PS3 closes in on 360's global sales

Options
2»

Comments

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nah, I'm chillin. Partied til 6 this morning and football starts tomorrow so I'm taking a day off.

Try doing that 14 days consecutively. That's why I haven't been online much or gaming recently. Worse, I get home and just shower and go straight to work. lol

Carnival time!!!
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Having a preference does not make you a fanboy.

Dickriding sony makes you a fanboy.

True and dickriding MS makes you an even bigger fanboy.If one is going to be a fanboy,then he might as well be a fanboy for the better product.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Douce wrote: »
    Fanboys ? suck

Yeah it's sad that some people are so in love with MS that they ignore the superior console.I mean you can have both,but to NOT have a PS3 just goes against the logic of being a GAMER.It's like being a car fanatic and thinking that Kia is a better manufacturer than Mercedes.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Yeah it's sad that some people are so in love with MS that they ignore the superior console.I mean you can have both,but to NOT have a PS3 just goes against the logic of being a GAMER.It's like being a car fanatic and thinking that Kia is a better manufacturer than Mercedes.

ha ha damn.....
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao!!

Nah, I need atleast a day off after a heavy party/drinking session.

I been tired as hell all day. I partied til about 6-7 then came home and chilled til about midday. Then I finally went to sleep for a bit.

Whats going on out there? Like a festival kind of thing?

Yea, Carnival (like in Brazil). Shows and jams everynight for about 2 weeks (pre-fetes go back to mid June) all leading up to the big street parades on Monday and Tuesday.

I got like a total of around 7 hours sleep between Monday and today.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Real talk.

I must admit though I do troll a bit. I only troll the fanboys though because they get mad.

The real gamers/mature people in here know I'm just ? around.

LOL faggyboykarl, aint nobody gettin mad. You must take this internet stuff way too seriously if you think ppl actually care. I mean it's obvious YOU do, but others don't. You almost have 8,000 posts in 8 months. You have no life. No friends. No job. No girl. This forum is all you have. You. Are. A. Loser.

the fact that you think people actually get mad proves how seriously YOU take this ? . Youre Pathetic. I spit on low-status ? like you.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Your big ass replies say it all

yea 3 lines is a big ass reply now. lmfao. Keep reachin faggyboy.

How do you know I was talking about you?.
    It dont matter who you were talking to. You thinking ppl actually get mad over the internet shows how invested your own life is in AHH. You are a loser.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    The battle for NUMBER 2 heats up! LOL!

Anyway, Sony should be embarrassed. How did they lose so much market share compared to the PS1 and PS2? They sold over 100 million of each one? Now they celebrate just to be within 3 million of second place 4 years later and posting a profit for the first time ever?

Microsoft and Nintendo completely demolished Sony's hardware AND software market share and have been posting profits for YEARS. LOL!

lol

74 million and counting....