Who broke the "Ex's are off limits" rule?

2»

Comments

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    My G's aint no Grey area in this NO EXCEPTIONS.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    You can like a girl but you never cross that line but let me make it clear WIFEY is and always is off limits. But to be honest even casual dating is of limits to me. Because 1 I know my crew and if they dated them they ? them and 2 I'm in a major city with millions of women there are options out there playboy. Come on Q....

nah i UNDERSTAND man code. im definetly wit that but im saying, lets just break it down for a minute, becuz MAN LAW IS MADE UP.
    would i REALLY be wrong for going after a girl my man once had if i like her. i mean they broke up for a reason, maybe I could be what she looking for.
    im just sayin
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    KplusK wrote: »
    ok so if you and your boy see a female at the same time and both be like damm and try to holla and she picks him then you no longer are interested in her. hell no she just chose him and if it works cool i wouldnt try no ? but if they break up ? its fair game. and if he was ? her and you knew it and she got tired of it and she was holding ? down on her end that ? just lost a good one so just let the next ? get her then huh.

Have some self respect. IF a chick chose ya boy ova you and then did her ? ...u gonna want his left overs? LMAO

Guess it depends what kind of friendships u got. My ? are like my brothers for real. We dont play them games. We all get ours
  • D-Marco
    edited July 2010
    nah i UNDERSTAND man code. im definetly wit that but im saying, lets just break it down for a minute, becuz MAN LAW IS MADE UP.
    would i REALLY be wrong for going after a girl my man once had if i like her. i mean they broke up for a reason, maybe I could be what she looking for.
    im just sayin

I see what u saying. But Ive played the situation in my head before. It doesnt work(at least for me). My ego wont allow me to play second fiddle to no man.
    I dont see how ? do this
  • J-GUTTA
    edited July 2010
    im just sayin

I swear a lot of ya'll must have a turn style of revolving members of your crew. Because YES you would be wrong. Q you in NY playboy you can go down the block and run into a female that none of you have hit. And you know it's that easy too.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    yo i was watching maury the other day, and a guy took a lie detector test. this one qwestion they asked really ? me off.

his ? wanted to know if he was attracted to her mother. he was and he lied about it, BUT he never made a move on her, and his ? got the nerve to be mad, upset and shocked. PPL be acting like you can control your attraction
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    well maybe i look at ? now differently cause if i ? with a chick and one of my ? started ? with her its like ? hope that ? work out. i done moved on. i can see maybe we broke up on monday and they getting it poppin friday then theres some ? but ? ? treat feamles like they some sacrid ? which they are btu only the one you with... you not with em ? it let them be the ? happy..maybe just me though*shrugs*
  • KplusK
    edited July 2010
    yeah thats crazy hate ? like that your moms attractive ? she attactive as long as i didnt don anything im good. ? i look at females all day and tell my female yeah she bad and we speak on it to a degree(she not bi) but we have that understanding and plus she only a lil jealous..lol but yeah thats crazy
  • D-Marco
    edited July 2010
    So...if one of ur homies mom look good, ur gonna push up?

NO. Cuz certain lines u dont cross. If my ? had feelings for a chick, i dont want her even after they broke up.

I can get my own girl. Maybe Im just cut from anotha cloth, man. I look at that as foul.

Cuz Ive dated girls and seen how ? will act different toward you if ur girl is hot.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    ? is ? .. stepping to the side for other ppl feelings all the time
    ? try to use that "you my man" line or "we supposed to be dog" line
    to keep ? in check

ya friends feelings is the only reason why you wont mess with his girl

but what about YOUR feelings and what YOU want?

deep down ? be wanting to do it, but these imaginary rules be blocking ?

you come into this world alone. you really think you responsible for another person's feelings?
  • J-GUTTA
    edited July 2010
    D-Marco wrote: »
    So...if one of ur homies mom look good, ur gonna push up?

NO. Cuz certain lines u dont cross. If my ? had feelings for a chick, i dont want her even after they broke up.

I can get my own girl. Maybe Im just cut from anotha cloth, man. I look at that as foul.

Cuz Ive dated girls and seen how ? will act different toward you if ur girl is hot.

Once again million times Co-Sign

But in that regards Q you putting ? on a pedestal. Serious question though do you have close friends aka best friends? If so you would push up on their Ex and be cool if they did the same.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Once again million times Co-Sign

But in that regards Q you putting ? on a pedestal. Serious question though do you have close friends aka best friends? If so you would push up on their Ex and be cool if they did the same.

no no NO.. im not sayin that this is what i do... im just sayin its ? . these are the reasons why we dont go for wat we want..
    and i neva understood wat was wrong with puttin ? on a pedestal anyway
    and to answer your qwestion, one of my exes goes out with a close friend of mine AND has a baby by him AND all three of us are cool
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    ? be SHOOK to cross these imaginary lines lol
  • KplusK
    edited July 2010
    yeah ? worried bout what other ? say that all'damm son hat ? ? your old chick you wasnt doing sumtin rite huh" or some bs like that ? sooner or laer that ? won' matter who she deal with cause it aint you ? it.