagade410,
    edited July 2010
    im on 360 you lucky lol
    anyway d-ware is gonna bless kolb next year,i almost feel bad for the young man

man..i dont even wanna talk about the upcoming season lol to be honest thats why i might cop madden at least my eagles be 500 on sumin....i still got us splittin against the cowboys tho division games are never a given in the nfc east
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Played this demo last night..

It's aight.. I don't like how they tweaked the line shifts and hot routes....wtf is that about, why fix something that wasn't broke EA??

gameplay was better than last year tho.
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I was a lvl 30 on madden 2010 I stopped once I was ranked in the top 900
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Just played with the Colts... 35-13. Commentary on this is garbagggge. Gameplay on this seems a little stiffer and is gonna take a little to get used to. Anyone know how to hot route individual recievers in 11?

EDIT: nvm
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Aye ? ,I hate sport games,,But I got that ass whooping you looking for,, you hear me SimpMvp? when i win,, imma go trade madden 11 in ..damn right,, im that damn good
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    like what im seeing so far

Revis wont let you complete NOTHING

Braylon still dropping passes

Gus Johnson nice addition to EA
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    One thing I noticed is that, for some reason, every time I try to intercept the ball in 11, I end up getting burnt or almost getting burnt. And lmao Braylon dropped 1 of the only 2 passes he got in my game too.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I played as the jets and won 42-10. Revis had a pick six and peyton threw 3 ints.....lol @ bob sanders getting injured in my game. He couldnt wait until the official release?
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I stopped buying madden every year. well i bought 05-09 and then stopped because for one reason, i aint been good since madden 97 lol. and secondly, its 2010 and everything they add every year can be added as an update or downloadable content for a fee. but NOOOOOOOOO, they want the 60 bucks every year lol. smart! so we getting played.

im about to play this demo tho. 59% downloading.....