Street Building...Science on the block

Options
hrap-120
hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    All three had valid points. First brother was probably most on point. He still could have left out the inferences and invidious claims. Never tell a man you want to unite with he is wrong.

We have to learn how to dialogue instead of argue. All 3 were arguing, what they felt was the truth.

Identify a goal. Come to a consensus without mentioning persons, groups and doctrines and keep it moving with our steps and tasks to complete the goal.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    All three had valid points. First brother was probably most on point. He still could have left out the inferences and invidious claims. Never tell a man you want to unite with he is wrong.

We have to learn how to dialogue instead of argue. All 3 were arguing, what they felt was the truth.

Identify a goal. Come to a consensus without mentioning persons, groups and doctrines and keep it moving with our steps and tasks to complete the goal.

^^^On point as always.

My brother made the observation that many of us due to the conditions we come up in have a natural combative and aggresive way of articulating our beliefs and ideas.
    If we are ever going to have a united front we are going to have to learn to dialogue with discretion and decorum.

Everybody wants their "truth" to be the universal truth...we are an extra-ultra fragmented peoples in every way imaginable. We gotta work on that.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What are your thoughts on how those Blacks who did come, respectfully, and who did articulate with decorum and discretion...immediately struck fear into Whitefolk who control every aspect of America??

Therefore, had their mission or Cause or Advocacy annihilated by powerful racists.

How do you think we can avoid that from happening again, once Blacks get the 'discretion and decorum' down pat?

I honestly dont know bruh....

All I do know is that we need to find a common goal and strive to acheive it....put our ideological differences to the side and strategize.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Seems to be that the first brother was the most articulate, but all 3 were falling short in the same way. They were just throwing around rhetoric, adversarial inferences and theoretical solutions to symptoms. Its time out for that. Im tired of the blatant clashes and passive-aggressive disputes between spiritual formats. obviously it something important to be extracted from the Fertile Crescent sciences, the Nile valley science and the Abrahamic science that bridges the gap between the two. Why is there no discussions to distill and synthesize the overlapping themes? All of these progenitors we draw from all built the greatness they did by way of manifesting spiritual energy. Dont seem like as a collective entity we aint manifesting nothing but defeat and just REACTING instead of CREATING. My interest is in finding the practical application. All other conversation can be entertaining but it does not = building. For every brick them brothers laid with their right hand they took two away with the left.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Seems to be that the first brother was the most articulate, but all 3 were falling short in the same way. They were just throwing around rhetoric, adversarial inferences and theoretical solutions to symptoms. Its time out for that. Im tired of the blatant clashes and passive-aggressive disputes between spiritual formats. obviously it something important to be extracted from the Fertile Crescent sciences, the Nile valley science and the Abrahamic science that bridges the gap between the two. Why is there no discussions to distill and synthesize the overlapping themes? All of these progenitors we draw from all built the greatness they did by way of manifesting spiritual energy. Dont seem like as a collective entity we aint manifesting nothing but defeat and just REACTING instead of CREATING. My interest is in finding the practical application. All other conversation can be entertaining but it does not = building. For every brick them brothers laid with their right hand they took two away with the left.

Im with you on the bolded.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Im with you on the bolded.

Notice how its a lot of stuff out that either makes it seem like those thungs dont pertain to us ar that they are at odds with another. All thats in the same area of the world! i think all those gods the ancients spoke of were people. They try to make us argue with one another and make those people into idols or aliens or some other ? .Its a reason them toubob/tamahu/gehazites been piled up in Babylon, Egypt and Jerusalem stealing artifacts and ? . But I know in all 3 traditions, there is a race of super-humanoids that mixed with primitve hominids and an Eden like enclosure.
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »

Truth.com

People act like these weren't the same people with a commonality that transcended geography. These were and are the same people! They may not have been contemporaries but we are their descendants and have benefited from the cumulative progression of their light.

Some of us have a really immature understanding and we can't tolerate perceived differences because we really have taken on the mind of the oppressor that we claim to be against. I get excited when I see or can find a commonality in a different school of thought or civilization that may be from a different frame of reference than mine.

A true scientist is not shook by outward manifestations (language, clothes, label) by he looks into a thing to see process, principle, natural law, etc and sees what he can use
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Uneducated and probably illiterate nobodies in Halloween costumes arguing about which racist UFO cult is the best.

Another Lauce.
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What are your thoughts on how those Blacks who did come, respectfully, and who did articulate with decorum and discretion...immediately struck fear into Whitefolk who control every aspect of America??

Therefore, had their mission or Cause or Advocacy annihilated by powerful racists.

How do you think we can avoid that from happening again, once Blacks get the 'discretion and decorum' down pat?

You worry about white folks too much, bruh.

If you know the reality of ? , then in truth you have the victory and they are are of no long term consequence.