So If Ross appears On Dre's Detox and Khaled Does A Song With Eminem..Can We ??

jpcrack
jpcrack Members Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Reason
Officially .....Finally Put the nail in the coffin on Curtis career...Read the rumor of Ross may appear on Detox and Khaled pushing heavy to collab with Em.....Ya thought and hears the Ross on detox Rumor....All his past beefs making him look real Non important to hip hop...

RICK ROSS ON DETOX!
Man, I know this is a rumor that every one will HATE, but I have to do what I have to do. This rumor is coming from one of my decent sources from Interscope. Its actually a reliable source, but this one is a bit hard to believe. I am hearing that there is the possibility that Rick Ross may be featured on Detox. Now, there could be a few reasons for this, in my theory. One, it could be another stab at 50 Cent. I still find it odd how Dre's working with Ashanti, Lil Kim and The Game. All of them had beef with 50 at some point or another. The other is that it seems like Dre is putting together an album featuring all the hottest artists of the day. The first Chronic was Dre MAKING all the hottest artists of the day. So, take it how you want to take this one. I don't even know.

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    ? dre is n da studio wit GAYME & MURDER INCZ X PRINCESS ASHANTI so cuuurlyz coffin has been nail'd shut!
  • jab is back
    jab is back Members Posts: 282
    edited July 2010
    Source?????????????

Nobody is believing your word, you're a known hater and an internet troll. You have no credibility without a link.
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Lol at the klansman doin songs with his pet munkeys enemies. Even Curry's most loyal peeps are dissin him now but thats what u do once you realize that BooBoo is like a bad case of ? .
  • jpcrack
    edited July 2010
    Source?????????????

Nobody is believing your word, you're a known hater and an internet troll. You have no credibility without a link.

Im Just Saying....
    2hcja04.jpg
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited July 2010
    the source is allhiphop.com,. its on todays rumors page
  • P-Unit Productions
    P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I don't know, but the only way 50 can save his career is go on an all out assault against that disloyal ? ass dre, just like pac did....
  • Humphrey
    Humphrey Members Posts: 72
    edited July 2010
    no proof and 50 can survive without Dre anyway, 50 >>>> Dre
  • jpcrack
    edited July 2010
    Humphrey wrote: »

Again homie Im Just saying........
    128679892870251417.jpg
  • jab is back
    edited July 2010

What has Dre done in the last 10 years anyway? Nothing that's what. He's sits on his ass and let's someone else make his beats while he's on vacation, then he'll come in the studio and take credit for it.
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited July 2010
    http://allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2010/07/31/22315850.aspx

but it is just a rumor, and i cant see it happening, although it makes sense to work with the biggest artists of the time period
  • P-Unit Productions
    P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    What has Dre done in the last 10 years anyway? Nothing that's what. He's sits on his ass and let's someone else make his beats while he's on vacation, then he'll come in the studio and take credit for it.

Co-sign.............Been waiting on Detox for damn near 10 years
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    Lol at the klansman doin songs with his pet munkeys enemies. Even Curry's most loyal peeps are dissin him now but thats what u do once you realize that BooBoo is like a bad case of ? .

c/s...lol@ bad case of crabz...
  • jpcrack
    edited July 2010

So what if he does, Dre not limited to just providing 50 a beat...another quest yo.....
    a2958010-37-obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg
  • smok3y
    smok3y Members Posts: 22
    edited July 2010
    Really hope this is just a rumour... I will be seriously disappointed if the likes of Rick Ross and lil Kim etc appear on detox and I will definitely not be buying it.

To be honest I cant see Detox even been a classic when and IF it comes out..
  • jab is back
    edited July 2010
    How is Lil Kim, Ashanti, or Rick Ross big artists? When was the last time any of these people saw a platinum plaque? Lil Kim's last album was 5 years ago, Ashanti's last album was a huge flop and didn't even go gold. Rick Ross is struggling right now and is expected to see his second week sales drop to around 60,000. So please tell me how these people are big or even hot artists? Nobody that 50 has had beef with except for Kanye and Jay-Z are big artists. The rest of those ? are just local.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I'm in a Purple Label daddy gotta PURPLE HEART
    Not in the SERVICE but I'm swervin in a PURPLE car
    Once the ? need a oil change I go and buy a new one........

CUZ IM SPOILED MAYNE

Salute the Bawse for ridding hiphop of it's CANCER.....
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    i'm in a purple label daddy gotta purple heart
    not in the service but i'm swervin in a purple car
    once the ? need a oil change i go and buy a new one........

cuz im spoiled mayne

salute the bawse for ridding hiphop of it's cancer.....

tabernacle halleluuuujah!
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    The Gorilla might try to ? himself...you know he's an arsonist.

Probably try to burn down Dr Dre's studio....hope he dosen't forget the gas can.....
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    ^lol@ dont 4get da gas can...
  • Humphrey
    Humphrey Members Posts: 72
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I don't get why some people think 50 can't have a hot song/album without Dre's involvement, sure a Dre and 50 collab would go hard but if it doesn't happen in the near future, that's lazy ass Dre's loss. To think 50 NEEDS Dre's input is showing a lack of belief in 50's talent.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Co-sign.............Been waiting on Detox for damn near 10 years
    and you still gonna cop it when it comes out though lol.....
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I lack belief in 50's talent.

Cosignature......