This or That

Options
renagade410,
renagade410, Members Posts: 669
edited July 2010 in IllGaming
We all have had to make a split decision in life. Im sure that many of you have had to choose between two games and really didnt know which way to go. This thread is for that decision(this way its not a new topic every time). Post two games(or however many you were contemplating on buying) that you are thinking about getting and everybody else can give you their opinion on which is the better out of the two

i'll start it off....should i get darksiders or fallout 3 goty edition.....i go through games fairly quickly so im leaning towards fallout 3 but i also heard that darksiders is ? of war meets zelda

drop ya thoughts and also add on any games you having the same issue with

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    darksiders was garbage. get fallout (though im not into either of them)
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    We all have had to make a split decision in life. Im sure that many of you have had to choose between two games and really didnt know which way to go. This thread is for that decision(this way its not a new topic every time). Post two games(or however many you were contemplating on buying) that you are thinking about getting and everybody else can give you their opinion on which is the better out of the two

i'll start it off....should i get darksiders or fallout 3 goty edition.....i go through games fairly quickly so im leaning towards fallout 3 but i also heard that darksiders is ? of war meets zelda

drop ya thoughts and also add on any games you having the same issue with

I havent played either, though I own Fallout 3, but based on what Ive heard, Fallout 3 by a long shot. People I know enjoyed Darksiders, too, though Id say its worth trying
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Havent played Fallout but played Darksiders and thought it was a good game so i'm going w/ Darksiders
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Darksiders was trash. clunky and the camera was horrible. fallout is ok it got boring to me. but i would pick that over darksiders.