How do you cope with extreme loneliness

Comments

• QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    ? does knowin' my sports gotta do w/ bein a man?

a whole ? lot... while the men are on the couch watching sports
    you supposed to be cleaning that fucckin chicken prepping supper
    so u be sneaking peeks of the game huh? HUH?
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Soulijah..Who is your favorite team?

Carolina Pathers. ? the Pats, we shoulda won the bowl and we did better than them in that superbowl too, the Pats had their kicker win for them. They are ? that couldn't get it done against us so they got their kicker to weasel themselves a win. ? .

I'm a southern girl and I will stick by the Panthers though even if Jake ? us over last season, we coulda made it to the playoffs if Moore was our QB althroughout the season. YOU ? US OVER, JAKE. GOOD RIDDANCE, ? .
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    u a panther fan soulja?? o thats kool

i used to ? with philly hard but they just took the team apart
    ?
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    a whole ? lot... while the men are on the couch watching sports
    you supposed to be cleaning that fucckin chicken prepping supper
    so u be sneaking peeks of the game huh? HUH?

? that, I'm no ? maid. I know more bout football than hal the dudes on tv and in life anyway. Always sayin' stupid ? . They should be the ones in the kicthen fixing me a plate of nachos, shiiiit. Leave sports to people who KNOW.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    He's talking about true loneliness ? . Anybody can get ? in a new city, and it does help to have company around, but I know people who get lonely as ? despite all the hoes they ? and people they meet. I'm often on the move myself, 'cause of what I do, but I don't think I'll ever be lonely though. I'm the kind of ? who could be all by myself and still enjoy the company.

If anything, you might just need a companion. Find you a decent girl and go from there. But a lot of the suggestions here are counter productive. They help cure boredom but not loneliness. Just go out for a night on the town, have a good time and be around like minded people man. You'll be aight.

if thats the case get them flight specials and visit the fam a few times a year
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    whoever is behind the souljah alias is forgetting how she is suppose to talk.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    lol nah im fucckin wit u soulja
    u are a man tho i kno u are
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    u a panther fan soulja?? o thats kool

i used to ? with philly hard but they just took the team apart
    ?

LOL @ philly. What a ? mess they were w Mcnabb's injury prone ass; all he had to do was spike a ball and he got injured LOL. They are like Dallas in the NBA in the playoffs: you expect them to make it more often than not but not do much else after that.

poor Redskins:(
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Find a new hobby.
    If you don't already lift weights, run, bike, etc. do that or something else athletic.
    Polish your cooking skills.
    Find a new genre of entertainment to get into.
    Frequent certain areas of interest...eventually people will recognize you and warm up to you.
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    lol nah im fucckin wit u soulja
    u are a man tho i kno u are

Nah you can't ? with me w/ sports. I know that already.

& I'm no man.
  • joseph sun
    edited July 2010
    souljah = ktulu... ok bye
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    Lol. I've been accused of bein' so many people on this forum. Now I'M starting get confused.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    LOL @ philly. What a ? mess they were w Mcnabb's injury prone ass; all he had to do was spike a ball and he got injured LOL. They are like Dallas in the NBA in the playoffs: you expect them to make it more often than not but not do much else after that.

poor Redskins:(

lol i need a new team now
    and they wont be them wach ass panthers
  • joseph sun
    edited July 2010
    when are you not confused? simple minded people are always confused, but this is more of a case of an alias losing its gimmick.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited July 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    lol i need a new team now
    and they wont be them wach ass panthers

Wtf are you talking about? Do you even WATCH the Panthers? No, I mean actually watch their season opposed to listening to some ? analyst on ESPN? The Panthers are one of the biggest contenders in the NFC South, second to NO, and have BEEN for the longest ? ' time now, where have you been? They are a force to be ? with, don't let last season fool you, Jake was rusty and ? everything up, after Moore took over they got back on their usual .500 status and went 4-1 for the rest of the season. AND they are a better team than Philly imo so wtf is you talkin' about?

ARE YOU SMOKIN' THAT ? AGAIN?
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    Wtf is that ? in here talkin' about? He just comes in randomly talkin' a bunch of nonsesical ? that never makes any sense. He just insults JUST to insult no matter how false he is or how stupid he sounds. Joe sun is not only dead in the pants but dead in the brain, as well.
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ^loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
  • joseph sun
    edited July 2010
    too late for a souljahish rant, you already made it obvious your an alias, and a man. you can rehash your joe sun material all you want, but its never been more obvious a man was pretending to be a woman. btw stop using words you got from other people if you cant spell them properly ? .
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    yo soulja calm down dam
    it aint that serious... its like you inject yourself with bull testosterone every day
    u go over the top
  • joseph sun
    edited July 2010
    hes pretending to be hyper, thats the gimmick that white man created. hes not very creative either, half of what I said to him before, he repeats back to me another day. kind of like a moronic parrot that imitates people but sounds twice as dumb when it repeats people.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    He's talking about true loneliness ? . Anybody can get ? in a new city, and it does help to have company around, but I know people who get lonely as ? despite all the hoes they ? and people they meet. I'm often on the move myself, 'cause of what I do, but I don't think I'll ever be lonely though. I'm the kind of ? who could be all by myself and still enjoy the company.

If anything, you might just need a companion. Find you a decent girl and go from there. But a lot of the suggestions here are counter productive. They help cure boredom but not loneliness. Just go out for a night on the town, have a good time and be around like minded people man. You'll be aight.

Yeah your right it isn't hard getting some ? but thats all it is, ? . I mostly want a decent girl whom I can kick it with.

I usually pride myself with having the ability to being an introvert but there are moments when I get tired of being alone.
    How do you do it? I don't mind being alone for a little while. I just want to know what kind of mentality I have to have to cope with it. I guess it's not that easy of a question to answer
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    joseph sun wrote: »
    too late for a souljahish rant, you already made it obvious your an alias, and a man. you can rehash your joe sun material all you want, but its never been more obvious a man was pretending to be a woman. btw stop using words you got from other people if you cant spell them properly ? .

? tryna pretend you invented words you fakeass Shakespeare, you didn't invent ? and picking at typos just makes you look desperate so I suggest you actually reply something substancial you ? stalker, steady following me in threads makin' stupid ass comments. You're the dumbest ? on this forum, 1st I'm scared of a lonely, sexually frustrated ? because I ignore you & now I'm a man because I love sports? & you you call others dumb??? If you're ? yourself you shouldn't say "ur dumb for no reason," it takes your credibility away, you "We make love by rubbing our crotches together" -ass ? .
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    yo soulja calm down dam
    it aint that serious... its like you inject yourself with bull testosterone every day
    u go over the top

Don't tell me to calm down. I don't need to calm down. There was no reason to tell me that. You just don't have a response to my ether, it's okay. I bet next time you won't ? talk my team when you don't know ? about it w.o researching prior.