I don't really get lonely

Even when I seclude myself for long periods of time

I might wish I was with someone I was thinking about

But I don't really see that as loneliness
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    Don't tell me to calm down. I don't need to calm down. There was no reason to tell me that. You just don't have a response to my ether, it's okay. I bet next time you won't ? talk my team when you don't know ? about it w.o researching prior.

your ether?!?
    YOUR ether?!?
    YOUR ETHER??!
    you ethered me?

i know panthers are a good team, but people say others suck when they dont like them, in case you didnt know

so calm down for i slap the ? outta you
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    joseph sun wrote: »
    hes pretending to be hyper, thats the gimmick that white man created. hes not very creative either, half of what I said to him before, he repeats back to me another day. kind of like a moronic parrot that imitates people but sounds twice as dumb when it repeats people.

LOL @ these lies. You're not fooling anyone who actually has a brain. Nobody ''copies'' you, that was random. Are you in elementary or something? You're a bitter n!gger stuck in a wheel chair that has an unusual obsession with with an online personality.

Re-read that back to yourself and then decide if your life is worth living or not.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Don't tell me to calm down. I don't need to calm down. There was no reason to tell me that. You just don't have a response to my ether, it's okay. I bet next time you won't ? talk my team when you don't know ? about it w.o researching prior.

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/satisfaction-production/s3_images/32829/get-the-? -out_inline.jpg[/IMG]

soulljah T don't derail my thread please. Take your argumentative and belligerent ass to another thread if you cant play nice.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I usually dont pick out typos, but I do figure if youre gonna use a word a dozen times a day you should atleast spell it right once. and where did I say you were scared of me in this thread? not only do you repeat things to me I said to you, but you continuously respond to things I said days before. you dont have to be afraid of me, the point is I put you in check and you know to stay there.
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    your ether?!?
    YOUR ether?!?
    YOUR ETHER??!
    you ethered me?

i know panthers are a good team, but people say others suck when they dont like them, in case you didnt know

so calm down for i slap the ? outta you

Let me show you how stupid I've made you look.

Slap the ? out of me, crackhead. While I re-read the part where you admitted the Panthers are good after I schooled you, I'll also be waiting on that slap you promised me.

*waits*

Yeah. Exactly. 'Nuff said.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Let me show you how stupid I've made you look.

Slap the ? out of me, crackhead. While I re-read the part where you admitted the Panthers are good after I schooled you, I'll also be waiting on that slap you promised me.

*waits*

you truly are stupid but hey i aint gone bother u no more
    you read my post but you dont understand.. smh..... anyway.. i wont engage in this any further

• Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    [IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/satisfaction-production/s3_images/32829/get-the-? -out_inline.jpg[/IMG]

soulljah T don't derail my thread please. Take your argumentative and belligerent ass to another thread if you cant play nice.

I've already derailed your thread and with your tone It's only gonna get worse, you "I'm so lonely, so lonely, I have nobody" ass ? .
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    you truly are stupid but hey i aint gone bother u no more
    you read my post but you dont understand.. smh..... anyway.. i wont engage in this any further

I'm sick of ic nggers calling others stupid for no reason just because they have nothing witty or worthy to say back. Who's really the stupid one here? The ? that said the Panthers were cool at first, the ? that backtrakced & said panthers were "wack", the ? that did a 180 and said they are good again or the ? that threatened to slap me in the end?

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited July 2010
    I've already derailed your thread and with your tone It's only gonna get worse, you "I'm so lonely, so lonely, I have nobody" ass ? .

when we gonna ? ?
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    joseph sun wrote: »
    I usually dont pick out typos, but I do figure if youre gonna use a word a dozen times a day you should atleast spell it right once. and where did I say you were scared of me in this thread? not only do you repeat things to me I said to you, but you continuously respond to things I said days before. you dont have to be afraid of me, the point is I put you in check and you know to stay there.

When did you put me in check? I want to see the quote and the thread. If you really wanna play this game play it right or keep your lying, joke ass mouth closed, idiot.
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    when we gonna ? ?

Go sit in a corner somewhere, rock back & forth while reciting the words to Mr Lonely and don't come back out until I tell you to, ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited July 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Yeah your right it isn't hard getting some ? but thats all it is, ? . I mostly want a decent girl whom I can kick it with.

I usually pride myself with having the ability to being an introvert but there are moments when I get tired of being alone.
    How do you do it? I don't mind being alone for a little while. I just want to know what kind of mentality I have to have to cope with it. I guess it's not that easy of a question to answer

Yeah, but having that girl will help fix the loneliness, but it won't complete you fam. You gotta be prepared for it not working out and having to go back to square one. How old are you? Most of the folks I know who get that lonely are 28+.

There's a difference between being lonely and being alone. I'm alone not nearly as much as I'd like to be, but I'm never lonely when I am alone. But you just have to find a hobby like dude said. Find something that interests you and stick to it because that's the only way you'll be able to cope with your loneliness. Like he said, pick up a sport you wouldn't normally play, take some cooking courses or something and experiment in the kitchen, take up writing or learn to play that instrument you've always wanted to play.

Me? I turned my favorite hobby into a career and ain't had to work a day in my life since. Since I perform though, I had to learn how to hide that introvertedness and be extroverted when I need to be. It also helps that everyone else in my big ass family are extroverts.

You need to find something that makes you feel alive man.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited July 2010
    Go sit in a corner somewhere, rock back & forth while reciting the words to Mr Lonely and don't come back out until I tell you to, ? .

Soulljah T youve been here since Jun and already have over 2000 post. You constantly argue with other thread posters. If I were as ignorant as you I could reply back with an insult and you'd probably respond. This could go on all night if I let it. It seems to me however that you are the lonely one in need of attention. I'm going to leave it at that. I'm not going to feed your fire.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited July 2010
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    Yeah, but having that girl will help fix the loneliness, but it won't complete you fam. You gotta be prepared for it not working out and having to go back to square one. How old are you? Most of the folks I know who get that lonely are 28+.

There's a difference between being lonely and being alone. I'm alone not nearly as much as I'd like to be, but I'm never lonely when I am alone. But you just have to find a hobby like dude said. Find something that interests you and stick to it because that's the only way you'll be able to cope with your loneliness. Like he said, pick up a sport you wouldn't normally play, take some cooking courses or something and experiment in the kitchen, take up writing or learn to play that instrument you've always wanted to play.

Me? I turned my favorite hobby into a career and ain't had to work a day in my life since. Since I perform though, I had to learn how to hide that introvertedness and be extroverted when I need to be. It also helps that everyone else in my big ass family are extroverts.

You need to find something that makes you feel alive man.

Im 22. thx for the advice man.
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    Soulljah T youve been here since Jun and already have over 2000 post. You constantly argue with other thread posters. If I were as ignorant as you I could reply back with an insult and you'd probably respond. This could go on all night if I let it. It seems to me however that you are the lonely one in need of attention. I'm going to leave it at that. I'm not going to feed your fire.

I'm not the one who made a thread singing about my supposed loneliness.
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    As matter of fact, T/S, I wish I was in your place. Loneliness seems nice.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Im 22. thx for the advice man.

No problem man. What brought about the recent move? Why do you think you're lonely mayne?
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ? being lonely is GOAT

Sometimes!!!!!!!!1
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    stop cryin like a ? , and be a man, ha
    Where ever you stand, ha
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    jacksonville is a big city lots to do down here and orlando is like 2 hours away (thats where Im planning on moving to next summer if everything goes right)
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    why do people always want to move away from things they find to be uncomfortable? Dont do anything, use that time to know yourself better. Being around people or finding things to distract you only masks the issue. If you're uncomfortable with it, thats a sign of growth, maturing. Dont see it as a negative, see it as an opportunity.
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    well i live in wa state..where there is nothing to do but get educated and move with technology of ur not wit that then u are going insane out here..we have the higest rate of M.S in the world....l0l all this rainy weather..but u are right..use the time alone to discover the hidden talents about yourself and grow into a more productive person so that u are better when u are around other people..for me instance i write my music when im alone ;)