Options
    Derrick Rose rises to superstardom with a higher than ever 3-pt %

Bulls are a serious threat in the east and go deep in the playoffs
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jjswipe wrote: »
    I gotta say kobe. ? talked bad about him on here and the media all season about how he fell off and lebon and durant has supassed him and all that jazz. Then he wins the title, and all ? can talk about is lebron becoming wade's robin. So i fell he is gonna come bacc motivated as fucc this season, to not only silence the doubters, but to get a 2nd 3peat as well.

Kobe? Really? The best player in the league is going have a breakout season....smh....
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Breakout player: easily JJ Hickson, he can average like 18/8 this year at least...? I saw Byron Scott talking about starting him, and puttin Antawn Jamison on the bench as the 6th man.

Breakout Team: gotta go with my Knicks! we smell the playoffs this year, cant ? wait.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LMAO..... dude said kobe gonna have a breakout season. whats he gonna do average 47, 12, and 20?
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lmao. When i say breakout season, i'm just saying he is gonna reaffirm his position as the top player in the league because a lot of cats wrote him off until the playoffs. Tricc get off me!!!!!!!1